Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i used to play comp with a french guy who had moved here and i got up in the middle of a comp game to get my washing from the laundromat around the corner. when i came back he started talking poo poo to me about how only losers do washing and all of a sudden i hgeard a bunch of yelling from his wife that was walking behind him with a washing basket full of clothes and he had to leave to go apologise lmfao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i used to play comp with a french guy who had moved here and i got up in the middle of a comp game to get my washing from the laundromat around the corner. when i came back he started talking poo poo to me about how only losers do washing and all of a sudden i hgeard a bunch of yelling from his wife that was walking behind him with a washing basket full of clothes and he had to leave to go apologise lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Man the SMTIV games have such a sick look and setting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So badass that poo poo like this

happens in the combat tutorial

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really love the visuals in smt4 and smt4a, the shifting backgrounds and stuff was like a modern take on EB backgrounds. the boss ones are especially good, and in smt4a the light show kinda syncs with the music for the big polytheist alliance fights and it owns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Godslayer Nanashi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

p{LAYUER DRAUNK csgo WITH THE HOMEYS.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Leveling up my drunk account in Overwatch, OP. I have the FPS capped at 30, I tripled my sensitivity, and the resolution scaling is at 50% so I'm always on the verge of puking.

Wormskull posted:

Maybe I'll lower the FOV as much as possible as well.

Wormskull posted:

Thinking probably some Overmeme, maybe Pinball Arcade, maybe WoW. Maybe get my Storm on. (Heroes of the Storm).

Wormskull posted:

Overmeme with the men and women of Secret YCS Renaissance Steam Group.

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

please. if this was true i would be shgitting blood.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

omg.... wait ive. its not blood. i swear

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wormskull is good at map wide headshots with a pistol in CSGO

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Wormskull is good at map wide headshots with a pistol in CSGO

spectating him playing ana/tracer is a wild ride

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A gentleman and his hat FTW.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Im playing Hellenica and while its a freaking steampunk game it actually has some cool rear end gameplay if you're a TRPG fan like me

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Dragon Quest VII

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Going to start (and maybe finish) Resident EVII_ bioha7_ard.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

Dragon Quest IV !

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plague Knight and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I suppose it's actually called Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DQ8

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I'm gonna finally beat MGS4 this weekend. Unless Kojima is goofing with my sense of pacing and there are five more acts waiting for me

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ocarina of Time 3D

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Tomorrow I'm probably gonna play some more Metal Gear Solid. I have to beat the Cyborg Ninja.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

I how in dragon quest when a party member is dead there is a coffin sliding around behind your other party members

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Halo 5. There's a lot of new stuff that doesn't feel like Halo at all, like squad commands (including most deaths letting you call a teammate to revive you instead of just dying) and ground pounds and Spartan Charges and poo poo, to the point that I felt like the devs didn't actually want to make a Halo game, but once I got adjusted to that (and realized it can mainly be ignored) I came around on it and am enjoying it.

Playing as some jerk instead of Master Chief is still pissing me off though. If they were dead set on that they should have done like Reach or H4's Spartan Ops and let you play as your multiplayer character. I want Master Chief!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Going to stream more RE7.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Captain gently caress Face posted:

I how in dragon quest when a party member is dead there is a coffin sliding around behind your other party members

I Lol;d the first time Yangus dragged a coffin in to town with my dead hero.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Havent gamed in a few days, gonna make more progress in Super Mario 64 methinks.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
aargh I wanna go home and game. Work is dumb

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Yakuza 0

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

same