Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
:siren: NA Camille spotted :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
drat Froggen is so versatile, he can play 3 mids a tthe same time

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Rofl for real camille gets through and they make it fuckin support

Twain of Pain
Dec 14, 2006

YancyQ posted:

you had no idea

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

YancyQ posted:

It's support lmfao

Okay echo fox, good luck

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Is this real life

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Fingers crossed for a nerf on Camille's E's range. The more crushing the better, gently caress that champion and all of Riot's mobility creep.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
What's the approximate LoL viewership record on twitch? The CSGO major grand final just broke 1 million concurrent viewers on the main channel, which was pretty cool.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Keith....

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Keith is so bad I'm stunned.

I haven't watched pro LoL since s3 and I'm glad bot lane is still Ashe land

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
These cheeser dogs must pay.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

ADCs are freakin great, once they get 3 items they can almost 1v1 a support camille with no damage items

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Smol posted:

What's the approximate LoL viewership record on twitch? The CSGO major grand final just broke 1 million concurrent viewers on the main channel, which was pretty cool.

They stream on like 5 platforms so who knows

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

ADCs are freakin great, once they get 3 items they can almost 1v1 a support camille with no damage items

Yeah it's cool

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Camille seems balanced and good for the game. Why on earth would they not ban her on red.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

anyways flyquests one weird trick has been banning dumb rear end poo poo and trying to snag ops so I'm glad they got brutally crushed by camille.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Missing AA reset and true damage

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
The 1v1 on Ashe just makes my soul hurt. The casters just refuse to say outright "Holy poo poo this champion is busted as gently caress regardless of who has her and what role she is in"

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Man, this really isn't Reignover's meta, is it?

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
How does TL have the three best players in the world (according to reddit) Piglet, RO and Lourlo and can barely win a single game???

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
A lot of cracks in Flyquest's game today. Does not bode well for them as teams get their grounding.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Blue side has identical comps in both games currently on (Naut/Kha/Ori/Ashe/Zyra)

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

crowd shouting "MOON" every time he tries to go in is such stupid bullshit because you know the players can hear that.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Congrats to flyquest on being a poo poo team that sucks.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Let's loving go, echo fox

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Work Friend Keven posted:

Congrats to flyquest on being a poo poo team that sucks.

Game 1 was hilarious and stupid and shouldn't have happened, but Echo Fox earned its Game 3 win IMO. It didn't feel like Flyquest was doing NA throws, they just got outplayed.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

edit: this would have been better if gate sucked game 3 as well and they lost

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Gate is not the problem in that lane, lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Well he's 50% of the problem

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Teikanmi posted:

Well he's 50% of the problem
Given that the problems are "Keith is bad" and "I have to keep Keith from dying over and over" I would say no

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

blue side has a 78% win rate in lpl :v:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I come home, I see C9 has Kha'zix, I write gg in my notebook.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There is absolutely no advantage to blue side. None, zero, it doesn't exist. The 80% win ratio every single season is purely coincidental. (^:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the lowest blue side win percentage is 50% in the lms but in the smallest sample size of matches at 12. i mean i guess all regions are still in SSS and red theoretically has some pick ban advantage but the way this is playing out this season is exceptionally bad, even for historical blue side advantage status

LPL: 19/25 76%
EU: 18/29 62.1%
NA: 24/40 60%
LCK: 20/34 58.8%
LMS: 6/12 50%

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
The fact that Camille/LB/Rengar exist probably isn't helping red side at the moment.

What was the average difference in winrate between the red/blue side like previously ?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Savage Cracker posted:

The fact that Camille/LB/Rengar exist probably isn't helping red side at the moment.

What was the average difference in winrate between the red/blue side like previously ?

This. Once those three are nerfhammered you're gonna see winrate stabilize, big time.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Savage Cracker posted:

It's not just that there are three op that red side has to ban out - professionally there is a fourth OP, Kha'zix. Blue side can either pick him. or ban him out and pick a top priority pick support or adc and ban out the mid lane while knowing that top, jg and mid go 5 or 6 picks deep and can't be banned out if Kha isn't available.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Maybe I just haven't seen a lot of Rengar but Kha'Zix seems way more powerful and oppressive than him. Even if he doesn't win Kha just tears through everything and he is basically guaranteed for blue side since red prioritizes the Rengar/Camille/LB trio ban. Like first pick Kha'Zix seems like a free win which is I guess the benefit of being the 4th best champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

EGSunBro posted:

Maybe I just haven't seen a lot of Rengar but Kha'Zix seems way more powerful and oppressive than him. Even if he doesn't win Kha just tears through everything and he is basically guaranteed for blue side since red prioritizes the Rengar/Camille/LB trio ban. Like first pick Kha'Zix seems like a free win which is I guess the benefit of being the 4th best champ.

According to gameoflegends.com Rengar has a higher win rate over a much lower play sample. Kha is apparently rocking a 63% win rate despite being picked in three fourths of the games, which is frankly completely unacceptable.

Edit: Based off of actual pro preformance I don't see any reason why red side whouldn't ban leblanc and camille and trade junglers, because otherwise you're potentially giving up a complete OP to blue side.

Action George fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jan 30, 2017

• Locked thread