Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
ooogh not feelin' so great, i think i want off now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Trump said he'd release the 'turns when Hillary released the e-mails. Seems fair. lol

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Trump owns and is doing everything he said he was going to do.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

eric posted:

Trump owns and is doing everything he said he was going to do.

you may have the most clever username I've ever seen on SA

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
lolz

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I hope what's really happening in Washington is that Senate and House Republicans are just waiting for Trump's first major gently caress-up, so they don't have to worry about losing voters if they impeach him.

Either way, just lol.
Lol forever.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
yo how long do we have left cause i want to keep loling for a long time

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

PantsandCola posted:

yo how long do we have left cause i want to keep loling for a long time

At least this long.
https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1611151200000/america-new_york/yodhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Time_Until_Trump_Leaves_Office

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

that may be an alt-fact

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

PantsandCola posted:

that may be an alt-fact

Yeah it's more likely that god emperor trump continues his presidency well into the 41st millennium.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

cnut
May 3, 2016

How do I stairs?

e:lol

cnut fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Jan 30, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
lmao he still is pres

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont know that much about the IRS or taxes and poo poo but wouldnt like lots of individuals in theory have access to information about djt's tax returns or is it really kept pretty private and therefore less likely to leak if he doesnt release them out of his own volition because lol if you think that will happen

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

thathonkey posted:

i dont know that much about the IRS or taxes and poo poo but wouldnt like lots of individuals in theory have access to information about djt's tax returns or is it really kept pretty private and therefore less likely to leak if he doesnt release them out of his own volition because lol if you think that will happen

yes tax records are kept confidential does this surprise you?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
does confidential mean very few people have access to the information or just that theyre legally bound to keep it private ?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Probably true on the former, definitely true on the latter.

I doubt the average IRS employee can just go "Hey, I want to look up so-and-sos 1040, let me look in this alphabetized filing cabinet!"

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
OMG so much winning, I seriously can't even right now

E: lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lmao Spicer retweeted The Onion and also can not read

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
no loving way .. that has to be FAKENEWS

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao Spicer retweeted The Onion and also can not read

rolling with the punches!

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

Spatial posted:

donald trump is the president of the united states

this made me lol irl, rn.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I still cant believe we actually fuckin did it. Lol

Hopefully the parties learn to not run garbage candidates that lose to donald trumpster fire.

Ahahahaha. No they wont

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Currently lolling about US command and control of nuclear weapons and president Donald Trump.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
the guy who says "you're fired!" on a reality show and calls everyone a loser is the president of the united states, lol

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

FoolyCharged posted:

Hopefully the parties learn to not run garbage candidates that lose to donald trumpster fire.

Ahahahaha. No they wont

This one got me X-D

Imagine losing to Donald Trump! He beat all those republicans and Hillary to become president lmbo

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
There's a lot of things that you can say about the President of the United States of America, and chief among those things is that the President of the United States of America is Donald Trump.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

FoolyCharged posted:

Ahahahaha. No they wont

In a world where trump, the most garbage candidate possible by any traditional metric, wins, then where do we even go from here judging the viability of candidates?

lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

General Dog posted:

In a world where trump, the most garbage candidate possible by any traditional metric, wins, then where do we even go from here judging the viability of candidates?

lol

Pick a candidate that's even more orange.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/826081756713467908?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Daily reminder Spicer is a weeb.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Donald Trump is Nosher from Eat the Rich. A British comedy satire movie where an attempt is made to discredit Nosh's campaign to run for Prime Minister by tricking him into a car with a prostitute, then getting the press to show up and take pictures of him coming out of the car. Instead of freaking out he proudly poses for the cameras, the newspapers run headlines the next day saying "Naughty Nosh!" and he becomes even more popular.

Eat the Rich is now real life.

Nosher Powell plays the Home Secretary, a menacing, beer-swilling, fornicating, lovable lout who has his own no-nonsense way of dealing with trouble, usually with his fists.

RIP Nosher Powell. :(

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

I like this unironically.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Over There posted:

I like this unironically.
Like, the sound of it? Can you explain how that would possibly work?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Is minimum wage a regulation? What about child labor? Either way:

Lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

"But how would that work," asks thought never found inside Donald Trump's head

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Some Dr Seuss poo poo right there.

Here on capital hill, a-doobileee-do
For each regulation, I'll remove two!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao what on earth does that even mean

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
donald please just sign the executive order that says america is now great again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao what on earth does that even mean

He signs an executive order and two are revoked. Pretty much spells it out in the tweet.