Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

oh, haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I want to post the news from my hometown of three women sexually abusing a drunken footballer by cutting vegetables over him as he was passed out but I'm a phone posting scrub who can't find a direct link to the article.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

Bacon Terrorist posted:

I want to post the news from my hometown of three women sexually abusing a drunken footballer by cutting vegetables over him as he was passed out but I'm a phone posting scrub who can't find a direct link to the article.

I'm not sure if I want cutting vegetables to be a euphemism or not here...

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Masonity posted:

I'm not sure if I want cutting vegetables to be a euphemism or not here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/drunken-girl-gang-jailed-posting-sex-attack-amateur-footballer/

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

I don't think that anonymity will help the guy much, since they say his age and where the girls were from.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

That's my fetish.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

What kind of name of Brogan

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

A member of the Krikic family.

Or.

A really stupid Australian.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Soulex posted:

Or.

Lol

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I guess the need for a wingman when doing weird sex stuff goes both ways.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Soulex posted:

Or.

You called?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Here's one; a gang of girls sexually assault a footballer.

Wait.

what?

A drunken gang of girls who took Snapchat photos and videos of a "ritualised humiliation" sex attack on an amateur footballer has been jailed.

Brogan Gillard, the 26-year-old ringleader of the group, was filmed dancing around the victim’s naked body as she cut his hair, sliced onions over him and sexually assaulted him with a pair of scissors.

Paige Cunningham, 22, and Shannon Jones, 20, also posed for "trophy photographs" with the unconscious 19-year-old victim and a Snapchat post showed one girl holding the man’s penis.

The video was shared on social media and was seen by their victim’s girlfriend, Preston Crown Court heard. Gillard then joked about using carrots and onions in the sex assault on Facebook.

Judge Graham Knowles QC said he sentenced as if it had been three men on a female.

“I sentence three people for glorifying in the humiliation and degradation of a fellow human being,” he said. He said the video and images were "profoundly disturbing".

He sentenced Gillard to 31 months and Cunningham to 10 months imprisonment. Jones will be sentenced at a later date.

Judge Knowles said they "entirely dehumanised" their victim.

The drunken girls picked up the man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, in a bar in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria.

Prosecutor Francis McEntee said the victim had met his girlfriend in Barrow on November 28, 2015, but after an argument he continued drinking alone in Healey’s Bar.

The three girls met him and lured him back to Gillard’s home in Keith Street, where they plied him with vodka until he lost consciousness. They stripped him by shredding his clothes.

The next he recalled was waking up naked apart from his shoes on his doorstep at 5.25am, where his mother found him clutching his shredded jeans over his private parts.

“His hair had been cut off in clumps and he literally fell in through the front door,” said Mr McEntee.

He was said to be semi-conscious and screaming "get them off". He had no clear recollection of the evening, but felt "significant pain", the court heard.

Paramedics and police were called and the "dazed and confused" man was taken to hospital.

Later that day, his girlfriend told his mother she had seen the video on social media.

Police investigated and found photographic and video footage on Gillard’s white Samsung mobile. She told police: "I cut his hair and clothes because he's a d--k."

They stripped him naked and as he lay in the foetal position on a kitchen floor, while Gillard sheared off his hair egged on by the other two.

“Gillard performed what might be described, by her dancing, a ritual humiliation, encouraged by Jones and Cunningham,” Mr McEntee said.

All three posed individually for "trophy photographs" beside their naked victim. “The purpose of the drunken exploits was to demean and humiliate for their own pleasure,” said Mr McEntee.

As the video and some of the 40 stills were shown in court, Gillard broke down in tears. They showed Gillard, sporting a bare midriff, giving a "V" sign for victory in front of a full frontal nude of the footballer. Other Snapchats showed her in "gangster style" poses and dancing provocatively.

Judge Graham Knowles QC described Gillard as "gloating". “She is smirking, thrusting her own backside towards the camera, beer in hand, and one finger characteristic of people in gangster pose," he said.

In another she makes a gun with her fingers and points it at him. Mother-of-three Gillard ignored the crying of her children upstairs as she and the co-accused sexually demeaned their victim, whose mother phoned his mobile during the attack and heard "girly screams".

The court heard in his victim impact statement that he has flashbacks and suicidal thoughts and feels anxious.

Gillard has a string of previous convictions, including arson, false benefits claims, harassment of a neighbour, theft, and drink driving. Cunningham, a mother of two, has previous for battery, theft, shoplifting and assaulting a police officer.

All three pleaded guilty to sexual assault. Gillard also pleaded guilty to unrelated child cruelty charges.

Mitigating for Gillard, Sharon Watson, said her client had been drunk and did it as a joke, but admits it is "deeply unpleasant, disturbing and upsetting". Two of her children have now been adopted, it was added.

Mitigating for Cunningham, Mike Brady, said she is remorseful and “it was a sexual assault in unique circumstances”.

Brian Williams, for Jones, who has no previous convictions said she has little memory of that night because she was very drunk and had taken drugs. “She was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong people,” said Mr Williams.

All three must sign the sex offenders register and are subject or restraining orders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/drunken-girl-gang-jailed-posting-sex-attack-amateur-footballer/

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Cool story bro.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Man, if only you bothered to look at the thread before posting that you might have noticed we knew already.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yup Bacon Terrorist was on scene

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

JFairfax posted:

Here's one; a gang of girls sexually assault a footballer.

Here's one;

Wow great I've never heard this you fail wasteman

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Imagine being Jfairfax right now. I'm shaking.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Soulex posted:

Yup Bacon Terrorist was on scene

Bacon Terrorist, more like Brogan Gillard.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Unlike Footballers they were jailed without much drama.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'll never recover from this.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Vagabundo posted:

Bacon Terrorist, more like Brogan Gillard.

How do you think they found out? Its obvious that Bacon Terrorist is Brogan Gizzard

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

quote:

Republic of Ireland international Anthony Stokes has received a suspended sentenced for assaulting an Elvis Presley impersonator outside a nightclub in Dublin.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
The victim, Anthony Bradley, claimed in court to be "entirely shook up" after the assault which left him with a broken nose and two broken teeth.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

The victim, Anthony Bradley, claimed in court to be "entirely shook up" after the assault which left him with a broken nose and two broken teeth.
lmao

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Anthony Stokes is such a retard

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Blue Star Error posted:

lmao

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

julian assflange posted:

Anthony Stokes is such a retard

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Blue Star Error posted:

Republic of Ireland international Anthony Stokes has received a suspended sentenced avoids Jailhouse Rock for assaulting an Elvis Presley impersonator outside a nightclub in Dublin.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Outside the nightclub, in the ghetto, the victim was caught in a trap and couldn't walk out. A little less conversation was suggested after heated words were exchanged between the pair. "Don't be cruel" someone was heard shouting at Stokes as he yelled "Surrender!" at Bradley.

I'll get me coat.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Anis Ben-Hatira believes in, uh, traditional family values.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Berahino accidently signed for a new club after mishearing scouts asking him if he wants some Stoke

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

He's a complete headcase and West Brom did well to keep as much under wraps as they did.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
sounds like Berahino should have kept it in the wrap

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Get innn

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jfc mitro

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006