Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
That Dr. Cox episode where his brother in law is dead but he imagines he's still there is a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That was like the only thing I'd seen Brendan Frasier in besides Encino Man // Airheads, so I was like, why does everyone hate this guy?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

That was like the only thing I'd seen Brendan Frasier in besides Encino Man // Airheads, so I was like, why does everyone hate this guy?

Never seen the Mummy?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bad Moon posted:

Never seen the Mummy?

Came out when I was in college and had refined tastes and only watched classic films such as Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Scrubs was also surprisingly homophobic.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Doltos posted:

And J.D. actively ruined Turks relationship by refusing to move out when his girlfriend moved in and constantly trying to drag Turk away from his wife at every opportunity. Oh and then he hosed with Elliot's relationships at every turning point while actively trying to get her to cheat on her boyfriends or break up with their boyfriends for him.

Also I know Zach Braff's cousins and they say he's a douche that abandoned the family

Carla was a legitimate psycho that Turk was far too good for in the first place.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I saw 13 Assassins, it's really good. The flaming bulls were awesome, the fight scenes were incredible. Was the monkey man from the forests a god since he couldn't die? Incredible . I feel like I have a lot in common with the Samurai class also..

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Do you guys want to found a militia

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
JD and Ted are both little turds because this is all 10 seasons of both shows

"why doesn't anybody love me/why isn't my love for one person reciprocated"
*fucks everything all up*
*dates a string of hotties*
"im so depressed nobody loves me"
*dates a string of hotties, has other serious relationships*
"yeah but I love YOU"

fuckin ad nauseum

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Came out when I was in college and had refined tastes and only watched classic films such as Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

I saw that in theaters. :negative:

Chichevache posted:

Carla was a legitimate psycho that Turk was far too good for in the first place.

Everyone became weird characatures by the fifth season.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
At least with HIMYM he's telling the story so it's slanted to his perspective, so he's probably like "Yeah all these dimes were just constantly throwing themselves at me"

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Do you guys want to found a militia

You have my katana

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I saw 13 Assassins, it's really good. The flaming bulls were awesome, the fight scenes were incredible. Was the monkey man from the forests a god since he couldn't die? Incredible . I feel like I have a lot in common with the Samurai class also..

It's possible since the monkey king is a god, but he's a chinese thing not a japanese thing so... eh?

There's a terrible-ish Jackie Chan/Jet Li movie where Jet Li plays him

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Kalli posted:

Brendan Frasier owns and whoever hates him can go suck a lemon cus the poor guys is getting ruined by his ex-wife right now

seiferguy posted:

To be fair, Ted picked really dumb women to be with up until the mom. Yeah, maybe don't date the woman with a kid who's dad is still in the picture, or the woman that's trying to ruin you professionally.

Lily and Marshall were a cool couple though. And I'd want to date Robin, which I get why they went with the ending they did, but man that was terrible execution.

What about the girl in the first season that was a dime, loved him, wanted him to move with her, and he decided to convince her to gently caress him all day before he said sorry I cant move?

Teds a fuccboi

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Bad Moon posted:

I saw that in theaters. :negative:

Hell, same

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Terriers deserved more than one season but the one season we got told a well-contained story

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The monkey man seems to be a tengu or some other kind of forest spirit, yeah. I think there is supposed to be more going on there, but my knowledge of myth and cultural references in glorious Nippon :japan: is pretty weak.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I just realized 13 Assassins is not 13th Warrior. I was all "wait I don't remember Antonio Benderasfighting anything besides weird Viking witches"

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Best part of Scrubs is The Todd.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yall should be watching Black Sails

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

pubic works project posted:

Best part of Scrubs is The Todd.

a neat cape posted:

Yall should be watching Black Sails

I finally started and I am completely blown away. Best show on tv right now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chichevache posted:

I finally started and I am completely blown away. Best show on tv right now.

Oh yeah, Bob Kelso too.

Also I haven't seen all of Black Sails, but I love what I have watched.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'd watch it but I'm not paying to watch it on Youtube and I don't have cable

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chichevache posted:

The monkey man seems to be a tengu or some other kind of forest spirit, yeah. I think there is supposed to be more going on there, but my knowledge of myth and cultural references in glorious Nippon :japan: is pretty weak.

Sounds like the international version made a bunch of cuts that made that stuff explicit and were also Miike as gently caress. No wonder why the international version is so tame:

quote:

The village elder welcomes the samurai and thanks them for the money. He thinks that they now could destroy the village and it wouldn't really matter. If they would pay a little more he says that he could offer them the prettiest girls from the village for the night. This statement makes Kujuro furious. The hunter from the forest (Koyata) is actually interested in the offer.

During the night begore the battle, Koyata sits on a scaffold and says "Upashi" which is the name of his wife. Then follows a short flashback where you see her at the river. Then we see Koyata on the scaffold again. The international version does not show the first shot of Koyata and instead immediately shows Upashi. Koyata's mentioning of her name was postponed to the scene of her at the river. The cut itself seems to be a little odd. Upashi apparently eats her own fetus at the riverbank, a method which in Japanese mythology hints at the fact that she might be a demon.

Koyata takes the village elder's offer. He has sex with several women and is pretty hard on them, too. A few women lie in front of he house (obviously out of breath) when finally the last woman runs out of the house (having terrible pain between her legs); she collapses in front of the house. The village elder tries to have some damage limitation and prevents Koyata from taking one of the girls back inside which already collapsed in front of the house. The village elder says that she's already half dead. Koyata should have mercy. Then he notices Koyata's huge penis and looks at it in awe. Since Koyata had all the women in the village already, there's only one way to finally satisfy him. The village elder makes himself available.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I watched all of that FX show where there's a lady MLB pitcher in a single day after I was an idiot and hurt myself at work.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Scrubs sucks. Friends sucks too. Everybody go watch Band of Brothers tho cuz that show still fuckin owns.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

Sounds like the international version made a bunch of cuts that made that stuff explicit and were also Miike as gently caress. No wonder why the international version is so tame:

Yeah I definitely never saw that version

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I actually prefer Generation Kill.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I marathon watched Bob's Burgers over the course of the weekend for some drat reason

I truly truly despise Linda after seeing her bullshit in such large doses in such a short amount of time

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I actually prefer Generation Kill.

That's also really good

"FOLLOW MY TRACERS"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

pubic works project posted:

Best part of Scrubs is The Ted.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

I marathon watched Bob's Burgers over the course of the weekend for some drat reason

I truly truly despise Linda after seeing her bullshit in such large doses in such a short amount of time

My wife and I considered marathoning that this past weekend. We settled on a Big Bang Theory marathon. It's our guilty pleasure.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Intruder posted:

Linda is an insane version of Peggy Hill.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I've been binging on Always Sunny and I love how consistently funny that show is. The new season is terrific so far.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I've found a good measure of your whiteness is how strong of an opinion you have on characters on Friends.
I feel like it's almost the opposite, seeing as Friends is the most popular show in the history of the world. In university every mainland Chinese girl, sub saharan African, both sides of Israel and Palestine united by saying it was their favourite show.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Actually a good sign of whiteness is how often someone talks about The Wire

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Doltos posted:

Brendan Frasier owns and whoever hates him can go suck a lemon cus the poor guys is getting ruined by his ex-wife right now

What about the girl in the first season that was a dime, loved him, wanted him to move with her, and he decided to convince her to gently caress him all day before he said sorry I cant move?

Teds a fuccboi

He isn't actually getting ruined by her he is getting ruined by the fact he spends money like Nick Cage.

Ted is a fuccboi tho.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

He isn't actually getting ruined by her he is getting ruined by the fact he spends money like Nick Cage.

Ted is a fuccboi tho.

He pays over 1.2 million in allimony and child support a year and hasn't made a movie in a long time. From everything I've read he's tapped out and trying to get that amount reduced.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Good Place is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Neil Armbong posted:

He pays over 1.2 million in allimony and child support a year and hasn't made a movie in a long time. From everything I've read he's tapped out and trying to get that amount reduced.

From what I have read he is still making a good income.

Not his hey day but still pretty good, even after alimony.

Edit: I mean it is a bit much but the internet is exaggerating it a lot for their own purposes.

CharlestheHammer fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jan 31, 2017

• Locked thread