Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

spiderman wouldnt even use this smh

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Drythe posted:

spiderman wouldnt even use this smh

BIS after they nerf everything else

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

If it doesn't have crit or brut it's not getting equipped in the current gearing meta- signet aside.

None of those new artis are going to be bis

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Lux Aeterna posted:

If it doesn't have crit or brut it's not getting equipped in the current gearing meta- signet aside.

um the wizard hat lets you summon Wizard its BIS

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

um the wizard hat lets you summon Wizard its BIS

Half the summon duration is going to be him swirling on the screen not shutting up

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Lux Aeterna posted:

Uhh the new meta is that cmm is hard and you want all the revives you can get

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Lux Aeterna posted:

Half the summon duration is going to be him swirling on the screen not shutting up

That's why it's best in slot

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Jusupov posted:

Uhh the new meta is that cmm is hard and you want all the revives you can get

I thought the new meta was staying awake as you slowly make your way to the fights in cmm.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Grinning Goblin posted:

I thought the new meta was staying awake as you slowly make your way to the fights in cmm.

Sad that I haven't seen bosses spawn at the same place 20 times in a row anymore so you wouldn't even have to move

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Does Iron Fist have a worthwhile trash clear build? He murders single targets insanely well to the point that his clear potential being poo poo hasn't really mattered, but with bounties, I suddenly give a poo poo about wiping out big groups.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Ghost of Starman posted:

Zigg, Taskmaster's Guide, Crossbone's Credentials, ACCoC (w/ Hela, Volstagg, Balder, Odin)
Grim Reaper medal (417 physical, 292/914 BS/BD)
Rank 4 Gungnir
Lvl 60 Uniques (except for Slot 4 with a Fighting 3, Durability 4 Aunt May's Cane [it seems to be at least as good as his Unique])
Insignia of Hulk (Att Spd / Brutal Strike)
Core is...
1.8 % less from Area damage
+186 Physical Damage Rating
Cosmic: 50% health Damage Shield
4 CDR affixes (337 + 640 + 1,112 + 1606)

Is that enough to be useful?

I got a lot closer with my latest set-up (finally got past Madame Hydra, still got owned by Skull):
Spiked Gauntlets + Combat Maneuvers + Angelwing Attack Run + Cestus Uppercut + Justice From Above + Gruesome Frenzy + Avatar Of Vengeance + Truncheon Ricochet
w/ talents 1-3-3-2-1

I mean it's really for people that have lvl 66/69 uniques, the i80 legendaries (I'm guessing that's the babby legendary), etc.
You really need the 25% medkit proc on your core. LoH if you can get it too.
800 Def Uru / Runeword
A level 60 Teamup out with medkit heals them equipment
As many relics of Atlantis as you have.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Now that bounties are back it's going to be nothing but human torch tornado uppercuts all the time.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

what happened to the power radius on vibro-smashers.... lame

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

what happened to the power radius on vibro-smashers.... lame

:yeah:

also who drop's Cargill's Rewrites?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

:yeah:

also who drop's Cargill's Rewrites?

Every boss apparently.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Diamond Tank Emma is just :stwoon:

Just did the Cosmic Trial, and I'm poorly geared. No Blessings, Slot 2 is only Level 29, Slot 3 is 46, and Slot 5 is 36. I do have a +1 Durability Slot 4 that dropped on another character in CHT before the Talents Patch. Pet only has +3% Total Defense Rating, SOP only at Rank 1. But I have 32 Durability. I never dropped below 50% Health.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Emma is super tough as mental, too. Anyone who gets damage from Durability is likely to be in a good place right now.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

this guy loving sucks imho

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Been loving around on vision & hulk today, haven't found a build for either I actually like now. Missleman's deeps also doesn't feel very good and I keep timing out on cosmic trial, although I guess I'm not very geared up & don't have the absurdity of facerolling with thing or buttonmashing with storm to carry me through regardless.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Seems like power cosmic legendary is a lot more legit now for hybrids. Are there any other tri damage chars besides rogue?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Doom?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Cyclops can hit all 3 now as well.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Cyclops with the right teammate attacks.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
1500 hps 1500 dr and +3 to all seems about as good as the level 80 legendaries.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Just to see how things came out, I sorted the characters by their first listed Attribute. There are no characters who list Intelligence first. There are also no characters who list Durability second.

21 characters use the Durability stat, with 21 listing it first, and 0 listing it second.
22 characters use the Energy stat, with 7 listing it first, and 15 listing it second.
25 characters use the Fighting stat, with 16 listing it first, and 9 listing it second.
19 characters use the Intelligence stat, with 0 listing it first, and 19 listing it second.
13 characters use the Speed stat, with 5 listing it first, and 8 listing it second.
17 characters use the Strength stat, with 9 listing it first, and 8 listing it second.

Taskmaster uses all of them. Rogue changes depending on (I don't know what determines it), and Emma uses Durability & Intelligence normally, or Durability & Strength in Diamond Form.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i can't wait for the omega items to just be uniques with a new affix and they then say it's thousands of new item combinations for veterans and newbies alike

Hauki
May 11, 2010

trip report: ranged thor still seems p. good deeps wise at least

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Kheldarn posted:

Just to see how things came out, I sorted the characters by their first listed Attribute. There are no characters who list Intelligence first. There are also no characters who list Durability second.

Yes, they display in the same order that stats have always been listed in so there is in fact no stat before Durability or after Intelligence.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Kheldarn posted:

21 characters use the Durability stat, with 21 listing it first, and 0 listing it second.
22 characters use the Energy stat, with 7 listing it first, and 15 listing it second.
25 characters use the Fighting stat, with 16 listing it first, and 9 listing it second.
19 characters use the Intelligence stat, with 0 listing it first, and 19 listing it second.
13 characters use the Speed stat, with 5 listing it first, and 8 listing it second.
17 characters use the Strength stat, with 9 listing it first, and 8 listing it second.

Taskmaster uses all of them. Rogue changes depending on (I don't know what determines it), and Emma uses Durability & Intelligence normally, or Durability & Strength in Diamond Form.

Rogue uses Durability and either Fighting or Strength normally, but Taskmaster's passive on her makes her scale with everything the same way he does.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

they gave names to all the stat combos, so you can see which combos get the most and the least representation (there's a list on the O already I'm sure)

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

they gave names to all the stat combos, so you can see which combos get the most and the least representation (there's a list on the O already I'm sure)

the names are worse than useless, because many of them imply playstyles that don't match the characters' kits

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

yeah I made it sound like they serve some sort of purpose, but they don't

just a funny way to say you'll be purging midtown with the Holiest of all Templars, Mr. Fantastic

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

the mh compendium did all the heavy lifting on stat stuff

tanks are all over the place (dur/str)

next are the fight/int or fight/energy

ant-man is one of a kind (speed/int)
so is gobbo (str/speed)

str/int is not represented by anyone on the current roster maybe beast when he comes out

speed is the least represented stat of all

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

isn't Iron Man str/int or did they change him to energy?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
changed I think. When did they change Magik's va?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

isn't Iron Man str/int or did they change him to energy?

nrg/int now

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

changed I think. When did they change Magik's va?

When the hero version came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
It's still Tara Strong voicing her, I think, so it's technically just a re-recording. Several of her "new" lines sound kinda off/phoned in compared to the old ones, unfortunately.