Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

i wonder how it feels to die knowing you were outlived by tna

It's going to happen to all of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Wiz Khalifa's embarrassed face speaks to me on a personal level watching that

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/dennismccaslin/status/825468763927609352
https://twitter.com/zuluromeo69/status/825438028307038208
https://twitter.com/christranghese/status/825455191604469761
https://twitter.com/wisirish1075/status/825440691371249664

I imagine that he's gonna get future endeavoured soon. :smith:

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

If he gets fired for defending basic human loving decency than good riddance to WWE

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Blast Fantasto posted:

If he gets fired for defending basic human loving decency than good riddance to WWE

Well, Vince is almost gonna side with his wife and his wife's boss who's also a good friend of his. :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Can WWE fire those fans instead? :smith:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

maybe the wwe should fire themselves, with a gun, like hitler

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Blast Fantasto posted:

Your avatar is really fitting right now.

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost
This world got really weird, really quickly.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TinTower posted:

Well, Vince is almost gonna side with his wife and his wife's boss who's also a good friend of his. :smith:

Which is exactly why he'd be buried over being fired because he'd completely wreck his loving wife publicly if he fired a guy for having an opinion which differs from Grand Moff Trump

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I mean, they hired Sami partly because of his ethnicity and because he speaks Arabic, they can't be shocked that this bullshit pisses him off?

...poo poo, THIS is why Dave was saying he had heat on him, isn't it? He's probably been vocal about Trump backstage.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Kevin Dunn: "Ooh, poor little millenial babby doesn't want to get genocided? Time to lose."

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

I mean, they hired Sami partly because of his ethnicity and because he speaks Arabic, they can't be shocked that this bullshit pisses him off?

...poo poo, THIS is why Dave was saying he had heat on him, isn't it? He's probably been vocal about Trump backstage.

An Iraqi-born British MP tweeted today that the travel ban applies to him, so Sami probably has Syrian-born family who aren't able to enter the country now.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Congrats on supporting this company everybody!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I have never paid for the WWE Network and I never will

I will continue to donate $10 a month to the ACLU and strongly encourage everyone else here to do so

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
In an alternative reality, Sami Zayn wins the Rumble and promises to fight for equality, diversity and opportunity. In this reality, Dolph Ziggler will win the Rumble and congratulate Donald Trump on the good start to his presidency.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Which is exactly why he'd be buried over being fired because he'd completely wreck his loving wife publicly if he fired a guy for having an opinion which differs from Grand Moff Trump

Vincent Kennedy McMahon has been trying to get his children to gently caress each other on TV for 20 years.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

TinTower posted:

Vincent Kennedy McMahon has been trying to get his children to gently caress each other gently caress his daughter on TV for 20 years.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Both are true.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

sportsgenius86 posted:

do you just not know who the wwe's main audience is or something

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

corn in the bible posted:

This is not actually true.

Well it wasn't during either Obama term anyway.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

As an independent contractor I don't see why Sami's political opinions should affect his working relationship with WWE

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

corn in the bible posted:

While WWE's white audience is more likely to be poor and uneducated they draw a relatively large percentage of Latino viewers.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And in theory Vince has been chasing the middle-class college graduate dollar for 30 years.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gaz-L posted:

And in theory Vince has been chasing the middle-class college graduate dollar for 30 years.

Ah yes, that definitely not racist group

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

oldpainless posted:

As an independent contractor I don't see why Sami's political opinions should affect his working relationship with WWE

Me neither, but 150 years of labor history says otherwise.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
e: ignore post

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Gaz-L posted:

Dave actually specifically said this was not why, which fits in the logic and reason section of reality as Dave has been saying he has heat backstage for weeks

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Gaz-L posted:

well with a trump endorsement it sounds like he's finally got it!

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

drat, the sheer density of bad opinions in such a small number of words is impressive.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tommaso Ciampa

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sanguinia posted:

drat, the sheer density of bad opinions in such a small number of words is impressive.

Yeah it usually takes you a thousand of them each time!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Yeah it usually takes you a thousand of them each time!

Turing a 45 second point into a 20 minute ramble makes WWE writers millions of dollars. I have a gift that I share with you all free of charge!

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Alexa Bliss is garbage but for reasons other than being small

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WadeBartender posted:

Alexa Bliss is garbage but for reasons other than being small

Does quoting this post break the rule in the OP?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Does quoting this post break the rule in the OP?

Yes.

Reminder:

MassRafTer posted:

DO NOT POST ANYTHING FROM THIS FORUM.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think this thread has run it's course, and is a relic of a bygone and wrongheaded notion that we are in any way better than anyone. I respect their will to post.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The idea isn't that we're better than anyone (we're not!) but that it kicks up unneeded drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Yes.

Reminder:

You just broke the rule! I'm telling!

edit: This thread could pretty much be replaced by a http://ringsideconfessions.tumblr.com/ live feed