Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Spatial posted:

the guy from those funny gifs... is president. lmao

Home Alone 2's Donald Trump is president of the United States of America

e:rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

lmao

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/30/trump-signs-executive-order-to-drastically-cut-federal-regs.html

quote:

“We have to knock out a regulation for every two, but it goes far beyond that. This is a big one,” said Trump, in signing the order that makes good on his "one in-two out" campaign promise.

Trump has signed more than a dozen executive orders in his first 11 days in office.

The order Monday specifically states that prior regulations must be “identified for elimination” when a new rule is put forward. However, the 900-word order makes clear that the costs associated with new regulations each year cannot go up. So they would have to be offset by eliminating “costs associated with at least two prior regulations.”

For fiscal 2017, Trump told agency heads that the total cost of new regulations finalized this year "shall be no greater than zero" unless otherwise directed.

“It is essential to manage the costs associated with the governmental imposition of private expenditures required to comply with federal regulations,” the document also states.

“We will begin efforts to reduce federal regulations. We’ll be reducing them big time,” Trump said in concluding a White House meeting with small business owners before signing the order.

The military, national security and foreign affairs are exempt from the order, which puts the Office of Management and Budget in charge of the changes.

Agencies must present OMB with new regulations and show what is slated for elimination. However, the order offers some flexibility: allowing agencies to determine the cuts, maintaining White House input and giving the OMB director authority to make emergency exceptions.

An administration official told Fox News that a recently issued White House memo on temporary regulation freezes remains in place and that the executive order establishes the process going forward.
lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:negative:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lolling hard to the handwringing on bannon's seat on the national security council. "omg a literal nazi!" these dudes worry me more than trump. (Trump!!)

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

seriously tho, for those of us who voted for Trump as the chaos candidate this has been a great 2 weeks. Trump!!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

According to that potus leak twitter thing, Trump and Bannon are funding are supporting California succession. lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm glad i have like, zero empathy to other people, because this would be really tragic and sad instead of really loving funny lmao

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/satanseyebrows/status/826149998811344896

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
*10 years into a Trump presidency, watching the bombs falling moments before impact*

"Surely he wouldn't go this far... we should give him a chance..."

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
What I don't get is why the President of the United States would be Donald Trump,. you know? He's got Trump hair. And he's got that Trump walk, like "Wah-oh! Here comes Donald Trump!!" I mean, if I was President of the United States of America, I wouldn't be no Donald Trump,. that's for sure! I'd be someone cool like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. It's like what's the point of being an immortal, shape-changing alien/human hybrid if you gotta be frikkin Donald Trump all the time!!!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Did you see how many people were chanting my name? It was incredible. Crowd was huge. Maybe the largest crowd ever.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I was looking up unrelated Trump news and read this quote he said about his own speech at the CIA

quote:

"I got a standing ovation. In fact, they said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl, and they said it was equal."

Lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lolin for possibly the last time before bed

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Wait a minute... Is Donald Trump president of the USA? Oh poo poo lol

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
trump needs to end up like rob ford

sooner the better

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
U.S. President Donald Trump fired the federal government's top lawyer Sally Yates on Monday after she took the extraordinarily rare step of defying the White House and refused to defend new travel restrictions targeting seven Muslim-majority nations.

Yates said late on Monday that the Justice Department would not defend in court Trump's directive that put a 120-day hold on allowing refugees into the country, an indefinite ban on refugees from Syria and a 90-day bar on citizens from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Yates said she did not believe defending the order would be "consistent with this institution's solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right."

Hours later, she was fired. The White House said Yates "has betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States" and portrayed her actions as political.

lolling

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
she had like 3-4 days max until sessions is sworn in but yeah one more nervous lol before bed :v:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donald Trump controls the @POTUS Twitter account and mostly just uses it to retweet his personal account lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

He also fired the interim ICE director.

lol

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy
lol add Canada to the list of immigration banned countries

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I'm an employee of the federal government. Trump's portrait adorns my office every day.

lolllllll

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
You're fired!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol this is from 2015

https://twitter.com/yottapoint/status/826289013891821568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

lmao

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i came to a stupifying realization that donald trump is the president and lol'd for a good five minutes today

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
So has anyone started trolling him on twitter and gotten hem angry yet?
North Korea will probably get annihilated on a dare.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the lols are coming fast and free let me tell you

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
lol trump is causing so much chaos right now he's gonna sneak some ulterior poo poo through and nobody's gonna notice lmao

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Just a reminder Donald J Trump is in control of the strongest military in the world. Lol

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
lol terrorist win

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
When my grubby snivelling obsequious shitweasel of a country rolls out the red carpet for his state visit he'll be welcomed by Princes Charles, William and Harry, when Trump said in a radio interview after Princess Diana's death that she was crazy but he could have nailed her

Lol

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Thesaurus posted:

I'm an employee of the federal government. Trump's portrait adorns my office every day.

lolllllll

That's because he's the President.

e:donald trum ps is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

PantsandCola posted:

lol terrorist win
in b4 first terrorist attack since 9/11 hehe