Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dsriggs posted:

Nothing says "I love you" like a black guy holding a gun.

Rich is a legend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Best one yet. Now show the reaction of the guys they're satirizing continue to roll with the punches and think it's hilarious.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
holy loving poo poo that jay outfit reveal and mike head nod

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Rich breaking character over the Rey figure is the best thing I've ever seen.

:same:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
loving loved it.

At my work, one day every month the Loot Crate's arrive and about a dozen of asshats squeee together over the latest piece of lovely plastic they get.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

loving loved it.

At my work, one day every month the Loot Crate's arrive and about a dozen of asshats squeee together over the latest piece of lovely plastic they get.

Oh my god they bring it to work to open?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like the nerd crew joke

What episode is juicy shaq meat from I wanna watch it

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

WampaLord posted:

Uh, it's called "un-crating"?

I admire Rich's commitment to physical comedy almost costing them thousands of dollars.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

You can't put a price on Rich Evans

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

What episode is juicy shaq meat from I wanna watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4WzW8wYr0o

Towards the end.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer
My favourite was the legitimate fear in Jay's face when the camera tips over

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

WampaLord posted:

Our mail here in Ireland is a loving joke. So the company allows personal things to be mailed to the company, within reason.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Our mail here in Ireland is a loving joke. So the company allows personal things to be mailed to the company, within reason.

What sector are you working in?!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

happyhippy posted:

Eircode was pathetic as well.

Thank you!

The last five minutes of nerd crew made me laugh a lot when they can't hold it together.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rich richRichRICHRICHRICHRICH

look at Mike though he just goes "oh dear!" or something lol

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I never 100% knew why people hated Josh, he just seemed kinda "eh" but him getting legit all passive aggressive over juicy shaq meat really explains it. It's awkward as hell.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

I never 100% knew why people hated Josh, he just seemed kinda "eh" but him getting legit all passive aggressive over juicy shaq meat really explains it. It's awkward as hell.

Yea that episode is where much of the anti Josh sentiment comes from.

I would love to see RLM's taxes, imagine how much Star Wars crap they list as business expenses.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
This must be made of really high end tech because it weighs almost nothing. *Mike cracks up*

Seriously I love it when they just try and break each other's characters. Clearly Rich hadn't seen the "Rey" figure and it killed him. Like I'm picturing some lovely manager at a Dollar store just slapping Rey stickers all over an unsold Ghostbusters toy hoping some confused grandma buys it.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Very cool

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Can't believe there's seemingly two other Irish guys in the RLM thread. What a time to be alive.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I, personally, like this sequel to Nerd Crew, and, personally, will love another sequel. Also, voted for Nerd Box, because I loving LOVE STAR WARS!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Can't believe there's seemingly two other Irish guys in the RLM thread. What a time to be alive.

:beerpal:

Jesus I forgot how funny Shaq meat was and how bitter josh is

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Oh I watched Hacksaw Ridge today and it was phenomenal. Also had way better characters and more joy than Rogue One.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

they didn't even review Dork Chest which is like the most popular one right now

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
The problem with Josh is that his whole persona is way more in line with the spergy geek culture youtube shows that The Nerd Crew is making fun of.

He lacks any sort of comedic voice or ability to read the room. The only thing he does well on is re:view, where the format encourages obsessively focusing on one narrow subject.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Josh on Nerd Crew would be hilarious. He'd get all serious about poo poo and they'd just make fun of him for 20 minutes.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

counterfeitsaint posted:

Josh on Nerd Crew would be hilarious. He'd get all serious about poo poo and they'd just make fun of him for 20 minutes.

I would love this, specially if everyone else is trashed.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
are those loot things they open seriously real or parody things they've made to make fun of the concept. I am leaning heavily towards parody because of the medicine and how poo poo they are but I just have no faith in geek / nerd "culture" poo poo

and the Rey doll obviously

but I still can't tell tbh

oh and the sausages

but someone please tell me

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
1) Mike
2) Jay/Rich
3) Jack
4) Jessi
5) Canadians
6) Gillian
7) Max Landis
19) Josh

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

starkebn posted:

are those loot things they open seriously real or parody things they've made to make fun of the concept. I am leaning heavily towards parody because of the medicine and how poo poo they are but I just have no faith in geek / nerd "culture" poo poo

They didn't come with a Funko Pop and a cheap t-shirt, so they aren't real

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What about Mike hitting his head on the microphone and a split second of him breaking to laugh about it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

starkebn posted:

There is one with a real crate gimmick, but those aren't real ones they're opening.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
But seriously, everyone is dancing around the real issue here, the star of the first nerd crew episode was absent in the second. Where is my drat Tie Fighter bouncing off of Rich Evan's head?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

What about Mike hitting his head on the microphone and a split second of him breaking to laugh about it.

stay safe Mike F. Stoklasssa

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I liked Jay's look of legitimate terror and concern as Rich almost knocked over their very expensive cameras.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

A Handed Missus posted:

stay safe Mike F. Stoklasssa

tempting new av.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

dreezy posted:

tempting new av.

Please don't ever replace your av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
that was so loving good

• Locked thread