Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Somfin posted:

I liked the passive-aggressive begging for likes and subscribes at the end

Also the main body of the thing is him whining about how ugly people have it hard in the most incoherent way possible

Intelligent people.

Because dumb uggos have it easy as they don't know the true nature of their lot, whereas intellectual supermen such as his NEET rear end are torn apart as by knives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Breetai posted:

Intelligent people.

Because dumb uggos have it easy as they don't know the true nature of their lot, whereas intellectual supermen such as his NEET rear end are torn apart as by knives.

it's true, if I lived in one of those cultures that couldn't count above three people would be like "drat son how many chins u got" and I'd be all "...many"

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted:

it's true, if I lived in one of those cultures that couldn't count above three people would be like "drat son how many chins u got" and I'd be all "...many"

People can't count your chins anyway son

It's like fractal except more like fatass but on your face

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah when the doctor tried he started talking about Lyapunov exponents and I just sorta drifted off.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Trig Discipline posted:

One, two, many, lots.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
Maybe 'get the roasting pan' after that, if your society is of a cannibalistic variety.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

CelticPredator posted:

I'm glad the cheeto is sad.

Me too, buddy.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah when the doctor tried he started talking about Lyapunov exponents and I just sorta drifted off.

It's like someone took all the bones out of a giraffe's neck except you aren't likely to become endangered any time soon

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Gorilla Salad posted:

One, two, many, lots42.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

One, two, many, lots.

One, two, three, loss, five, six, seven, eight, landerig.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Jerry Cotton posted:

Dick butt, two, three, loss, five, six, seven, eight, landerig.

Surely.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hrair.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I dont understand what the gently caress is happening?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hihohe posted:

How to interpret the number of panels present in an image. Four is loss, nine is a Landerig alignment chart

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Hihohe posted:

yeah me neither but I guess that's why we have scientists

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

projection.jpg

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

my favorite part is where he admits that he's fully aware of how what he just typed is literally ridiculous

that kind of self-own is like honey, so sweet and distinct and hard to recall until you experience it again

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Gorilla Salad posted:

One, two, many, lots.

Yan, tan, tethera.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"decided"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Women don't think they have power over him. They don't notice or think about him at all. I imagine his thoughts are full of insecure hate whenever he sees any woman, while the woman walking past him barely sees him.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

bean_shadow posted:

Women don't think they have power over him. They don't notice or think about him at all. I imagine his thoughts are full of insecure hate whenever he sees any woman, while the woman walking past him barely sees him.

To them, it was just Tuesday.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
More awkward classic rock musicians:

:rock:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

"partials"

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
"Someone may

"Someone may screen cap this and make a mockery of it"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I did not know that this piece had a Wikipedia page but here it is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interior_Semiotics

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I was unaware you could choose to be a sexual orientation. Like, no one wakes up and says, I am now gay!

gently caress, being straight seems like it could be a lot easier some days.

Some time ago my friend told me she had a super huge secret to tell me. I thought she was going to announce a pregnancy. Nope. She's....asexual! And she went on to explain what it meant and she hoped it didn't change our friendship, and went on to post for loving YEARS on Facebook and everywhere else she could about how great it was being ace and how ace people are totally persecuted and made fun of and it's so funny so many people are tied up in sex, she is so above it!

Now, when I came out as a lesbian, Facebook wasn't around, and I only told a few people. But I did march in some pride marches and went to support meetings for people afraid to come out, but there was never a time I bragged about how awesome it was being into vaginas and how straight women were just missing out and I was soooo much better than them because ew penis.

According to my friend, there are LEVELS (of course there are) of being ace. So if you're gray ace, you might be attracted to someone's intelligence. If you are black ace, you might be attracted to their attitude. But it's never ever about sex, it's about attraction! So I wonder which level this moron thinks he is. I doubt there's a Sour Grapes You Bitches Lost Your Chance with Me level. Or maybe that's the highest one?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Just like a sexual s there are black and grey rhinos. Please donate at your local rhino sanctuary to help preserve these majestic animals.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Just like a sexual s there are black and grey rhinos. Please donate at your local rhino sanctuary to help preserve these majestic animals.

aren't they going to go extinct if they're all asexual? :ohdear:

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

RatHat posted:

Was that the thread where a goon claimed he had a threesome with a girl and her mom?

The babushka doll threeway. :allears:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

aren't they going to go extinct if they're all asexual? :ohdear:

On the contrary rhinos are very horny 🦏 actually they don't breed enough and this is a valid concern 😭 please help

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

I mean, it IS common courtesy.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

ForeverKailyn?

I bet it's a comment on a ForeverKailyn video.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Lonely Virgil posted:

ForeverKailyn?

I bet it's a comment on a ForeverKailyn video.

Amy Slaton

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

You just know there's somebody watching the video specifically for that though

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Cosima posted:

Amy Slaton

Tammy is still the queen.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lonely Virgil posted:

I scrolled past this picture and experienced it first thinking she was rapidly spinning her head to the right and got caught in a motion blur but instead saw that her head just extends infinitely into the distance like an 80s sci-fi gridded horizon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Lonely Virgil posted:

As far as I know Tammy has very respectably opted out of YouTube spectacle-dom. Unlike her sister.

• Locked thread