Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Drunkboxer posted:

That HH ep was great but I was just thinking about how incomprehensible it would be for a new listener. You'd have to know HH, John Gabrus and the recent running joke about Hayes being on his podcast.

It's the ultimate in-joke crossover between HH and High & Mighty and it is amazing. If only a Doughboy could've gotten tied up in there, somehow. It would've been too perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Where can I sign up for the Brett Morris Rickroll Academy?

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
I need more of Jon and Sean ripping on Hayes for coming from a wealthy family and Hayes just awkwardly not saying anything.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

drainpipe posted:

I need more of Jon and Sean ripping on Hayes for coming from a wealthy family and Hayes just awkwardly not saying anything.
sean attacking hayes for his lack of any communication and hayes seeming legitimately hurt was great

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Drunkboxer posted:

That HH ep was great but I was just thinking about how incomprehensible it would be for a new listener. You'd have to know HH, John Gabrus and the recent running joke about Hayes being on his podcast.

Thankfully Sean recapped most of it for us. I already listened to last weeks episode but it's just so fascinating to listen to his interpretation of it

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Is job gabrus really this much of a shithead? Like I thought gino the intern was an insane character not a real person.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

cams posted:

sean attacking hayes for his lack of any communication and hayes seeming legitimately hurt was great
OKAY I THINK IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE WENDIGABRUS NOW WHICH IS YOU KNOW THE ACTUAL TOPIC SO LETS DO THAT

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Devonaut posted:

Is job gabrus really this much of a shithead? Like I thought gino the intern was an insane character not a real person.

Gino's BMI is much lower

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
But seriously why is Andy Capp on the hot fries bag?

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I need to get a tattoo of Calvin pissing on my dick.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hayes has been tweeting sincerely anti-trump stuff for a little while now. it's weird for me.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

cams posted:

hayes has been tweeting sincerely anti-trump stuff for a little while now. it's weird for me.

as a strapping Aryan male he instinctively feels the need to differentiate himself

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/hayesdavenport/status/824483756375441410

https://twitter.com/SeanClements/status/824505231488659456

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

cams posted:

One of his tweets a while after the election did very well and I was proud of him

https://twitter.com/hayesdavenport/status/800059179344023552

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Jan 26, 2017

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Continuing the seemingly never-ending ouroboros of high-quality content they have going, Sean is Gabrus' guest on High & Mighty this week to talk iced coffee ("And prove how boring I really am to talk to.")

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

JethroMcB posted:

Continuing the seemingly never-ending ouroboros of high-quality content they have going, Sean is Gabrus' guest on High & Mighty this week to talk iced coffee ("And prove how boring I really am to talk to.")

He doesn't have to convince me, I've listened to Hollywood handbook.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

ElCondemn posted:

He doesn't have to convince me, I've listened to Hollywood handbook.

im gonna kick your rear end, dude

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

cams posted:

Let Hayes be on Chapo.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Is that the steakhouse one?

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
40% off Earwolf store with code EAR40.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

The Bunk posted:

40% off Earwolf store with code EAR40.

sounds like someone's dumping merch before a rebranding

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
now there's a live episode of doughboys with gabrus...I think this is it...he's really coming into his own this week

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Let Hayes be on Chapo.

Both of them would probably play really well off the Dryboys honestly

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
I also agree with the assessment of this week's episode that everybody else has shared in this, the official Hollywood Handbook thread on the Earwolf forums

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Well let's switch it up then.

I am really loving Bitch Sesh still. Never miss an ep! Besser was on this week with a little more on the story of his daughter's joke that was also told on last weeks I4H. He was funny as always.

I feel like I am the only one on this site that listens though. I don't even watch the Housewives regularly, but I would never miss these two very funny women talk about their lives and their love over these almost always terrible people. I also really enjoy how Casey and Danielle absolutely are aware that the women are awful and the shows are garbage (they say so very often, like every episode almost) but they revel in it.

It's great.

Anyone else?

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

JohnnyC posted:

Both of them would probably play really well off the Dryboys honestly

plus hayes is in new york or maybe the earwolf women's bathroom all the time

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the forums made me post twice

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tarranon posted:

now there's a live episode of doughboys with gabrus...I think this is it...he's really coming into his own this week

Yeah this passed week I feel like all I listened to was the same 4 dorky comedians talking about tacos and coffee.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The iced coffee thing was surprisingly interesting but maybe it's just because I like sean

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I am really loving Bitch Sesh still. Never miss an ep! Besser was on this week with a little more on the story of his daughter's joke that was also told on last weeks I4H. He was funny as always.

I feel like I am the only one on this site that listens though. I don't even watch the Housewives regularly, but I would never miss these two very funny women talk about their lives and their love over these almost always terrible people. I also really enjoy how Casey and Danielle absolutely are aware that the women are awful and the shows are garbage (they say so very often, like every episode almost) but they revel in it.

It's great.

Anyone else?

I don't listen to it regularly (or watch the show, ever) but I agree it is good. It's one of the most popular shows in the "Not HDTGM or CBB" category, so it's probably just not SA's thing.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
please keep the thread on topic guys, Hollywood Handbook related only

Sean was great on High & Mighty and as a coffee-fanatic that podcast was exactly my jam

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Waterbed Wendy posted:

It's great.

Anyone else?

I also enjoy Bitch Sesh. The first episode I listened to was the one where they read the email chain between those parents re: photos for teacher appreciation day and somehow I lucked into the episode where Casey talks about making GBS threads herself as my 2nd episode.

e: Episodes 21 & 22 are the making GBS threads episodes, 23 is the email chain, for anyone who wants some good jumping off points.

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jan 28, 2017

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
As said by Sean on HH, nothing is funnier than telling a story about how you poo poo your pants or pissed all over yourself in public as a full-grown adult. Those guys are always super sincere when they give out those little nuggets of knowledge about the business.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Waterbed Wendy posted:

It's great.

Anyone else?

I listen to it (also never watch housewives) & so do plenty of other people, it's very popular. I make a point to never google anyone they talk about so I can enjoy imagining what "erica jane" looks like in my head when they make fun of their outfits and stuff. I'll probably stop if they keep using it as a platform to plug their astrologists and personal trainers though,

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Sorry but everyone needs to know what Erika Jayne looks like . And sounds like (it's bad).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXCLDj9tBBM

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
isnt that woman like 50 years old... whys her entire rear end out

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

GobiasIndustries posted:

I also enjoy Bitch Sesh. The first episode I listened to was the one where they read the email chain between those parents re: photos for teacher appreciation day and somehow I lucked into the episode where Casey talks about making GBS threads herself as my 2nd episode.

e: Episodes 21 & 22 are the making GBS threads episodes, 23 is the email chain, for anyone who wants some good jumping off points.

Yeah the email chain is what introduced me to the show and it's a great episode to start with.

I love Bitch Sesh, but my girlfriend and I like to get drunk and marathon bad reality shows like Housewives every once in awhile so the show is very comfortable for me to get into.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

isnt that woman like 50 years old... whys her entire rear end out

45 and because she rules

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Hayes is tweeting about being at JFK to protest the Muslim ban... is this him behind the first Syrian allowed to enter? https://mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/825423374570643456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
That's definiely him.