Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Alhazred posted:

how long until latvians tries to claim they're vietnamese in an effort to achieve the same?
never

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

sudo rm -rf posted:

ive now seen this multiple times today

From the left or right?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
democrat politician: hmmm, i must learn how these critics think the homeless ought to be treated *spies on republicans*
republican politicians: *forms a circle around homeless man before stomping him to death chanting the entire speech from atlas shrugged from memory*
democrat politician: yes this is making sense to me

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

From the left or right?

The phrase "illegal immigrants" is kind of a tell

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/AirlineFlyer/status/826047538180526080

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

sudo rm -rf posted:

No one is a bigger friend to the homeless than Donald J Trump.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kustomkarkommando posted:

does this mean he supports bringing Iraqi immigrants who served as translators and assisted the American presence in Iraq to the front of the queue

i will keep that question in mind

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

thats a baller move

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

clearly falcons.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Volkerball posted:

clearly falcons.

A Saudi prince owns the Falcons?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Gin and Juche posted:

A Saudi prince owns the Falcons?

Why are they traveling for the super bowl now?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
in economy no less

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Need some time to set up the bombs, duh.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

quote:

An executive order from President Donald Trump opening up discrimination against the LGBTQ community on the basis of religious belief is expected sometime this week, possibly as soon as today.

Several sources spoke with LGBTQ Nation on the condition of anonymity who have told us that the order will allow for discrimination in a number of areas, including employment, social services, business, and adoption.

From what we’ve heard, the executive order could be far-reaching, and could include: making taxpayer funds available for discrimination against LGBTQ people in social services; allow federally funded adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ parents; eliminate non-discrimination protections in order to make it possible to fire federal employers and contractors based on their sexual orientation or gender identity; and allow federal employees to refuse to serve people based on the belief that marriage should be between a man and a woman, and that gender is an immutable characteristic set at birth, which would impact a broad range of federal benefits.

The order is expected to come in the packaging of so-called “religious freedom,” which argues that someone’s religious beliefs should be enough to prevent them from having to provide goods and services to members of the LGBTQ community if doing so would conflict with said beliefs.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

Why are they traveling for the super bowl now?

saudi financed force congregating on a plane. hmmm.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

i like your unsourced quote

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
needs a section bolded for effect to let people know what they are supposed to read imo

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

i like your unsourced quote

Let me introduce you to the concept of news sites referring to themselves in third person.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
whats lgbtq nation

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PbdyJ_ybSI

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

sudo rm -rf posted:

that's certainly rich coming from the people who jerk off to photos of the guy who made them homeless in the first place

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

whats lgbtq nation

u illiterate m8

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volkerball posted:

whats lgbtq nation

it's like raider nation but with the entire prism of colors

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The Muppets On PCP posted:

that's certainly rich coming from the people who jerk off to photos of the guy who made them homeless in the first place

My response: "yeah I voted against Raul Labrador because he refuses to vote in favor of VA funding."

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
http://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/1/30/white-house-staying-mum-rumors-anti-lgbt-exec-order

quote:

At today’s press briefing, White House press secretary Sean Spicer refused to discuss the matter when Washington Blade reporter Chris Johnson brought it up. “I’m not getting ahead of the executive orders that we may or may not issue,” Spicer said. “There’s a lot of executive orders, a lot of things the president has talked about and will continue to fulfill, but we have nothing on that front now.”

A week ago, when asked if Obama’s order would stand, Spicer replied, “I just don’t know the answer.”

Bloomberg Government first reported on the rumors Friday, in a story that is available to clients only. The story noted that “a range of options are under consideration for an executive order that could target LGBTQ people with discrimination, including allowing contractors to discriminate in hiring, allowing taxpayer-funded workers to refuse to serve LGBTQ people or allowing Indiana-style discrimination where contractors could refuse service to LGBTQ people,” according to a Human Rights Campaign press release.

Trump has said he would sign anti-LGBT laws such as the proposed First Amendment Defense Act, a national version of state-level “license to discriminate” laws, which would apply to government workers as well as private businesses and nonprofits, protecting them from penalties if they cite religious objections in refusing service to LGBT people or others.

In what was seen by many as a cynical move, Trump cited antigay discrimination in his executive order blocking entry to the U.S. by people from seven majority-Muslim countries. “The United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred, (including ‘honor’ killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own), or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender or sexual orientation,” his declaration stated.

That caught the attention of Lambda Legal CEO Rachel B. Tiven, who issued this statement: “LGBT people refuse to be pawns in Mr. Trump's dangerous and inhumane game. We utterly reject his discrimination against Muslims in the guise of concern trolling for LGBT rights. If he really wants to help LGBT people, he can pledge to retain the Executive Orders that help protect us and to nominate a Supreme Court justice who supports equal treatment of all regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.”

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's like raider nation but with the entire prism of colors
I'm okay banning anything resembling raider nation

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pangstrom posted:

now who's racist. :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WoGpQdHapY&t=32s

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

pangstrom posted:

please don't be mean to volkerball

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

please don't be mean to volkerball

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Grew up in a little place called DENVER perhaps you've heard of it? Elway, superbowl championships, some superbowl definitely-not-championships, white people, etc.?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress the broncos, and gently caress that horse faced oval office

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
If the Raiders played the Patriots I would... well I'd root for the Raiders I guess. But barely.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pangstrom posted:

If the Raiders played the Patriots I would... well I'd root for the Raiders I guess. But barely.

i rooted for the broncos over the patriots too. barely.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress the Patriots. Only team I'd root for them over is the cowboys.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

thats a baller move

That's like probably at least a million dollars in falcons.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It depends.what kind of falcon it is though. Some falcon types sell for tens of thousands of dollars.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

It depends.what kind of falcon it is though. Some falcon types sell for tens of thousands of dollars.

They're sakers and peregrines. That white one on the right side is probably expensive af.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUojBvviJc8

:syoon:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

gently caress the Patriots. Only team I'd root for them over is the cowboys.

A Good And Sane Opinion.

Although I'd add the Steelers to that list too, because gently caress them for still having Roethlisberger around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
every morning, i do my stretches where i reach for my feet and i go, "TOUCH DOWN!!!!!!!" Lol.

• Locked thread