Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Just remembered that time Trump said Obama founded ISIS, some other doofus tried to translate it out of crazy town, and Trump said "No I meant he founded it"

Anyway he's the president now, lol

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Gobblecoque posted:

Trump is gonna pick one of the actors from Law and Order as the new justice.

I was just watching John Mulaney's bit on Law and Order. I hope he picks Ice.

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
Hey mr Trumpy man
travel ban Jihadists
fugees come but he sends them all home

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Szymanski posted:

Hey mr Trumpy man
travel ban Jihadists

:lol:

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

unpleasantly turgid posted:

I was just watching John Mulaney's bit on Law and Order. I hope he picks Ice.

x takes care of its own

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826391334248407040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Szymanski posted:

Hey mr Trumpy man
travel ban Jihadists

holy poo poo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 31, 2017

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

At least 4 more years of this

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:doh:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Trump is going to reveal which of his picks for the supreme court made it, live, at the white house.

Your government is a reality TV show.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

lol loving hell

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer says diplomats speaking out against President Trump's executive order on Muslims entering the US should "get with the program or go". Video provided by AFP Newslook

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/01/31/white-house-dissident-diplomats-'get-program-go'/97261904/

lol rekt

you'll have to paste the link, cause the apostrophes break the url.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it's been shortened too so you have to copy the url then copy the part past the '
gotta copy twice

fixed lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Dems are actually going in a bit on sessions (being reevaluated in light of the muslim travel ban) and possibly devos (might have plagiarized a quote)

gonna lol when they both get confirmed anyway after trump whines some more on twitter then signs an executive order telling diane feinstein to gently caress herself

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
remember when people thought that the tea party, and then trump, would weaken the republican party but there has been increasing conservatism ever since the 60s

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they were weakened until the democrats decided to clusterfuck themselves

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

they were weakened until the democrats decided to clusterfuck themselves

Lol

it was her turn lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SniperWoreConverse posted:

it's been shortened too so you have to copy the url then copy the part past the '
gotta copy twice

fixed lol

lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just heard that trump has been named in 41 lawsuits since the inauguration lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whst is that like 3 and 3/4 lawsuits per day in office lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

angerbeet posted:

Trump is going to reveal which of his picks for the supreme court made it, live, at the white house.

haha

In scheduling the announcement for 8 p.m., Trump is diverging from the approach of his predecessors, who introduced Supreme Court nominees in daytime press events. And in a move reminiscent of Trump’s experience as host of NBC reality show “The Apprentice,” CNN reported Tuesday that the top two candidates for the Supreme Court seat — Neil Gorsuch and Thomas Hardiman — have traveled to Washington, D.C. ahead of the announcement.

ABC, CBS, and NBC will air live special broadcasts at 8 p.m. ET anchored by George Stephanopoulos, Scott Pelley, and Lester Holt, respectively. Fox will switch over to coverage from cable-news operation Fox News.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/donald-trump-supreme-court-1201974488/

shits hosed yo.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

haha

In scheduling the announcement for 8 p.m., Trump is diverging from the approach of his predecessors, who introduced Supreme Court nominees in daytime press events. And in a move reminiscent of Trump’s experience as host of NBC reality show “The Apprentice,” CNN reported Tuesday that the top two candidates for the Supreme Court seat — Neil Gorsuch and Thomas Hardiman — have traveled to Washington, D.C. ahead of the announcement.

ABC, CBS, and NBC will air live special broadcasts at 8 p.m. ET anchored by George Stephanopoulos, Scott Pelley, and Lester Holt, respectively. Fox will switch over to coverage from cable-news operation Fox News.

shits hosed yo.

He's going to make them fight, and suck him off, on air.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

angerbeet posted:

he's gonna vote humanity off of the planet

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope he makes them compete in some kind of degrading fear factor style contest, or maybe has America vote with Twitter hashtags

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

the president from idiocracy looking like a good alternative candidate right about now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Spatial posted:

the president from idiocracy looking like a good alternative candidate right about now

Uh, gently caress yea Dwayne Elizando Mt Dew Comancho looks like a pro pick against most American presidents

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Toadvine posted:

Uh, gently caress yea Dwayne Elizando Mt Dew Comancho looks like a pro pick against most American presidents

Would unironically prefer him over Trump

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Lime Tonics posted:

haha

shits hosed yo.

Lmao it literally is a reality show.

"And now, I will announce my pick for newest member of the Supreme Court. The winner is..."

*shows quick cuts of both guys faces*

*cuts to commercial break*

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
lol at all the super-earnest columnists writing the same pompous "What Trump must do now" articles that they do for every leader, as they desperately try to pretend that any of this is remotely normal.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Just remembered that time Trump said Obama founded ISIS, some other doofus tried to translate it out of crazy town, and Trump said "No I meant he founded it"

Anyway he's the president now, lol

primo :lol: material

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

You guys ready for a prime cut of lol?

https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/826521935987298304

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Lmao. Dude can't handle it and is losing his poo poo.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lmao holy poo poo

Also lol at Guiliani for that superb boot-licking act.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lime Tonics posted:

haha

shits hosed yo.

lmao

I don't know what else to say about this, he is literally handling vital announcements about the future of the country like a reality TV show

just lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Trump promised to let medicare negotiate down prescription costs. Trump took a meeting with pharma lobbyists. Trump no longer wants to let medicare negotiate prescription costs. lol

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

lmao

I don't know what else to say about this, he is literally handling vital announcements about the future of the country like a reality TV show

just lmao

He also just fired the acting attorney general for disagreeing with him. And its only week 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valt
May 14, 2006

Oh HELL yeah.
Ultra Carp
I am loling everyday it just SOUNDS like I'm sobbing.