Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/373743492151136256

Since this is the top of the page, visit the ACLU Donation Thread if you haven't already!

DryGoods fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

How do I get a fat Soros check for punching Nazis?

You have to go to the spirit cooking parties and jerk off into a big pot to get the check.

Kind of inconvenient but hey, it's a living.

egoslicer
Jun 13, 2007
https://twitter.com/dailytrumpening/status/825851255503204352

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Boy, you said it.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158567643610725

quote:

Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting

“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.

We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.

I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

every once in a while it's good to read the comments, to appreciate the size and scope of them, to remind you how acceptable this is to way more people than are protesting (which is seen by these people as nothing more than a nuisance anyway)

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

:whitewater:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

what do you mean bannon isn't actually in control of the dhs and there isn't a nazi takeover? my partisanship!!!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDRKg8sXHOI

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Nearly a decade later and they are still bringing up ACORN :laffo:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

How do I get a fat Soros check for punching Nazis?

I think falcon punching nazis is its own reward

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what do you mean bannon isn't actually in control of the dhs and there isn't a nazi takeover? my partisanship!!!!

lol give it a few hours, CBP hasn't been complying with half of this and DHS has been overruled at least once in this whole mess already

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Von Sloneker posted:

every once in a while it's good to read the comments, to appreciate the size and scope of them, to remind you how acceptable this is to way more people than are protesting (which is seen by these people as nothing more than a nuisance anyway)

Do not actually read the comments

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Any mental health professionals in the thread? I'm really curious what sorts of mental problems thois guy might have

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Von Sloneker posted:

i'm going to step out on a limb and say that "people who commentate on political facebook posts" isn't necessarily a representative sample of the united states population

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

CNN has just been having anchors interrupt their coverage to read Trump tweets word for word lately; I'd like to see how they handle that

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Von Sloneker posted:

you can't stop inbreeding

shame america didn't bother to shame it into remission

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lol give it a few hours, CBP hasn't been complying with half of this and DHS has been overruled at least once in this whole mess already

i want to see the DHS and the courts skullfuck CBP simultaneously, a socket each

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

How did he get Ted Nugent's personal t-shirt?! :eyepop:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Von Sloneker posted:

wait, I thought Obama was weak on terror?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Regular Nintendo posted:

Any mental health professionals in the thread? I'm really curious what sorts of mental problems thois guy might have

im a mental health professional if u mean has mental health problems as like a career

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

O RLY

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Regular Nintendo posted:

I thought he had a photoshop problem

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
i never should have bedazzled my dick, gently caress
https://twitter.com/Harpers/status/825851772828839938

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i want to see the DHS and the courts skullfuck CBP simultaneously, a socket each

it'd be nice but the same guy is sitting at the top of DHS and CBP

the courts need a dick to skullfuck someone

egoslicer
Jun 13, 2007
BTW , just putting it out there:

https://twitter.com/dailytrumpening/status/825852355308433408

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

HOLY poo poo BALCK SITE DETENTION CENTERS??? WTFFFFF

Well at least the detainees will be reunited with the checked luggage items.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Scent of Worf posted:

ask me about hanoi jane and chappaquiddick

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I would say that Facebook page is being moderated. You don't see every loving post going the same way anywhere. Ever.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

orange sky posted:

I would say that Facebook page is being moderated. You don't see every loving post going the same way anywhere. Ever.

seriously, its a facebook page they got some poor gently caress going through and deleting 3000 goatse a week on every post

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao "where this hatred comes from and why is something we'll have to determine"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

BTW, donating to the ACLU will result in enhanced watchlisting.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

orange sky posted:

it's literally all pro-trump replies

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Leviathan posted:

ari melber sucks rear end where's rachel

yeah what gives i tune in and i dont see rachel maddow

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

it'd be nice but the same guy is sitting at the top of DHS and CBP

the courts need a dick to skullfuck someone

it'd be nice if this was CBP being overzealous enough to warrant being told off by bossman

but that's really the best case scenario

it sort of strikes me that CBP is either full of super right wing people or is full of people that are so incompetent they can't figure out what set of regulations to follow

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
why is the president issuing press releases on

facebook

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

yeah what gives i tune in and i dont see rachel maddow

enjoying the nearest vagina no doubt. shes into that poo poo. does this gentleman standin have thick rimmed glasses?? he can eat poo poo

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I'd love to know what 1st amendment Republican lovers would say about Trump deleting negative comments on Facebook if only they had a spine

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Scent of Worf posted:

:conservative dreams of a fog-filled industrial alley:

:unseen children begin singing:

"One, two, ACORN's coming for you..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it sort of strikes me that CBP is either full of super right wing people or is full of people that are so incompetent they can't figure out what set of regulations to follow

its both lol

• Locked thread