Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yeah my life is over now.

I think it was over 35 days ago at least because that is the last time you logged into marble hebrons.

What was Kelp's record as gold star for not logging in, anyone know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Toshimo posted:

Post this build because I'm having a hell of a time with this.

http://i.imgur.com/4adtPGB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zbXR0E9.jpg

Runeword is Bowazon. Infinity points are all spent offensively. The health restore on Torch's sig talent just keeps him going along with all my health on hit.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Does Torch's heal talent scale the heal with the sig's damage? I don't think you'll find many people who also have 20 in his ultimate.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Feeling like energy chars are making out pretty good with this review. CCR is also huge now on top of all the other itemization.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

But why aren't her arms blue?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
What is going on in this game now

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

They changed everything and added nothing.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nodoze posted:

Jubilee's sunglasses are WRONG

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I've spent the last four hours examining my VHS copy of Night of the Sentinels for sunglasses comparison and I've got a 30 page treatise ready on the matter

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Overminty posted:

They changed everything and added nothing.

this is a good thread title

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Happy to report that gobcount insane brutal gearing also works out for Elektra.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Lux Aeterna posted:

this is a good thread title

:same:

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

AzraelNewtype posted:

Does Torch's heal talent scale the heal with the sig's damage? I don't think you'll find many people who also have 20 in his ultimate.

It heals a percentage of your max health per second so it doesn't scale with ult ranks and other sig boosting stuff.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Mover posted:

Happy to report that gobcount insane brutal gearing also works out for Elektra.

it's perfect for Juggernaut as well

but also I hear it's great for Star-Lord

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
There's always some motherfuckin Gaz trying to dev uphill

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

it's perfect for Juggernaut as well

but also I hear it's great for Star-Lord
Yeah if you do:

You do 1MM+ Bruts every 2-3 seconds and put down enough constant fire that you're always hitting and proccing something. And I could probably throw better artifacts on there too.

DarciisFyer
May 4, 2009
... Looks like I'm gonna have to get those shades from that bullying achievement.

This could work for Moon Knight too, he has that last-row talent that gives him guaranteed 90%+ crit at low spirit, but that might just be a bug (giving +40% crit rate per 1% spirit instead of +4% crit).

somedamnthing
Mar 29, 2003

sup
Hey, fellow kids. When possible, can 'somedamnthing' get an invite? Thanks muchly.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
"Insane brut gearing" and no doomsaw? #NotMyBrutBuild

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

"Insane brut gearing" and no doomsaw? #NotMyBrutBuild
Doomsaw only gives you +Brutal Strike Rating, of which you need 0 for that Star-Lord build (Elemental Blast is a guaranteed Brutal to begin with). Believe me, I wish it were not so.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Also, it's positively incredible how weak and lovely Loki feels despite being a summoner who keys off of Durability. Do no damage even with 500% summoned ally damage? Check. Die instantly with 20+ durability? Double-check. I blame the grinder for giving me 3 Agent of Asgard skins for making me even try.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I poofed like seven of those drat shades into credit chests before the patch lol.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Looking at Mr. Fantastic Dad, there's a nice Nullifier, Shades and Doomsaw gadgets build in there. It might not be the highest DPS build he has... but my god the red numbers:

with a talent: Hyperstatic Inducer and Gravitation Emitter become cooldown synergy powers with 100% crit chance
Signature naturally has 100% crit chance
with a talent: Positron Emitter gains a tons of stacks (for huge damage bonus) and when activated at max stacks is a guaranteed brutal
with a talent: Outwit fills Positron Emitter's stacks to max instantly, so you could fire it + sig, then immediately do it again for some huge burst damage
Stretchy Spheroid is Movement tagged so can abuse MM sig for 100% crit

this is what I tried out, just haven't bothered gearing him up yet:

using Elastic Barrage as spender as it's his best aoe spender. Slows are very powerful right now if you guys haven't noticed, bosses no longer gain immunity to soft CC effects like Slows.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

bosses no longer gain immunity to soft CC effects like Slows.

Does this mean we should all be using Loki and Iceman's synergies?

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Lozareth posted:

It heals a percentage of your max health per second so it doesn't scale with ult ranks and other sig boosting stuff.

Then neato. It's hilarious that he's unkillable now after spending so long as tough as a matchstick.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Nodoze posted:

marvel heroes 20xx is now in progress, please check back later

or play now cause leveling is fun and characters got talents.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Lozareth posted:

http://i.imgur.com/4adtPGB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zbXR0E9.jpg

Runeword is Bowazon. Infinity points are all spent offensively. The health restore on Torch's sig talent just keeps him going along with all my health on hit.

Can you explain some more of this?

I don't understand Hot Temper (10% damage) over Melting Point (5% Damage, 10% Crit Damage, 15% movement speed), especially since Tornadoes auto-crit and you get a 20% crit chance buff from Sig).

Where are you getting your Life on Hit from? Just your core?

Here's what I'm wearing currently, and I tried your power/talent build in CMM and I'm pretty much getting two-shot by normal trash:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

this is what I tried out, just haven't bothered gearing him up yet:

What are those "Th" keys? This dumb game still won't recognize my Logitech mouse buttons and I'm afraid to use MH Advanced Settings after the NGE changed the keybinding system.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

It's not polite to make fun of someone with a lisp

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
I don't know why your Logitech mouse doesn't work, but those bindings are thumb buttons.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

ok can safely say now this is just absurd

super dad here can absolutely wreck everything and when gaz inevitably stealth nerfs MM signet next patch, Dad won't care and he will continue to obliterate

Hyperstatic Inducer with the micro-tesla coils probably does more dps than half the roster with this setup, all by itself

medallion is Doom, stack as much power duration as you reasonably can because it affects how long you can channel Positron Emitter, which is quite literally the laser of the gods

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008
FFFFFF- okay, goddammit, how do you beat the Cosmic Trial as Moon Knight? I can't even get past Madame Hydra. :negative:

Fake Edit: Should add that I think it's not just that my numbers aren't big enough. Got all his uniques; artis are Zigg, Taskmaster's Guide, Crossbone's Credentials, ACCoC, all blessed. But I haven't done any theory-crafting in ages, so who knows how out-of-date my understanding of "properly geared" is.

Ghost of Starman fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jan 30, 2017

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
I cosmic prestiged squirrel girl. Did I mess up?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Belgian Waffle posted:

You're doing the lords work

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Belgian Waffle posted:

I have a cosmic doreen and I aren't have brain damage at all.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Anyone have a summoner Doom build to share?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Ghost of Starman posted:

FFFFFF- okay, goddammit, how do you beat the Cosmic Trial as Moon Knight? I can't even get past Madame Hydra. :negative:

Fake Edit: Should add that I think it's not just that my numbers aren't big enough. Got all his uniques; artis are Zigg, Taskmaster's Guide, Crossbone's Credentials, ACCoC, all blessed. But I haven't done any theory-crafting in ages, so who knows how out-of-date my understanding of "properly geared" is.

what's the problem? are you dying to her or running out of time?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

So I have a big pile of GoKs, should I trade them for something else before cosmic artifacts happen

If so what's worth trying to get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
is there a good way to get vulnerability from gear available to and suitable for phoenix jean grey? because she doesn't get vuln on any of her powers, so far as I can tell.