Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Zogo posted:

He can vent, pile on and take massive dumps all over the organization. It's not going to change anything. The Bulls will still be trash.

Clueless fans will keep wandering into the UC like zombies. Just like they did for the Cubs for over half a century.

Like 50% of the time someone posts a link here it's dead.

He's old, he's slow. LBJ has run 91 miles on court this year. He's the leader on CLE but far below CJ McCollum who's run over 120.
If you use safari twitter embeds don't work always, there was a fix that fixed it for me but I forget what it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Wait does the East not have a center on their roster while the west has 3?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Draymond and Millsap like the same player and both hogging space on roster that belong to better bigs. Sad!

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

A potential Larry Sanders sighting.

https://twitter.com/KeithSmithNBA/status/824783789188587520

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

HEY NOW

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Views: I empathize with Rondo. I think a lot of us are closer to 'moody guy who's great at one thing and doesn't like the way things are' than all around team players. I still hate to watch him play basketball and would never want him on my team

straight up brolic posted:

Draymond and Millsap like the same player and both hogging space on roster that belong to better bigs. Sad!

Draymond is so much stronger than Millsap
That's like comparing one of those massive port cranes with a medium sized excavator

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Yeah Draymond is better than Millsap but they look like they could be in one of the WWE tag teams that turns 2 people that look like each other into brothers for the show and Draymonds the burly one and Millsap is the sneaky technical one that blows stuff into people's faces and uses steel chairs

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Libertine posted:

I think Twitter is the worst social media platform ever invented but I'm eternally grateful for those of you who scour it for good posts and leave them in this forum. Thanks for your hard work.

Embiid got robbed. I think he got rookie taxed by selection.

He didn't play that many games, and people here severely underestimate how elite Milsap is as a defender. If anything, he should get a spot over DeAndre or Klay if we do top overall instead of this conference thing.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

fuckin get on it morey

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

aBagorn posted:

Wait does the East not have a center on their roster while the west has 3?

Because Embiid is the only worthy center in the East this year.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

dokmo posted:

League leaders don't play nearly as much as they did in the past.

Wilt's greatest feat was averaging more than 48 minutes in a season because he played every minute including overtime. :allears:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I can't keep track of the Bulls. Who is feuding with who?

Paul Millsap lol. Someone post LeBron's rookie stats

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I can't keep track of the Bulls. Who is feuding with who?

Paul Millsap lol. Someone post LeBron's rookie stats

Imagine a ship of fools colliding with a car of idiots and they're both simultaneously being broadsided by a cattle train of narcissists.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The latest episode of Pretty Good is about the time Baron Davis hit an 89-footer after calling for it.
https://youtu.be/ndmBCqds_gc

This is a good reminder that Baron Davis owned unequivocally.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Coaches are dumb. Where's Embiid?? Gobert?? Klay over Cj? Draymond at all?

lmbo

Millsap absolutely should not be there. Neither should Klay or Deandre. Embiid and Gobert got screwed. I would send Dame instead of CJ - Dame deserves to get there once.

On the other hand, I disagree - Draymond should be there.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

nevermind I'm a gulli-bull

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

predicto posted:

Millsap absolutely should not be there. Neither should Klay or Deandre. Embiid and Gobert got screwed. I would send Dame instead of CJ - Dame deserves to get there once.

He's been an all-star twice

What I want to know is: Will Harden make third team all-NBA?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Draymond the person should not be an all-star, the draymond the player was an auto-lock for a spot.

Gobert will never get an all-star berth ever if the coaches think DeAndre is better than him.

What the coaches should've done was vote Chris Paul in as an all-star, then replace him so they're not stuck with a forced frontcourt player.

Tae fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 27, 2017

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Tae posted:

Draymond the person should not be an all-star, the draymond the player was an auto-lock for a spot.

Gobert will never get an all-star berth ever if the coaches think DeAndre is better than him.

I can't imagine there is a single coach actually employed by an NBA who really thinks that Deandre is better than Gobert. How is that even possible? Was the idea that the Clips and Jazz both had to have someone make it, and they already chose Gordon Hayward?

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

chunkles posted:

He's been an all-star twice

What I want to know is: Will Harden make third team all-NBA?

When Harden gets MVP this year, maybe the complaining will stop

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

I will never stop complaining about sports media, never

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Joel Embiid is the best center in the NBA and the coaches were too stupid to figure it out and put him in the all star game.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

Yeah Draymond is better than Millsap but they look like they could be in one of the WWE tag teams that turns 2 people that look like each other into brothers for the show and Draymonds the burly one and Millsap is the sneaky technical one that blows stuff into people's faces and uses steel chairs
Actually it's Millsap who distracts the ref while Draymond sneaks in with the low blow.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Why the gently caress is Millsap on the ASG over Embiid? A loving travesty.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

predicto posted:

It shouldnt

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

predicto posted:

The single all star team running down the warriors is going to have the MVP though.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
:ughh:

https://twitter.com/UpTheThunder/status/824807746432282625

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Bashez posted:

Joel Embiid is the best center in the NBA and the coaches were too stupid to figure it out and put him in the all star game.
Preventive measure: He would've gotten hazed during that game and then resolved to become the next Wilt & individually get revenge on everyone on both All-Star teams.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Coaaab posted:

Preventive measure: He would've gotten hazed during that game and then resolved to become the next Wilt & individually get revenge on everyone on both All-Star teams.

You're presuming that this does not happen now.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Kanter may have Blake Griffen'd himself but in an even dumber way

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/824817188246794240

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the collapse of the Three Alphas was literally the most predictable thing that has ever happened in basketball, but the NBA owns because I didn't expect it would involve a free verse poem by Rondo called "My Vets"

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

:ughh::ughh::ughh::ughh::ughh::ughh::ughh::ughh:

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Westbrook just scored 17 in the 4th quarter with a finger bothering him. Mavs are no longer undefeated when the coaching staff wears bowties. The Thunder countered by also wearing bowties.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

the collapse of the Three Alphas was literally the most predictable thing that has ever happened in basketball, but the NBA owns because I didn't expect it would involve a free verse poem by Rondo called "My Vets"

paging MC Chris to write Fred's Vets

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Kanter may have Blake Griffen'd himself but in an even dumber way

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/824817188246794240

Sounds like an Amare

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

The Glumslinger posted:

Sounds like an Amare

it's a Blake if you break it on your buddy's face, but it's an Amare if you take it out on an inanimate object.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i can't believe erdogen sent out a secret sleeper agent known as C.H.A.I.R. to fracture kanter's forearm

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Metapod posted:

i can't believe erdogen sent out a secret sleeper agent known as C.H.A.I.R. to fracture kanter's forearm

Clearly Hidden Agent In Recliner

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

N:
https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/824713387816943616

V:
:laffo: The Bulls finally managed to offload Tony Snell and still came out the loser in that trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

It sort of sounds like Rondo might get bought out or flat out released tomorrow morning.

• Locked thread