Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cnut
May 3, 2016

lollygagging here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

"All I did was grab her by the pussy"

*looks around trying to find approval*

*curb your enthusiasm music starts*

cnut
May 3, 2016

Tom Toles has a good one today. I lol'd.

http://www.gocomics.com/tomtoles

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
excuse me sir this thread is for lols

cnut
May 3, 2016

Sintax posted:

excuse me sir this thread is for lols

Beg your pardon. Please accept this in atonement:

https://twitter.com/PhillipAdams_1/status/826003401620140033

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Woke up. Realized I have a new week of accelerated Fascism in front of me. Will there be mass deportion EOs? An EO declaring war against bunnies? A hostile Russian take-over of American newspapers? Who knows! lol

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
if your lols last longer than 4 years seek medical attention

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Thanks to Trump we now know the US is scared shitless of 5 year olds.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Angela Lansburial posted:

lol trump is causing so much chaos right now he's gonna sneak some ulterior poo poo through and nobody's gonna notice lmao

Bannon already did this and I'm pretty sure we're all very deeply hosed, lol roffle etc.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Welp!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

happyhippy posted:

Thanks to Trump we now know the US is scared shitless of 5 year olds.

seeing as how trump has already used navy seals to murder an 8 year old you can be sure he's got americas safety in mind

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sorry thta wasn't funny have this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/HarrisonKoisser/status/826192997528248321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol that the leader of the free world applies a fake tan to himself everyday. is he trying to get himself deported?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

if it's not in the US then who cares honestly. now im just loling at wales sheesh

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Future lol

Trump's Supreme Court choice comes today

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/31/supreme-court-trump-nominee-scalia-justice/97260482/

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Gonna be Voldemort. lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he is announcing LIVE AT 9PM

i bet this will be good. can they get somebody with 0 legal experience somehow?

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
You know that Russian spy who leaked to MI6 about all that stuff in the buzzfeed dossier on Donald Chump being a literal pissbitch? Yeah he was found dead in his car. What are the chances.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

he is announcing LIVE AT 9PM

i bet this will be good. can they get somebody with 0 legal experience somehow?

Peter Thiel would be a funny choice

!Klams posted:

You know that Russian spy who leaked to MI6 about all that stuff in the buzzfeed dossier on Donald Chump being a literal pissbitch? Yeah he was found dead in his car. What are the chances.

got a link to an article?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im convinced that they la li lu le lo got this dont worry

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i also read something last night saying a russia oil company seemingly did sell off 19% recently through shell companies and one of the things in the steele dossier was 19.5% of a russian oil company being given as reward for lifting sanctions or something along those lines does anybody have sources on this ??

facts will become the new currency :downs:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

i also read something last night saying a russia oil company seemingly did sell off 19% recently through shell companies and one of the things in the steele dossier was 19.5% of a russian oil company being given as reward for lifting sanctions or something along those lines does anybody have sources on this ??

facts will become the new currency :downs:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha woww. oh well seems like it would be difficult or impossible to trace back to trump anyway if it is true

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

thathonkey posted:

im convinced that they la li lu le lo got this dont worry

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

There's a non-zero chance trump could pick judge Judy for the Supreme Court lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Excited for impending lols at the democrats rolling over and rubber stamping Trump's SC nom, maybe with some quotes about bipartisanship and "saving political capital"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

In a turn of events, Trump also appoints Bannon to the Supreme Court

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

Came here to lol that Yates was fired. Lol'd again at this video. Lookin forward to four years of lolz!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do you think Putin has a big penis?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Do you think Putin has a big penis?

It depends on who's asking, really.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Jose posted:

Peter Thiel would be a funny choice

got a link to an article?

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.768228?v=2520D6C19E200BCFAF361C5B43B07A01

There are a whole bunch, here's one. Lol.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Eating a hearty bowl of Lol's for breakfast

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

thathonkey posted:

haha woww. oh well seems like it would be difficult or impossible to trace back to trump anyway if it is true

The dude pissed of journalism. By spring semester there'll be entire courses at Emerson and NYU devoted to destroying him. The journalist who nails him will win a Nobel prize. Promise you reporters are on a Mad Mad Mad Mad World -style treasure hunt right now.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Just remembered that time Trump said Obama founded ISIS, some other doofus tried to translate it out of crazy town, and Trump said "No I meant he founded it"

Anyway he's the president now, lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I lol when i think about when Trump whittles down all regulations to the point where we have to consider putting in a regulation preventing dow chemical from dropping toxic waste off in your kitchen, but the only regs left to cross off are child labor and bans on medical experimentation on live humans.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Trump should write an EO formally defending us from Sharia law, and repeal term limits and the legislative branch at the same time

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Trump is gonna pick one of the actors from Law and Order as the new justice.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
His next EO should just be

"all Americans like me and support me bigly. They all agree i have yuuuuge hands."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I bet Uli voted for Donald trump