Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

The F-35's future seems kinda uncertain with Trump being president and all. I also seem to remember that if you want any complicated maintenance done on the planes you need to fly them to Turkey or Italy. With Turkey being what it is right now that seems like another massive issue.

e: also it's a bad plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
se suurin syy miksi se meni niin persiileen on ameriikan merijalkaväen vaatimus että sen pitäis myös korvata se harrieri ja kellään ei ollut palleja siellä sanoa heille että "Tämä on vitun typerä ajatus, hankkikaa oma koneenne"

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

yhdysvaltain laivaston armeijan ilmavoimat on olennainen osa taistelua vapauden puolesta ja terrorismia vastaan

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

SVTOL ominaisuuden avulla F-35 voi käynnistää hyökkäyksen miltä tahansa lähikaupan parkkipaikalta.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

hävittäjätukikohta minun kerrostaloni katolle kiitos pidetään suomi turvallisena

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

kikkelivelho posted:

SVTOL ominaisuuden avulla F-35 voi käynnistää hyökkäyksen miltä tahansa lähikaupan parkkipaikalta.

häiveominaisuudet saattaa tosin kärsiä kun kateelliset tsuhnat naarmuttaa avaimella useamman ruudun poikki parkkeerattua ökykonetta

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Herman Merman posted:

How could the Eurofighter not be NATO compatible, it was designed by 5 NATO countries together :confused:

Was one of those countries France?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
suomi Mainittu !
http://www.phillyvoice.com/new-jersey-become-first-state-send-new-parents-home-baby-boxes/

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Nanny state proven superior once again. :angel:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
How the gently caress is a politician adult anyone who is not a below average high school student who has just discovered Wikipedia this goddamn loving idiotic:
https://reijaharkonen.com/2017/01/27/rehellisyys-perus-suomen-perii/

Persus are so dumb Jesus Christ

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Laura Huhtasaari on kuules arvostettu opettaja. Kuinka kehtaat koettaa tärvellä hänen erinomaisen maineensa tämmöisellä loanheitolla?

EDIT:

Onkos Meksikon presidentti suomalainen kun hänen nimensä on Pena Nieto?

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jan 29, 2017

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

How the gently caress is a politician adult anyone who is not a below average high school student who has just discovered Wikipedia this goddamn loving idiotic:
https://reijaharkonen.com/2017/01/27/rehellisyys-perus-suomen-perii/

Persus are so dumb Jesus Christ

If it makes you feel any better, some German ministers had to resign a few years back after it turned out they'd plagiarized their Ph.D's.

No, it doesn't make me feel any better, either :eng99:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I suppose she is a special ed teacher because at least in theory a teacher should be more knowledgeable and mature then her students. I wouldn't let anyone who votes or represents TF to run a dog training school though, much less teach actual human children of any developmental level.

Also, efficient corporate-like leadership from this government! Ei vatulointia! Tekemisen meininkiä!
http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005065283.html

TL,DR: The head doesn't even know which time zone the rear end is in when it comes to SOS

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/Ulkoministerio/status/825686430227767296
:ironicat:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9420759

Halla-Aho probably got a few percentage points for that :v:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

http://www.soininvaara.fi/2017/01/29/halla-ahosta-tulee-perussuomalaisten-seuraava-puheenjohtaja/

Soininvaara thinks the Master will win and then bring down the government, and the sote uudistus, and force an early election. That's good, I guess? :confuoot:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9420759

Halla-Aho probably got a few percentage points for that :v:

YLE posted:

Halla-ahon linjauksista puolueen mahdollisena veturina ei tiedetä vielä mitään.

– En ole kuullut minkäänlaisia linjauksia. Vedetään vaan "tiukempaa linjaa". Jaahas, yksi perussuomalainen kommentoi.

– Halla-ahon ei tarvitse edes luvata mitään, sanoa vain, että muutosta tulossa, toinen hymähtää.

I think this is the biggest flaw Halla-aho has. As far as I can tell, I've heard nothing else about his political agenda other than immigration. Nothing about "boring" issues like how to improve our economy or his stance on SOTE. What I've heard were his view that vegetarian lunches in schools are greenleftie subversion and park benches should be removed because they encourage loitering. Incredibly petty stuff. TF members might elect him as chairman of the party, but when he is put in the stage with other party leaders, they might find that they just put an ultimately hollow and an aggressively snide man to lead them. Not that that has stopped Donald Trump from winning the elections. :v:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Trump is loud, outrageous and full of blood, Halla-Aho is dry and corpse-like.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Halla-Aho will probably then win, because as empty suit can project their hopes and dreams onto him. Luckily, SDP has been working hard to win back the truhahahahahahahaha. Better prepare for prime minister Mestari, I guess.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
ostetaan mieluummin vaikka sopwith cameleita kuin niitä vitun ähväkolmevitosia

kamelit osaa ainakin lentää

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
jos mestarista tulee uusi fyyreri niin lähteköhän papisti karkuun roomaan puolueen kassan kanssa

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

throw to first drat IT posted:

Halla-Aho will probably then win, because as empty suit can project their hopes and dreams onto him. Luckily, SDP has been working hard to win back the truhahahahahahahaha. Better prepare for prime minister Mestari, I guess.

SDP hasn't been working hard at all. TF has been working pretty hard at losing everyone except the immigration critics obsessives though. Don't think electing Mestari is going to change that equation because Halla-Aho is literally unable to talk about anything else then how scary brown people are.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
The SDP is going through an interesting period, where there are challengers to Antti Rinne. Timo Harakka thinks the party needs to evolve with the times and become the "party of the future", whatever that means. And to do that probably means shifting their focus from just protecting political gains from the past decades and facing the current worker markets. Whatever your view on that thesis, there is a battle of generations developing in the party.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
demarit on vain yksi monista keskiluokkaisten maistereitten puolueista

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

SDP hasn't been working hard at all. TF has been working pretty hard at losing everyone except the immigration critics obsessives though. Don't think electing Mestari is going to change that equation because Halla-Aho is literally unable to talk about anything else then how scary brown people are.

Also, persut have profiled themselves as the lame gimp of the right-wing coalition, being perfectly willing to give their approval to cuts from the syvät rivit ja pienet ihmiset; Halla-aho doesn't strike me as the firebrand to attract voters from the poorer masses who aren't also raging maahanmuuttokriitikko already. So that leaves us with Kok2: Kokoomus with ethno-nationalism instead of EU-unelma.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I think Hallis would be a poor puheenjohtaja, he knows about/has interest in EU and immigration related issues with a smattering of foreign policy. Perhaps a person with a slightly wider range and experience in politics would be a better choice however...

Soini has made sure whilst eating lihapiirakka and makkara that he be Boss #1 and nobody has been given a chance to (even remotely) challenge his total dominance or share a part of the party leadership -> there are no other options ready to head the party when and if people get tired of him -> other options are weak and poor -> was fun known u, TF :bye:

(And no, TF is not going to split into "halla-aholaisten falangiin" ja "soinilaisiin" even though editors and reporters and some of you guys have been masturbating at this since 2009 or something.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

I think Hallis would be a poor puheenjohtaja, he knows about/has interest in EU and immigration related issues with a smattering of foreign policy. Perhaps a person with a slightly wider range and experience in politics would be a better choice however...

Soini has made sure whilst eating lihapiirakka and makkara that he be Boss #1 and nobody has been given a chance to (even remotely) challenge his total dominance or share a part of the party leadership -> there are no other options ready to head the party when and if people get tired of him -> other options are weak and poor -> was fun known u, TF :bye:

(And no, TF is not going to split into "halla-aholaisten falangiin" ja "soinilaisiin" even though editors and reporters and some of you guys have been masturbating at this since 2009 or something.)

Hmm but being a literal natsi how do you feel about an out-spoken natsi ruling you instead of a catholic piss-baby who just used natsis to get into cabinet?

e: I mean the last paragraph is just out-right lies and you will have to choose you natsi fucker.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Mikä vittu sua vaivaa :D :D :D

Pieni kutina, että tuo ei ollut läppää ja Jerry-polo saattais olla kännissä/aineissa.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Hmm but being a literal natsi how do you feel about an out-spoken natsi ruling you instead of a catholic piss-baby who just used natsis to get into cabinet?

e: I mean the last paragraph is just out-right lies and you will have to choose you natsi fucker.

e: I guess I can quote this :d:D:D

How is the last paragraph "out-right natsi fucker lies", also?

Ligur fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jan 30, 2017

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
The Trump administration now wants to cut two regulations for every one new regulation implemented. Sounds somewhat familiar, doesn't it?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

DanTheFryingPan posted:

The Trump administration now wants to cut two regulations for every one new regulation implemented. Sounds somewhat familiar, doesn't it?

That was real???

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://blogit.image.fi/uuninpankkopoikasakutimonen/2017/01/31/rappeutuva-oikeusvaltio/

I know they're going to cancel this in a month or two (if only because Finnish cops have zero interest in becoming Dredd-lites) but Jesus Christ why does this government even float dumb poo poo like this

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jan 31, 2017

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
At this point Judge Dredd would almost be a step up from the status quo because he actually goes after crooked politicians as well.

Ornedan
Nov 4, 2009

Cybernetic Crumb

Nenonen posted:

häiveominaisuudet saattaa tosin kärsiä kun kateelliset tsuhnat naarmuttaa avaimella useamman ruudun poikki parkkeerattua ökykonetta

Also from the crap it's thrusters blast off the ground. Turns out F-35 needs special reinforced landing pads to do the SVTOL stuff on, otherwise it wrecks itself.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

http://blogit.image.fi/uuninpankkopoikasakutimonen/2017/01/31/rappeutuva-oikeusvaltio/

I know they're going to cancel this in a month or two (if only because Finnish cops have zero interest in becoming Dredd-lites) but Jesus Christ why does this government even float dumb poo poo like this

And it's only been two years. :getin:

Darkest Auer fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jan 31, 2017

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Darkest Auer posted:

Most plans made by the current government contain less thought and effort than this palindrome.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Darkest Auer posted:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Viime vuoden rikostilastot julkistettiin: http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005062854.html

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hogge Wild posted:

Viime vuoden rikostilastot julkistettiin: http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005062854.html

Ihanaa eksoottista värinää

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Darkest Auer posted:

Ihanaa eksoottista värinää

Those are suspected as foreigners. So there might be some throw-off in the ratings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Rexroom posted:

Those are suspected as foreigners. So there might be some throw-off in the ratings.

I know some people I suspect of foreignry, who can I report them to?