Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
Ohey, forty new posts -

*thwacks everyone in the last page or so with a rolled-up newspaper*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Drake_263 posted:

Ohey, forty new posts -

Awuuuuuu :(

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Drake_263 posted:

Ohey, forty new posts -

Mango Polo fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jan 28, 2017

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:cheerdoge::shittypop:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

:staredog: awwwwuuuuuuuuuuu

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

This thread is beautiful.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Fashionable Jorts posted:

This wolf is beautiful

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
Guu-uu-ys, stop it :smith:

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Worst case it's just another six days before Inferno metaphorically burns away all of this.

Alternatively it could make it much worse. Who knows?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Mango Polo posted:

Worst case it's just another six days before Inferno metaphorically burns away all of this.

Alternatively it could make it much worse. Who knows?

We all know.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
:stonk:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

hahahaha

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Which Dark Souls Boss is that?

:darksouls:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Someone buy :awuuuu:

(also, whose face is that?)

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Pretty sure that's The Wolf King of Fenris, The Lord of Winter and Ruin, Primarch of the Space Wolves.

Leman Russ

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

AndyElusive posted:

Pretty sure that's The Wolf King of Fenris, The Lord of Winter and Ruin, Primarch of the Space Wolves.

Leman Russ

I thought Leman Russ had a beard? :confused:

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

tallkidwithglasses posted:

I thought Leman Russ had a beard? :confused:

There are no beards on Fenris

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Endman posted:

There are no beards on Fenris

Leman Russ should have a beard.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Leman Russ should have a beard.
They can't show his beard, kids play this game!

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Pierzak posted:

They can't show his beard, kids play this game!

They've made models for the wolves he has sex with, they should show his majestic crusty beard.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Russ somehow has never been depicted to have a beard. I don't think anyone besides Khan has facial hair.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Voted 5, went wolf wild

Also it's bogus they haven't released dice for all the legions yet. They actually replace the sixes with symbols as god intended

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I still can't believe BeardRuss is so controversial.

SRM posted:

Also it's bogus they haven't released dice for all the legions yet. They actually replace the sixes with symbols as god intended
I know, right?

From what I've gathered, it's kind of difficult for GW and FW to manage products when they're made out of house. Supposedly, there were a lot of quality issues with the original dice runs so a lot of legions have been postponed. Plus, given that they're made by a third party, it's more difficult for them to just up and order another print run since they're locked into large orders rather than a slower, more continuous production run. It sucks, but it makes sense to me.

I am anxiously awaiting some 30k Dark Angels dice. I've had the same cube of 36 green Chessex dice since I was like 12. It's not like I won't continue to use them, but they absolutely hate terminators so I'll give some themed dice a shot.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Me? I'm just glad they prioritized a pair of wolves over siege tyrants, warsmiths, and havocs

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010
Forget Legion dice, I'm going to get a shitlot of these and use them exclusively for Terminator armor saves:

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
High quality pictures of the HHW schedule:

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Recoome posted:

It's pretty great that the Emperor's Children basically did ???? after they discovered tasty insane psychadelic space riffs and space drugs made out of people

I guess they taught the World Eaters to make crazy bezerkers??

Naw the World Eaters figured out that pretty much by themselves. Do you think those lunatics are stable enough to follow even simple directions from the EC?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
What date is the Weekender? Those fliers look great, but nowhere does it have the actual date.

Whoever is going should ask what font they use for these so we can copy them for or gaming needs.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

What date is the Weekender? Those fliers look great, but nowhere does it have the actual date.
Next weekend. :pcgaming:

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

BULBASAUR posted:

Me? I'm just glad they prioritized a pair of wolves over siege tyrants, warsmiths, and havocs

Awuuuu

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Perturabo got decked by that toolbox.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

This is why Peturabo created the Iron Circle, so he wouldn't have to worry about getting tool boxed upside the head like this!

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Duncan Rhodes is too good for this world.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Safety Factor posted:

Perturabo got decked by that toolbox.

:getin:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
https://twitter.com/WHTV_Dunc/status/825126625058680837

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TTerrible posted:

We all know what the battle-horn thunderblast sounds like...
I don't have the pic on hand, so just imagine I posted that goblin farting into a dwarven horn.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Generally speaking what is the perceived power level between 30k and 40k armies at equal points?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
>1850 40k armies have a pretty big advantage. North of 2000 30k armies get more advantages.

In general though 40k stuff costs less for more power. Especially when you factor in all those dumb formations and poo poo