Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
trump is a narcissist who probably has some sort of dementia but he's not a weirdo that just watches kids movies

i mean it's probably just meetings or sex with ivanka or something boring like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quadrophrenic posted:

trump is a narcissist who probably has some sort of dementia but he's not a weirdo that just watches kids movies

i mean it's probably just meetings or sex with ivanka or something boring like that

ah, "finding dory", makes sense now.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump should watch anime

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

argh i hate 15 part tweets
literally the worst way to communicate
its upside down, broken into parts

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i think bannon would quit if trum watched foreign animation

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Youth with a Skull posted:

Meanwhile, my hometown north of NYC decided Donald J Trump State Park needed a rebranding.

put this up in the C-Spammiest pics thread too

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Admiral Ray posted:

bannon is fine with pixar, he just isn't a fan of (((dreamworks)))

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah, the idea of Trump watching "Finding Dory" somehow weirds me out more than any of the other poo poo he's doing.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lets all give a big hand to Judge Ivanka Trump

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Admiral Ray posted:

I dunno anime is pretty popular with nazis.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Covok posted:

Remember, if anyone you know supports the Muslim Ban, they are a facist and deserve ridicule and to be treated with contempt.

:yeah:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

he's a moron who thinks that just barely squeezing out a Presidential victory has made him an immortal god who can never do wrong

that's like, a fraction of Trump's term!

no i mean casey

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
I know we're calling about the protests today, but here's a picture of the protest at JFK last night.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Trump aint watching Finding Dory he's watching Attack on Titan for wall ideas.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
WaPo stream is over. Is there anywhere else worthwhile to watch the DC protests?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Like literally if you have Amazon Prime you can order cheap poo poo and send it as a gift to your rep or senators with notes attached, gently caress their phone lines. Send 'em a pack of baby wipes with a note that says 'stop being so lovely about *insert thing Trump does*'

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

yeah this immediate avalanche of garbage doesn't sound like an administration desperately trying to spend their political capital before even the cowards in the house turn on them or anything

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quadrophrenic posted:

https://twitter.com/fmanjoo/status/825806578582368256

if trump blatantly defying a court order doesn't get us to ACW2, the inevitable war that will happen because of this might

there won't be a war but the cooperation needed to get any counter terrorism done in the middle-east will evaporate.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Remind me again, why did obama appoint comey?

Appear moderate to gain political capital

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

The Glumslinger posted:

Lets all give a big hand to Judge Ivanka Trump

Wrong Trump oddly. Trump has a sister who is a judge, but right hates her because she's a New Yorker and that comes with the appropriate elite social liberalism as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Radio Paranoia posted:

WaPo stream is over. Is there anywhere else worthwhile to watch the DC protests?

poo poo I should've recorded that veteran speak.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

FabioClone posted:

Yeah, the idea of Trump watching "Finding Dory" somehow weirds me out more than any of the other poo poo he's doing.

as a man who is probably in the early stages of alzheimer's he emphasizes with a fish that can't remember anything

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

it's gonna be that judge on his list that really really hates gay people

Pour some more gas on the dumpster fire

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

yeah this immediate avalanche of garbage doesn't sound like an administration desperately trying to spend their political capital before even the cowards in the house turn on them or anything

they are getting it all done as fast as possible so they can turn their attention to the foreign wars they're going to start.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i imagine that isis will be a no poo poo recognized state in, like, 2 years now that trump has abandoned our ME allies.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

William Bear posted:

At the time, we interpreted that report as Trump's laziness. Is this guy really loving terrified of stairs?!

beep boop do you have stairs in your house

No. Actually, they scare me.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

Like literally if you have Amazon Prime you can order cheap poo poo and send it as a gift to your rep or senators with notes attached, gently caress their phone lines. Send 'em a pack of baby wipes with a note that says 'stop being so lovely about *insert thing Trump does*'

Pretty sure you'll ruin some interns day and not do much else. Also mail is a federal issue, so harassing people through the mail will land you in all sorts of trouble.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

OhFunny posted:

poo poo I should've recorded that veteran speak.

nooneleft.org

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

comingafteryouall posted:

Trump aint watching Finding Dory he's watching Attack on Titan for wall ideas.

We'll use the Mexicans for rebar. I tell ya folks, it's gonna be beautiful.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Admiral Ray posted:

but what if they only call it a sensible policy that might have to be scaled back in the future? what then covok?

Then they are crypto-facists and should be locked in a puzzle box

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

quadrophrenic posted:

barron's still in nyc with melania, isn't he?

this finding dory poo poo is cover for something

he's finding dory in the golden piss of a russian prostitute

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

i imagine that isis will be a no poo poo recognized state in, like, 2 years now that trump has abandoned our ME allies.
Trump and co are legitimate allies of ISIS. They need ISIS to grow stronger so they have a real enemy to fight.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

MysteriousStranger posted:

Pretty sure you'll ruin some interns day and not do much else. Also mail is a federal issue, so harassing people through the mail will land you in all sorts of trouble.

reps/congresspeople have different rules. we can send thousands of letters if we want, so i dunno if sending a spine with a note attached is gonna be any different.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

Lets all give a big hand to Judge Steve Bannon

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

https://twitter.com/gavinnewsom/status/825816339340161025

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

MysteriousStranger posted:

Wrong Trump oddly. Trump has a sister who is a judge, but right hates her because she's a New Yorker and that comes with the appropriate elite social liberalism as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryanne_Trump_Barry

Weird.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

I can't believe Trump would watch a movie starring ELLEN DEGENERATE, a godless heathen who wants to destroy America. He lost my vote in 2020!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

skaboomizzy posted:

it's gonna be that judge on his list that really really hates gay people

Pour some more gas on the dumpster fire

I wonder if the Supreme Court Justices haze the new guy as an initiation thing.

I hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

holy gently caress i forgot about this

• Locked thread