Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

hello my name is logikv9 and have you accepted satan into your heart as your personal lord and savior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

where's that count page that tracks things like "nights slept in white house"

I believe that's The Guardian.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nights in white satinhouse

Serf
May 5, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

trump! *vomits in mouth*

trump! *vomits on self, shits pants, falls in vomit and catches on fire*

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a cool dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVC4bcVNcA

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Feminasty Slut posted:

Whoever survives the cleansing fire should rename rads to MAGAs.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/826533247135907842

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

trump! *pisses on self, pisses pants, falls in piss and catches on fire*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Senator graham if you are reading this flick the lights in your closet off and on

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
https://soundcloud.com/user685788/trump-click

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

I can be myself here

for instance here, I can be out and proud whereas at work I have to overcompensate by harming other lgbtq people

also, I can talk all the poo poo I want about the prez here, while I only engage in rare yet distinct moments of prez mockery in public

thats cool

lemme know if anyone in washington needs some social media dudes, im bored

anyway, have fun during the apocalypse, you're not the worst.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 199 days!

i'm the snake on the right who is very okay with being the one who gets to check out the naked witch lady

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fiction posted:

Why isn't this thread freaking out more about the U.S. marshals. I figured that'd be like catnip for day crew.

he said, posting in the middle of the day

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

That is a western illustration you baka gajin. :reject:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/826533124708397056

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/826533430389272580

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

at least booker didnt gently caress tihs up completely, christ.

Serf
May 5, 2011

lol i fucken called it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

so it begins

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

correction: donnelly is a coward as well. all indiana politicians are garbage. sky blue grass green

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'm actually not sure how trump pulls off his coup if he tries to take over the marshals before his AG even gets confirmed. Seems like he's getting ahead of himself.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

fits my needs posted:

Well it would be much easier to invade and defeat the Houthis and might actually be achievable compared to a real war with Syria/Iran. Kind of like how Gaddafi was bombed.
Where are you going to invade from lol there is only one (1) not completely hosed port in the country, at Aden, aka The Place The USS Cole Was Bombed, the Houthis clearly have the wherewithal to shoot missiles at the sea (a US vessel got hit a month or so back before this Saudi one), and Aden is being used to house the government-in-exile and internal refugees, so it's not like there's a lot of space to go around for itinerant soldiers. Tough sell for ??? benefit!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I feel like I'm gaining this X-man like ability to get shitfaced without drinking.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Oh no, I bet User:Conservative will write a scathing Conservapedia article about it.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he said, posting in the middle of the day

i transcend crewery

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lmao

Also 900 state department folks seems like a lot but I have no idea their manning. However 900 people willing to put their name down must mean a poo poo load more

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

meet the 14 people who are going to sell you out to the secret police

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
TBH I don't understand why Trump doesn't just do his own press conferences, I would think he would love that poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

shiksa posted:

No you're the owner of a bad gimmick account

remember when gimmick accounts were bannable

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'll trust promises on LGBT protection about as far as the current administration has been respecting the constitutional power of judicial review.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

re: literally everything

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

MaxxBot posted:

TBH I don't understand why Trump doesn't just do his own press conferences, I would think he would love that poo poo

dude have you seen him do them before? he gets loving maaaaaaaaaaaaad

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I guess part of the issue with the Marshal thing is it's a big deal, but it's a matter of inaction rather than action. Like, the Marshals just aren't doing anything rather than doing their jobs so it's hard to comment on it, it's a less visible flashpoint. I think things will step up if judges actually come forward and make public statements upbraiding them for failing to act or if the order itself is struck down in court and the Executive keeps enforcing it anyway, but we need something like that as confirmation that yes this is a constitutional crisis and no we didn't just misunderstand the situation.

On that note, how much longer until the order is struck down? On Friday people were saying it might be tossed as soon as Monday or Tuesday, does it take a prolonged court proceeding with appeals to get rid of an executive order or can it be executed quickly? Can the administration push it to the Supreme Court if they lose?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

this is deeply unnerving

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

Where are you going to invade from lol there is only one (1) not completely hosed port in the country, at Aden, aka The Place The USS Cole Was Bombed, the Houthis clearly have the wherewithal to shoot missiles at the sea (a US vessel got hit a month or so back before this Saudi one), and Aden is being used to house the government-in-exile and internal refugees, so it's not like there's a lot of space to go around for itinerant soldiers. Tough sell for ??? benefit!

it was a ex-US ship HSV-2 Swift that was staffed by aussie contractors under a UAE flag back in october

USN ships have been attacked with anti ship missiles, but have evaded being hit or shot down the missiles

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
at this rate I expect spicer to resign or die of alcohol poisoning by mid february

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

because hes a fragile little teacup pig of a man and cant handle even the mildest of questioning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

:lol:

• Locked thread