Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
You piss off Malala you piss me off

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.c83333c07149

brrng it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

bibi is a pig is news?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Friendly reminder that Likud was founded by fascist militants.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Horseshoe theory posted:

Friendly reminder that America was founded by fascist militants.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Searing hot randler takes

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what about those terror tunnels you're always killing people over, bibi. are there illegal immigrants in those

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Searing hot randler takes

They also were, like most Anglos, despicable heretics who have strayed from the one true church.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Randler posted:

They also were, like most Anglos, despicable heretics who have strayed from the one true church.

Wow wait Randler is a german catholic? if he's austrian or bavarian then I win "prolly a nazi" bingo.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Wow wait Randler is a german catholic? if he's austrian or bavarian then I win "prolly a nazi" bingo.

worse, he's probably a sedevacantist

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i'd like to see habsburg fanboy randler

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'd like to see habsburg fanboy randler

archdude ferdinand did nothing wrong

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

archdude ferdinand did nothing wrong

well yes, he was killed before he could do anything

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

you haven't seen his posts in adoration of the protestant cages before

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/825454110690402305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

p sure Lesnar has a lock on suplex city unless this is a build to an even worse Brock mania event than last year

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
still just stunned this guy is a white supremacist. you'd never guess by looking at him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2y8k1kuHdU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Randler posted:

I love calling pissy fundamentalists heretics too

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Lol I just heard about jon tron did a thing with sargon

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

any massive meltdowns over the recent report?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

any massive meltdowns over the recent report?

i'm going to meltdown if you don't stop posting dumb links to dumb poo poo like a dummy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

i'm going to meltdown if you don't stop posting dumb links to dumb poo poo like a dummy
my man volkerball, have you seen the announcement of final fantasy 14 inspired live action tv drama

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

lmao

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my best friend at work is going to prison

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

the reason is either really stupid or really lame, let me guess. is that the dude who stole aviation aluminum?

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the reason is either really stupid or really lame, let me guess. is that the dude who stole aviation aluminum?

¿porque no los dos?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Chelb posted:

¿porque no los dos?
that would be too exciting for a midwestern gun shop

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

no that's a different guy. this guy stole finished army gun stuffs, which is a felony.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

no that's a different guy. this guy stole finished army gun stuffs, which is a felony.
drat you rotd

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
he tried to sell it at a pawn shop lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

he tried to sell it at a pawn shop lol
i mean it is not really a groundbreaking truth that crime is often poorly thought through, but drat

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

:tipshat:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i think my favorite co-worker going to prison story was the guy who nearly beat a man to death, got bailed out, and came back to work. then i was bullshitting with him about it and he was super pissed at everyone who was at the party for not pulling him off because they "made him look like a monster."

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

i think my favorite co-worker going to prison story was the guy who nearly beat a man to death, got bailed out, and came back to work. then i was bullshitting with him about it and he was super pissed at everyone who was at the party for not pulling him off because they "made him look like a monster."
what

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
then there was the guy who murdered his wife and we all knew it but it took the cops a few weeks to collect enough evidence to arrest and charge him. in the meantime he'd be talking like i loved her man i would never do it, and it was like sure pete.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

still just stunned this guy is a white supremacist. you'd never guess by looking at him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2y8k1kuHdU

i know, right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0

the best part was after that happened he did an interview wearing a triskelion shirt

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Volkerball posted:

then there was the guy who murdered his wife and we all knew it but it took the cops a few weeks to collect enough evidence to arrest and charge him. in the meantime he'd be talking like i loved her man i would never do it, and it was like sure pete.

maybe he was trying to convince himself...

makes u think

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the guy who got pulled over driving to mcdonalds on break and got taken in for having a warrant. broke his fist punching a concrete wall in a cell afterwards, and snapped out on his gf on the phone. she got pissed off about it and called the work phone number and told them he was a drug dealer.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

i hope the drug deals he sold arms to appreciate his sacrifice

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The Muppets On PCP posted:

wearing a triskelion shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU