Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Jerry Cotton posted:

way to post under-age girls on SA
            /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

oh poo poo i guess krombobulous (??) michael is gonna bust him out?

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Vintersorg posted:

oh poo poo............

can some AV size this?

DIBS

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

this is pro as heck

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

finally, a religion i can get behind

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
idgi

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Rex-Goliath posted:

oh poo poo i guess krombobulous (??) michael is gonna bust him out?
What gave you that idea? (i didnt look to thoroughly through the stuff. I guess if you look up ricks prisoner number it gives you stuff)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

juggalos are the shock troops we need in the coming war

FacePalmExpert
Dec 10, 2014

[imagine a clever quip here]

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

app adds smiles to faces, someone uses app on sad + mad video game characters

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

i knew they were making a live action version of beauty and the beast but i didn't think they'd change the ending

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

i knew they were making a live action version of beauty and the beast but i didn't think they'd change the ending

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

:iceburn:

Moist von Lipwig posted:

in space no-one can hear you VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAW

this is so flow my tears it hurts

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Andy Murray's new training regime looking hardcore

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

KoRMaK posted:

What gave you that idea? (i didnt look to thoroughly through the stuff. I guess if you look up ricks prisoner number it gives you stuff)

i'm prob wrong. i saw the username 'freerick' and the av was one of those bug people but it was just a chat channel for the feds

i'm real worried that the show is gonna become too up it's own rear end soon. really really hope that the writers know when to walk away because i'd rather just have two or three really good seasons and leave it at that

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

gimmie a season where its all rick on the run from the police with it returning to normalish at the end

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

the end of the episode where rick cronenbergs the planet is what i keep hoping will happen every morning but it keeps not happening.

all just waking up and the news is just, 'oh hey we figured it all out while you were asleep and everything is back to normal now. we sure did it, guys. haha! was really worried there but everyone pulled through and things are fine now'

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

but they didnt really figure it out, they just went to a new planet

now, i guess in that universe, they did figure it out. but the guys that figured it out also died.

so i guess the question is: which scientist would we be willing to sacrafice to undo trump?

I volunteer dick dorkins

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Rex-Goliath posted:

i'm prob wrong. i saw the username 'freerick' and the av was one of those bug people but it was just a chat channel for the feds

No you are probably right. Some dude sperged out and found a bunch of what seemed like a bunch of random things and :technobabble: about alternate universes. But then in the episode with Blips and Chitz the writers saw fit to include those exact details about dimension lables and put them on the tickets the Ricks use to pick up their Jerry's. So the theory is that the audience has been following the "wrong" Rick and Morty since that episode and therefore Krombopulous Michael is still alive and is probably the only person that can free Rick from that prison.

Don't see anything on that site that seems to confirm this theory yet but I highly doubt that Roiland and co. went to all that trouble to plant the information the way they did without there being some reason. Of course it could end up that the only reason was to gently caress with the audience but remember that this is the same dude that did the "Beetlejuice" call-back gag on Community so he is not above slipping in easter eggs just for fun.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

This picture is a 10/10.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

DrPossum posted:

sftp
super gently caress the police

or

seriously, gently caress the police

nice

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sophian posted:

No you are probably right. Some dude sperged out and found a bunch of what seemed like a bunch of random things and :technobabble: about alternate universes. But then in the episode with Blips and Chitz the writers saw fit to include those exact details about dimension lables and put them on the tickets the Ricks use to pick up their Jerry's. So the theory is that the audience has been following the "wrong" Rick and Morty since that episode and therefore Krombopulous Michael is still alive and is probably the only person that can free Rick from that prison.

Don't see anything on that site that seems to confirm this theory yet but I highly doubt that Roiland and co. went to all that trouble to plant the information the way they did without there being some reason. Of course it could end up that the only reason was to gently caress with the audience but remember that this is the same dude that did the "Beetlejuice" call-back gag on Community so he is not above slipping in easter eggs just for fun.

I want to clear something up in regards to the controversial Jellybean bathroom scene. Everyone assumes that King Jellybean was attempting to sexually assault Morty by penetrating him with his genitalia which explains why the reactions to it have been so strong. However, King Jellybean has no genitalia. What he was trying to do was force Morty to lick the outer surface of his jellybean body where thousands of nerve endings are concentrated. Yes, he would have derived a tremendous amount of pleasure from it, but so would Morty because of the incredible flavor. King Jellybean had become addicted to the high he received from the enzymes entering his blood stream through alien saliva. Unfortunately, the high for him became weaker and weaker with repeated engagements of the same species, so he was constantly on the look out for new ones. That's why he spent time in places like the Thirsty Stair where a diverse multitude of inter dimensional beings congregated. Morty was his first human, so he was especially aggressive with him. To Jellybean, Morty was more like a big walking crack rock than an object of sexual desire and he was desperate for a hit. Over the years, the repeated inter-species body licking caused the depletion of a key chemical in the jellybean body resulting in a loss of color which is why King Jellybean was that grayish shade instead of a normal colorful jellybean hue. This is similar to what users of MDMA experience with depleted levels of serotonin.

Now, I'm not saying what Jellybean did wasn’t wrong. He was an addict, plain and simple, and his behavior had become increasingly erratic and violent. However, we shouldn't make assumptions based on circumstantial evidence about who he was or the nature of his actions. For example, assuming that King Jellybean was a sexual predator because of his behavior in the bathroom towards Morty, the statue depicting him with a young boy, the box of photographs, etc. I’m sure everyone imagined the worst was in those pictures, but what we don't know is if the things that shock the people of Jellybean's kingdom are the same things that would shock us. Those could have been pictures of celery for all we know and the possession of pictures of celery may be illegal there. It's cultural bias. Jellybean was a good leader who needed a release from the pressures of his position and he lost control. Perhaps fans from the Toronto area can relate.

I hope this explanation helps understand the scene better and makes it less traumatizing to our viewers. Thank you.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

I want to clear something up in regards to the controversial Jellybean bathroom scene. .

in b4 Stymie

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

im the cargo pants

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

:nws: for old drawings of dicks
https://68.media.tumblr.com/81c4cf6ae4209ca99fdf2844ba664a54/tumblr_okfy1ijNgE1t1oy52o4_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/88b11895c9cd9dcb975395bd131931c7/tumblr_okfy1ijNgE1t1oy52o1_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/b10bd6200e9663583a0fc4edf023e86a/tumblr_okfy1ijNgE1t1oy52o2_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/66c1583ce81513fe8e9c55b68b645423/tumblr_okfy1ijNgE1t1oy52o3_1280.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/7fdddce9d49f57248773cc51ea9ad638/tumblr_okfy1ijNgE1t1oy52o5_1280.jpg
:nws:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Sophian posted:

tbh if they pick up season 3 as if nothing had happened and confirming the theory without ever even acknowledging it directly would be :kiss:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i'm the- oh poo poo no wait i'm the... augh no no hold on i'm the butterfly dick

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Rex-Goliath posted:

tbh if they pick up season 3 as if nothing had happened and confirming the theory without ever even acknowledging it directly would be :kiss:

:same:

point is, i have fatih. in the creators, harmon and roiland. theyre pretty ok dudes, so far

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sophian posted:

Yea man, you could be right. It'd be a good move, I don't care if the internet figured it out before hand. IMO thats a good thing - the show has such internal integrity that you can detective it if you want. Westworld did that too, but some people couldn't handle bearing witness to the early reveals. To me, that means those people shouldn't read them.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/826212558554161152

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

idgi

also, http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/spicer-splits-with-bannon-about-the-press-234409

Lol, theres gonna be fracturing inside the fracturing?? What is this, new vegas?! I can't give a poo poo about all thes elittle bickering fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

idgi

also, http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/spicer-splits-with-bannon-about-the-press-234409

Lol, theres gonna be fracturing inside the fracturing?? What is this, new vegas?! I can't give a poo poo about all thes elittle bickering fights

fractal fracturing

• Locked thread