Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This ladyfriend doesn't like Madonna, idk what to do.

What do you care? You're gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Detroit_Dogg posted:

This ladyfriend doesn't like Madonna, idk what to do.

She needs an education https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0YyuppDBJw

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
She doesn't like PRIDE either

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Intruder posted:

She doesn't like PRIDE either

you mean like the sumo wrestlers getting kicked in the head show or something different

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chromatic posted:

I came into TFF after the divisional threads were eliminated but I assume during those years the AFCW threads were fans of other teams snickering at the Chiefs and especially Matt Cassel.

How far off am I?

Extremely.

The only KC posting in the old AFCW thread was the Lokey snipe. It was only everyone else saying gently caress Denver

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Let's all go dick down HOTLANTA MAN's sister.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

The line forms outside his bedroom door

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Why do you think she was so loud last night? :corrupt:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Can't wait to shoot the poo poo outside HOTLANTA MAN'S sisters room with my soon to be Eskimo brothers in TFF

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

The line forms outside his bedroom door

He's not lloyd

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

Can't wait to shoot the poo poo outside HOTLANTA MAN'S sisters room with my soon to be Eskimo brothers in TFF

You and I are already Eskimo brothers; we've both been in your mom. :smugdog:

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol.

Good one.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol Chiche you cali son of a bitch

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Y'all can all chill at my house and play battlefield after y'all rail my sister

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dang, Baylor being sued by someone alleging the football team's committed at least 52 rapes between 2011-2014. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/bayl...players-4-years

quote:

Investigation by lawyers identified at least 52 "acts of rape," including five gang rapes, by 31 football players from 2011 to 2014. At least two of the gang rapes were committed by 10 or more players at one time, the suit states.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Kalli posted:

Dang, Baylor being sued by someone alleging the football team's committed at least 52 rapes between 2011-2014. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/bayl...players-4-years

from the article: "Shamycheal Chatman"

That's a hell of a name. Didn't Baylor just have some big scandal?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Korwen posted:

Whoah holy poo poo I was there for that. It was just as stupid as it sounds. I thought the cops were called because of the person who spent like $300 on fireworks and then later asked for reimbursement and we were all kind of "nope"

Were you in the tent orgy at gooncamp

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

JPrime posted:

Didn't Baylor just have some big scandal?

Unless I'm missing the joke, um, yes.

They fired the best coach they ever had and also fired Ken Starr (yeah the one you're thinking of). And then everyone not on the board of directors defended both of them, as if this would have been done if things weren't really bad. The whole thing is over the top ridiculous.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I think of GoonCamp I think of that picture of HooverFan all by himself while everyone else is getting drunk in the background.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Does anybody have that long post about how Matt Ryan looks like he's in a loveless relationship with his wife and how they mutually cheat on each other? I think Fiz wrote it

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Every time I re-read stuff about the Penn State scandal, I'm always surprised that they weren't given the death penalty by the NCAA. I mean, forfeiting over a decade's worth of wins and what ended up amounting to two years worth of postseason ban is a pretty big deal - and I know that if Penn hadn't accepted them, they would have faced the death penalty almost immediately.

But it really makes me wonder how egregious a violation would have to be to warrant the death penalty outright. If covering up the systematic rape of literal children over the course of nearly two decades won't do it, then what the gently caress will? :pwn:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Every time I re-read stuff about the Penn State scandal, I'm always surprised that they weren't given the death penalty by the NCAA. I mean, forfeiting over a decade's worth of wins and what ended up amounting to two years worth of postseason ban is a pretty big deal - and I know that if Penn hadn't accepted them, they would have faced the death penalty almost immediately.

But it really makes me wonder how egregious a violation would have to be to warrant the death penalty outright. If covering up the systematic rape of literal children over the course of nearly two decades won't do it, then what the gently caress will? :pwn:

the ultimate crime, paying players

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Turdsdown Tom posted:

If the systematic rape and cover-up of literal children won't do it, then what the gently caress will? :pwn:

Ignoring arguments about what the NCAA's jurisdiction is (which, honestly are probably relevant) it's basically never going to happen to a big program again. The NCAA was #1 horrified at what happened to SMU and #2 actually kind of works for the big programs. Or at least the P5 can opt out and start their own thing if it comes down to it.

The death penalty is now reserved for like D3 volleyball programs who gently caress up.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
trump pardons paterno, pennsylvania votes republican forever

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Today at the gym I got dizzy and sat down and had a strange existential crisis....will post with an update later when I learn more..

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Today at the gym I got dizzy and sat down and had a strange existential crisis....will post with an update later when I learn more..

Did you come to the realization that no matter how swole you get you can not stave off the inevitability that is death? Because that's just the Gains Goblin finding cracks in your drive. Get back in there and lift more, bro.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

When I think of GoonCamp I think of that picture of HooverFan all by himself while everyone else is getting drunk in the background.

The HooverFan helldump was honestly too brutal

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I don't even remember it

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Atlanta is nice

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
My favorite Atlanta memory is walking by the state capitol the day Governor-at-the-time Sonny Perdue was literally leading a prayer circle for rain during the big drought we had. Across the street there was a crowd twice his size heckling him.

Sonny Perdue is now the United States Secretary of Agriculture.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Atlanta is nice

DOnt go to cheetah

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Atlanta is nice

I like the aquarium

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Intruder posted:

I don't even remember it
Me, neither. I don't remember much of it, except CrumFUNist (?) being really good at doxxing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

I don't even remember it

It was about an obese lone obsessed with transformers toys in a pitiful apartment started by kji of all people so the irony just dripped off the screen.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Like a lot of forums things helldump was cool at first but there hit a point where all the real weirdos were gone and people were trying to dig up every childhood 4chan post from random PI posters or whatever.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Phobeste posted:

Like a lot of forums things helldump was cool at first but there hit a point where all the real weirdos were gone and people were trying to dig up every childhood 4chan post from random PI posters or whatever.

That's a problem with PI more than anything else.

Like....that's a weird place.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I just had a taco salad and it was wonderful

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Black Sunshine posted:

Or maybe MV was a lovely mod that killed division threads for dumb and/or imaginary reasons and made sure everyone posted in one huge gently caress off thread so when your average poster logged in to check out TFF they were treated with having to wade through 30 loving pages a day to find any discussion about their team and they got sick of it and stopped logging in and now we have a dead gay forum...

consolidating the threads in this forum was the worst loving idea ever, even if the division threads weren't top tier, and having to read through like 50 pages to find poo poo is annoying. even in GDTs it gets really bad when you have like wild card games and the thread goes to 180 pages and you have to guess where the gently caress each game was

MourningView was a terrible mod and I'm not sure how anyone could really think otherwise. we're still having trouble unfucking ourselves from all the dumb poo poo he did. i don't like to poo poo talk mods but God drat it was bad

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Turdsdown Tom posted:

i don't like to poo poo talk mods

but it's so fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Ideally this forum would be one thread

• Locked thread