Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Nonsense posted:

The United States is preventing green-card holders from re-entering the US. It's happening to the spouses of US citizens. It's happening right now.

Lol turns out America and it's values were just words on a lovely parchment waiting for someone like trump to wipe his rear end with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

I actually forgot kaine existed

not hard to do

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
This kind of poo poo has been happening in countries all over the world for years, some crazy rear end in a top hat comes to power and basically dismantles the government.

Americans are much too much of pussies to have a revolution, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAayt5BsEWg

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT

Is that ziggy sobotkas duck

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

speng31b posted:

yes, this among other things.

in less than a week, trump is well on his way to making Peña Nieto look progressive, competent and presidential by comparison. a president who is definitely complicit in conspiracies to murder his own country's citizens, bolster organized crime, etc. this guy is now uniting his citizens in opposition to trump's outlandish stupidity.

my company, and many, many others do business with mexico. this isn't a joke, everyone's taking it seriously - within a week, major business deals are off, travel is cancelled. this is going to stall our economy faster than anyone realizes.

I think the worry that Trump's terrible policies wouldn't cause enough damage before mid-terms might have been misplaced. We're maybe 1 month out from trade wars, hot wars, and interment camps. Thankfully our institutions seem to have more spine than our legislators. Let's just hope that he hits a certain sweet spot where the economy is tanked hard enough to take back the house and maybe gain a little ground in the senate without killing us all.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Nonsense posted:

The United States is preventing green-card holders from re-entering the US. It's happening to the spouses of US citizens. It's happening right now.

Does this mean Melania wouldn't be able to come back in if she was from one of the travel ban countries.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Nonsense posted:

Trump said he was gonna do this. The gently caress would you leave America for a terrorist area when you were warned you wouldnt be able to come back?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Nonsense posted:

Fear is the most destructive force there is

FDR was right

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

This kind of poo poo has been happening in countries all over the world for years, some crazy rear end in a top hat comes to power and basically dismantles the government.

maybe if they wring their hands enough a genie will appear and make trump go away

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

Fear is the most destructive force there is

FDR was right

it's more like rampant ignorance and hate

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

Trump said he was gonna do this. The gently caress would you leave America for a terrorist area when you were warned you wouldnt be able to come back?

the gently caress does a "terrorist area" mean

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRh-rZ5v9AE

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Nonsense posted:

Nonsense posted:

The 8th of November will never, not be funny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

Yeah that's why trump will largely get away with everything, the American body politic has successfully been neutered by both republicans and democrats so much so that there's no way they'll manage the kind of mass organized consistent strikes, protests and pressure that tends to work in other countries. There's a strange belief in 'the system' that people (other than trump and his cohorts) don't seem to realize that history isn't a path of progression rather that it has to be constantly forced and bent towards your goals.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

please dont engage MIGF

also Trump is a pretty good ISIS propaganda machine at this point :thumbsup:

or whatevers left of them after they get bombed out and regrouped

Radical Islamic Terrorist in national speech. Check.

Muslim ban. Check

what else do we need to bolster recruitment for ISIS

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

that hes dumb as gently caress

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al-Saqr posted:

Yeah that's why trump will largely get away with everything, the American body politic has successfully been neutered by both republicans and democrats so much so that there's no way they'll manage the kind of mass organized consistent strikes, protests and pressure that tends to work in other countries. There's a strange belief in 'the system' that people (other than trump and his cohorts) don't seem to realize that history isn't a path of progression rather that it has to be constantly forced and bent towards your goals.

drat u bob barker

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Yinlock posted:

basically everyone muslim on the planet.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

please dont engage MIGF

making him talk until he inevitably endorses genocide and eats a probation is the only way to make migf go away

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yinlock posted:

New York or California

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

blue squares posted:

the thread has been very weird this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6DbQx4iDa0

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

making him talk until he inevitably endorses genocide and eats a probation is the only way to make migf go away

Baloogan just do the needful and do it in advance before it happens thanks :nallears:

he's making people sober eww :cry:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Maybe the last thing Trump watched before signing this executive order was that Tom Hanks movie where he gets stuck in an airport for years

"Hehe, wonder if that would happen in real life?"

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

I don't like this reality so I'm going to substitute my own where Bernie won.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

whatever the gently caress Trump wants it to mean

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

please dont engage MIGF

also Trump is a pretty good ISIS propaganda machine at this point :thumbsup:

or whatevers left of them after they get bombed out and regrouped

Radical Islamic Terrorist in national speech. Check.

Muslim ban. Check

what else do we need to bolster recruitment for ISIS

can we nuke raqqa, formally recognize eretz yisrael, and begin the firebombing of iranian nuclear facilities?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Im currently trying to convince myself Dems aren't dumb enough to run Booker in 2020

It's failing :unsmigghh:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you don't firebomb hardened facilities

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thats for cities :q:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Baloogan posted:

you don't firebomb hardened facilities

Bush admin was seriously considering bunker busting tactical nuke. So yeah.... we're totally going to nuke Iran.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deathbysnusnu posted:

Bush admin was seriously considering bunker busting tactical nuke. So yeah.... we're totally going to nuke Iran.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

whatever the gently caress Trump wants it to mean

that's an actually fair point

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

thats for cities :q:

paper tigers loogs

paper tigers.

Scent of Worf posted:

Im currently trying to convince myself Dems aren't dumb enough to run Booker in 2020

It's failing :unsmigghh:

its gonna happen but NC endorses Dawson 2020

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUMP! weekly address

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0CSUhF4tyA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

can we nuke raqqa, formally recognize eretz yisrael, and begin the firebombing of iranian nuclear facilities?

no

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol his body is falling apart at an incredible rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Like to vibrate those jeans.

• Locked thread