Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015

quote:

Bannon: I think it’s a little bit more complicated. When Vladimir Putin, when you really look at some of the underpinnings of some of his beliefs today, a lot of those come from what I call Eurasianism; he’s got an adviser who harkens back to Julius Evola and different writers of the early 20th century who are really the supporters of what’s called the traditionalist movement, which really eventually metastasized into Italian fascism. A lot of people that are traditionalists are attracted to that.
One of the reasons is that they believe that at least Putin is standing up for traditional institutions, and he’s trying to do it in a form of nationalism — and I think that people, particularly in certain countries, want to see the sovereignty for their country, they want to see nationalism for their country. They don’t believe in this kind of pan-European Union or they don’t believe in the centralized government in the United States. They’d rather see more of a states-based entity that the founders originally set up where freedoms were controlled at the local level.

I’m not justifying Vladimir Putin and the kleptocracy that he represents, because he eventually is the state capitalist of kleptocracy. However, we the Judeo-Christian West really have to look at what he’s talking about as far as traditionalism goes — particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism — and I happen to think that the individual sovereignty of a country is a good thing and a strong thing. I think strong countries and strong nationalist movements in countries make strong neighbors, and that is really the building blocks that built Western Europe and the United States, and I think it’s what can see us forward.

You know, Putin’s been quite an interesting character. He’s also very, very, very intelligent. I can see this in the United States where he’s playing very strongly to social conservatives about his message about more traditional values, so I think it’s something that we have to be very much on guard of. Because at the end of the day, I think that Putin and his cronies are really a kleptocracy, that are really an imperialist power that want to expand. However, I really believe that in this current environment, where you’re facing a potential new caliphate that is very aggressive that is really a situation — I’m not saying we can put it on a back burner — but I think we have to deal with first things first.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world best peek into bannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

tower time posted:

There are some days I almost wish a few leftist groups were as organized and dangerous as these morons imagine.

if we're lucky and we work hard, after all this bullshit, they will be

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

can someone explain this?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"ohhhh sorry friend, I think you misunderstand! I only advocate for violence to be meted out on *other* people I can see where you may have become mistaken. Anyway it's not even really violence, as you can see on my blog I stand for PEACEFUL ethnic cleans-"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he's a lush but dcaf

an oddity

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

a.lo posted:

Actually violence is bad.

You would be the Holland to my French Resistance.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

OhFunny posted:

That old German 20s feeling.
the black shirts always get forgotten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxsYrfKf_pc

also, gently caress, that gif is too large to post to 4chan

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

he looks like a slob and wearing shorts

trump hated it :sad:

or uhh

no wait

it was Roger Stone who mocked this photo

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Depends on where brain damage is localized.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a.lo posted:

Master Race

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag posted:

TAKE A NAP NAZI MOTHERFUCKER

Napping
After
Zesty
Instigations

Perpetrated
After
Retarded
Tourettes
Yammering

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

cyphr555 posted:

now in gif form!

just gonna sit back and enjoy this nazi gettin his poo poo wrecked

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Finally someone I can call a quisling

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

same

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a.lo posted:

the last thing you see before you die

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

breitbart after dark

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yes, you absolutely can punch the nazism out of someone.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

cyphr555 posted:

now in gif form!

jesus christ saitama would be proud

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
i just want everybody to know i have no chin and I'm not a Nazi

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Krabboss posted:

i just want everybody to know i have no chin and I'm not a Nazi

keep up the good work

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i wanted to die but now......do i?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

tower time posted:

There are some days I almost wish a few leftist groups were as organized and dangerous as these morons imagine.
as you are being lead to the incineration chamber, you are given a chance to escape! one of your guards finds out the other thinks free trade leads to global peace and an argument breaks out and they shoot each other.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Actually violence is bad.

like almost everything, the goodness or badness of violence is contextual; for example, self-defense is a legally and morally acceptable use of violence

if you are non-white, female, jewish, muslim, disabled, or queer, punching nazis is a form of self-defense

I think you for engaging with sincerity this philosophical discourse

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im glad that suckerpunching nazis is the new planking

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

cyphr555 posted:

now in gif form!

I like to think he sounded like a Nazi bumblebee laying there.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

wizard on a water slide posted:

like almost everything, the goodness or badness of violence is contextual; for example, self-defense is a legally and morally acceptable use of violence

if you are non-white, female, jewish, muslim, disabled, or queer, punching nazis is a form of self-defense

I think you for engaging with sincerity this philosophical discourse
would white males punching nazis be chivalry

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i honestly don't know how these chinless nazis have such glass jaws

can i get a doctor to explain this one to me

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

would white males punching nazis be chivalry

i'll allow it, but the jury may still be out in places

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You enter an argument from a certain position. Everyone knows where the polar bear hugging environmentalist, the dog whistle racist, or the fedora wearin' libertarian are coming from. We get that before we start negotiations. We might not like the other sides, but we understand. You are not allowed to start as a loving nazi. This is why you must punch them in the face.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Feminasty Slut posted:

This loving owns for so many reasons. Nazi gets knocked the gently caress out and even one of the obvious antifa guys is protecting him on the ground. Good, dead nazis are not entertaining. let him live and recover so he can be punched again or maybe even learn the folly of his ways and become a puncher. :unsmith:

Lol at all the commentors getting mad at antifas for being real patriots.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the people who say the violence is not the answer to nazis knows nothing about fascism and public displays*

they rely on 2 things: A lack of good faith and the appearance of power and masculinity. By never arguing in good faith against those who do they control the argument and through the appearance of power grant themselves a false charisma to better attract and exploit the desperate. By knocking them out you remove their ability to argue and shatter the appearance of power all in one clean swing.

*at least in the modern american alt right version. It might be different in europe buy idgaf

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

wizard on a water slide posted:

self-defense is a legally and morally acceptable use of violence

*shoots a black kid in a hoodie carrying skittles and arizona tea after stalking him for half an hour* no no it's okay this was self defense

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Covok posted:

Lol at all the commentors getting mad at antifas for being real patriots.

Anybody throwing shade on nazi punching is probably a channer/reddiot

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a.lo posted:

happiest moment of his life, he finally beat that level of candy crush he was stuck on for 3 months then saw george zimmerman got acquited

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

galenanorth posted:

So I was browsing congress.gov and found this bill

Naturally, they named it the Hearing Protection Act, despite hearing aids being defunded from Obamacare.

Suppressor should be easier to acquire. That's not a hill to die on. It is dumb that hearing aids are getting defended, but suppressors are good for hearing protection and should be easier to get, not just for rich dudes.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

paranoid randroid posted:

im glad that suckerpunching nazis is the new planking

its making nazis plank

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol he blocked me after one tweet

All I did was inform him that this was not liberalism, but actual progress.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

redneck nazgul posted:

i honestly don't know how these chinless nazis have such glass jaws

can i get a doctor to explain this one to me
killing a nazi fills one with almost superhuman strength. i once saw a panicked mother lift up a car and throw it onto three nazis before they could escape.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Agean90 posted:

the people who say the violence is not the answer to nazis knows nothing about fascism and public displays*

they rely on 2 things: A lack of good faith and the appearance of power and masculinity. By never arguing in good faith against those who do they control the argument and through the appearance of power grant themselves a false charisma to better attract and exploit the desperate. By knocking them out you remove their ability to argue and shatter the appearance of power all in one clean swing.

*at least in the modern american alt right version. It might be different in europe buy idgaf

I like the people who then trot out well communism killed just as many people which let's not even get into the different circumstances only one of the movements has killing minorities as a foundational idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Don't get trapped into agitating about guns. The fight is lost and you should be arming yourselves

• Locked thread