Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

i'm not advocating violence i'm saying that if any nazis come for my goon brothers and sisters then i will brutally destroy them and it will be in totally justified self-defense both morally and legally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nobody's saying "hunt down people in the street" but if a nazi gently caress comes for us we can and should kill that nazi gently caress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

he's literally in the justice league at the moment too

supreme power beat geoff jogns to that by like 15 years

lmebo if yr comics writing is in any way second place to j michael straczynskis

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

prefect posted:

Can you kill people without it being murder?

legally, yes.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Absolutely nobody was talking about buying guns to kill Nazis in the streets, but as insurance in case they try to kill us. But when you say it's not ok to kill Nazis then how do you think we're gonna react?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOcimzsviFA&t=81s

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

but to be completely serious, the most likely people that will bring about the reign of terror is bannon calling for the russian army and whatever quislings join up with them because most american nazis are inbred glass jaws that can't work up the courage to ask anyone out who isn't an immediate family member and won't rise up in millions to engage in rahowa and the only reason why they shoot anyone is because they think they have a right to human companionship without doing anything that warrants it

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Absolutely nobody was talking about buying guns to kill Nazis in the streets, but as insurance in case they try to kill us. But when you say it's not ok to kill Nazis then how do you think we're gonna react?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOcimzsviFA&t=81s

movie came out like 8 years too soon

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I shot gun

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baloogan posted:

I kinda want to get into crossbows and archery but im worried its not nice to hunt animals with weapons that are not powerful enough to end em in one shot :(

a modern crossbow is the best insta-kill hunting weapon, better than a rifle which deer survive more than you'd think

gently caress shortbow hunters though

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

but to be completely serious, the most likely people that will bring about the reign of terror is bannon calling for the russian army and whatever quislings join up with them because most american nazis are inbred glass jaws that can't work up the courage to ask anyone out who isn't an immediate family member and won't rise up in millions to engage in rahowa and the only reason why they shoot anyone is because they think they have a right to human companionship without doing anything that warrants it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AP/status/826035686549626880
https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/826036896824438786

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Jazerus posted:

a modern crossbow is the best insta-kill hunting weapon
modern crossbows are incredibly high velocity, and also quite expensive

they're pretty quick to load, almost as fast as single shot rifles

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I hunt with a compound bow from the back of a steppe pony. Get on my level.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol if you don't hunt with throwing spears

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Feminasty Slut posted:

This post reminded of me of that fucken nazi gettin punched and it owns.

Punching is only step 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE4hEMBYbTI

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hunt with a compound bow from the back of a steppe pony. Get on my level.

compound bows are the gayest contraptions imaginable

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

lol if you don't hunt with throwing spears

what kinda moran throws the spear???

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the alt-right is all about the imperium of man and stuff but two can play at that game :orks101:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
persistence hunting is the proper human way to hunt

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

to be battle ready make sure to attach the following components to the following anchor points and lubricate all moving parts

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jazerus posted:

what kinda moran throws the spear???

Atlatls, dammit!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phobophilia posted:

compound bows are the gayest contraptions imaginable

I failed my war autism check and meant to say composite bow.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Jose posted:

or the government in real life

Don't know about you, but my reign would be full of death and carnage. I really don't have the patience to try to persuade people around to my way of thinking, and live and let live isn't always an option. I'd be a despot on a throne on top of a pile of skulls within days, no matter how good my initial intentions.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

prefect posted:

Atlatls, dammit!

wouldn't it be easier to just throw the fuckin' thing

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Relevant Tangent posted:

Don't know about you, but my reign would be full of death and carnage. I really don't have the patience to try to persuade people around to my way of thinking, and live and let live isn't always an option. I'd be a despot on a throne on top of a pile of skulls within days, no matter how good my initial intentions.
actually genghis khan left most people alone because you don't poo poo where you eat

he really did gently caress up ruling parties through beheading and mutilation though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQqVEu135E&t=55s

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

wouldn't it be easier to just throw the fuckin' thing
Um

The range and power are completely different lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

to be battle ready make sure to attach the following components to the following anchor points and lubricate all moving parts

my bow sniper scope has 20x magnification

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*attaches laser sight to club* gently caress yes

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Phobophilia posted:

:yikes:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my spear has been outfitted with a silencer and an expanded clip

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hunt the most dangerous game, man, using nothing but my ability to encourage patterns of self destructive behavior :twisted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Relevant Tangent posted:

same but they;d be world leaders and the extremely rich

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

look at all that poo poo

just so you don't have to saw your ring finger off and train for twenty years to shoot a bow at high draw weight

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

i hunt the most dangerous game, man, using nothing but my ability to encourage patterns of self destructive behavior :twisted:
hi charles koch glad you're joining us in the battle against russian fourth reich

also, capitalism is a bankrupt ideology and you are now triggered

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

hi charles koch glad you're joining us in the battle against russian fourth reich

the koch brothers are actually anti muslim ban, so i have no idea what's going to loving happen now

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Feb 2, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

the koch brothers are actually anti muslim ban, so i have no idea what's going to loving happen now
they're the kind of people who use the agent 47 solution when it comes down to it, judging by what they pulled in the 90s

so i really don't know what's going to happen now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Important White People are actually on the right side of history on an issue, another unprecedented event thanks to president trump

• Locked thread