Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I got to see the Detroit Red Wings get punished by the Toronto Maple Leafs. While on weed. So it wasn't THAT bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Earlier I was like I'm not gonna have weed tonight, then I changed my mind and had some weed.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Burping smoke is funny.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

thathonkey posted:

Is a pax 3 worth it even if i dont plan on using oils with it (simply cause i dont have access) or should i just get a pax 2

Firefly 2, dawg.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I ate a drat weed chocolate.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

I ate a drat weed chocolate.

And?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I bet he got high

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Oscar Wild posted:

My lungs are lovely and I have trouble smoking anything without coughing up all the magic smoke. Aside from powering through, would a vaporizer help this problem? Anyone else have this problem?

You might look at a vape like the Plenty or the Volcano, or one with a waterpipe attachment like the VapeExhale. Those all cool down the vapor well, it can be harsh otherwise. Still is a little bit harsh for a couple days until you get used to it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

fyodor posted:

Firefly 2, dawg.

seems pretty expensive is it really better than the pax 2? i need some more opinions. last couple times ive invested in vapes they were utter garbage so i want to do due diligence

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

pax 2 is dope

lol

(but idk about the firefly)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Honestly some people just aren't into vaping. My wife hates it when I go on an "I'm only using my Magic Flight/desktop wood-box vapes." She's tried the Pax and the Firefly too. Just can't beat packing and torching a good ol' bowl/bong for some people.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
"You dudes want to try out my new vape?"

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

I bet he got high

I got kind of high

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I knew it!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

thathonkey posted:

seems pretty expensive is it really better than the pax 2? i need some more opinions. last couple times ive invested in vapes they were utter garbage so i want to do due diligence

I dunno but I know it's not utter garbage. Very well made and works precisely as described.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

purple death ray posted:

Anybody ever heard of cannabis hyperemesis? Supposedly a thing where at a high level of saturation thc will make you gaggy and feel like you're gonna throw up. Me and my gf are daily smokers and she does feel queasy often. A Dr suggested it might be this. Lots of daily smokers itt has anyone had this happen?

Think that happened to me once early on in my smoking career. At first, I mostly just smoked with a friend and the stuff she got was cheap and weak. Then I bought some from another friend, it was quite a bit stronger. But being a dumb newbie, I decided to smoke a bowl of it by myself to try it out. Took that bowl out in something like 5 minutes, which would have been fine with the weak stuff I was used to, but this stuff...

I got all panicky, wanted somebody around, and even some music was making me uncomfortable. And, yes, I threw up two or three times. Ended up passing out on my bed (had to rock myself to soothe myself down), swearing to never smoke weed again.

Woke up an hour or so later, feeling the most relaxed and at peace with the universe than I had in a very long time. And I realized, "You know, smoking weed ain't so bad." Even the puking was tolerable compared to over-drinking.
Basically I'd feel physically fine, then I'd realize "I think I might need to throw up."
One minute later: "Ok, yes, I'm going to throw up."
Run to toilet, 30 seconds later: *brrrrrarrrrffffph*
*brrrrrrraaaarrrrrfffppphhhhssssssshhhhh*
"Ok, I'm good." Nausea gone, go back to freaking out a bit.

And I think I'd mostly just been drinking a bunch of water, so there wasn't really any nasty aftertaste (unlike with over-drinking, where my mouth feels like burning alcohol and sickness), so honestly it wasn't that bad. I occasionally feel kinda nauseous when I'm really stoned, but I realize it's in my head and can keep myself from getting sick, which is awesome.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sometimes my wife's coworker will hook her up with a G or 2 and it's always way better than what we usually get. I think she's working up the courage to ask her to connect her with her dealer directly, and I hope it happens soon because :drat:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm having some tea for my head rn

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot

Kelp Me! posted:

sometimes my wife's coworker will hook her up with a G or 2 and it's always way better than what we usually get. I think she's working up the courage to ask her to connect her with her dealer directly, and I hope it happens soon because :drat:

Why isn't everyone who grows (whether legally or illegally) not trying to grow the best stuff so that all our weed is good?

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Aging Millenial posted:

Why isn't everyone who grows (whether legally or illegally) not trying to grow the best stuff so that all our weed is good?

Costs a lot more money and takes a lot more effort to grow the best. Same as quality in anything else. And you'll find people who are going to buy it anyway, even if it's garbage.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They should make the whole plane out of the black box stuff. You heard it here first.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

God drat, that looks like some delicious astroturf.

Are any of you guys one of those people who clean and put fresh water in their bong every time they smoke? My friend cleans his bong out with isopropyl every time we toke and I'm starting to think he has OCD.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

a bone to pick posted:

Are any of you guys one of those people who clean and put fresh water in their bong every time they smoke? My friend cleans his bong out with isopropyl every time we toke and I'm starting to think he has OCD.

nothing wrong with a few rituals

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

I clean my bong and and steamroller with iso/salt every week, and change the bong water daily. It's like a household chore in that if you keep up with it, it only takes <5 minutes every time.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I let my water get a nice golden-brown before I change it, just like my underwear.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

I let my water get a nice golden-brown before I change it, just like my underwear.

:chloe:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I pack my bong with snow because it's available and outside where my bong is

I woke up and smoked a bowl and now I am playing games, happy friday weed thread

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Kelp Me! posted:

Even more recently than that, the dabs thing didn't start showing up around me til like 2013-2014, and vape-able tinctures have only really been around for a year or 2 as well IIRC

i was making BHO from mexibrick and hotknifing it in 2002, this poo poo has been around forever it just took modern weed culture to give it a stupid monosyllabic name and convince everyone to buy hundreds of dollars worth of glass about it

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 31, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

poverty goat posted:

i was making BHO from mexibrick and hotknifing it in 2002, this poo poo has been around forever it just took modern weed culture to give it a stupid monosyllabic name

lol he thought hotknifing is new.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

speaking of dab culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtNlnyOVb3I

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I didn't say hotknifing was new lol we used to do that poo poo in college, we just used compressed kief instead of oil

Vegas trip report: 10 minutes on Google got me a phone number of an advertised delivery service, and within 45 minutes a very nice young man showed up at our AirBnB with 1/8 each of Sour Diesel and White Widow in a paper bag. They even threw a pack of papers in the bag too :kimchi:

No delivery charge or anything but homeboy got a $10 tip because I didn't feel like breaking a 20. Bud was absolutely killer, too.

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jan 31, 2017

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

wow that looks like fun

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
gonna smoke a weed later

figured you guys would want to know

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

rezatahs posted:

gonna smoke a weed later

figured you guys would want to know

I wish upon you an enjoyable sesh :)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i finally got a nice indica dominant strain. almost everything been getting lately has been a hybrid or sativa dom. its called platinum og :c00l:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm about to paint my back hallway to the basement and probably listen to weed rap. I think someone posted a compilation of Bone Thugs weed songs so probably that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

thathonkey posted:

i finally got a nice indica dominant strain. almost everything been getting lately has been a hybrid or sativa dom. its called platinum og :c00l:

Dominance is a hybrid thing you weednewb.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

fyodor posted:

Dominance is a hybrid thing you weednewb.

You need to hit that indica dom, bu-bu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hardawn posted:

You need to hit that indica dom, bu-bu

yea bruh-bruh i got this indica dom called slimer og lmao