Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

munce posted:

He also just fired the acting attorney general for disagreeing with him. And its only week 2.

Well, she didn't seem too concerned about the safety of Americans. Disgraceful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

This is amazing

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Sorry but I can't post here every time i lol when I remember that america voted for an orange personification of the worst character traits of humanity, because then i wouldnt have time for anything else

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Attitude Indicator posted:

Sorry but I can't post here every time i lol when I remember that america voted for an orange personification of the worst character traits of humanity, because then i wouldnt have time for anything else
:same:

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

just when I think trump has hit peak lol

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Just realised that trump is president and is bringing the downfall of everything the US has worked for since its founding. A hearty lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
giuliniani is a cyber security expert ?? Lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

kingcom posted:

Just realised that trump is president and is bringing the downfall of everything the US has worked for since its founding. A hearty lol.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

thathonkey posted:

giuliniani is a cyber security expert ?? Lol

He knows how to use "the email".

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cant wait til white house gets hacked on the regular

cnut
May 3, 2016

I just lol'd.

https://twitter.com/chrissteinplays/status/826565559378702340

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Trump presidency hasn't let me down one bit. Ever since he called Jeb! a mess I've enjoyed everything he's done

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Gobblecoque posted:

just when I think trump has hit peak lol

we're in for 4-8 more years of ever increasing peaks of lol

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao what on earth does that even mean

It's full blown retard-tier stuff, but essentially what this means is that in order to pass one regulation you have to go through even more pointless bureaucratic nonsense which ultimately stalls the government in being able to protect consumers, because that is the last thing conservative lawmakers want to do.

It'll act as a deterrent for the very rare occasion that someone in government shows actual concern for the consumer -- any attempt to take a step forward will be met by two random steps back.

Maybe they'll make it fun though, like you pass a law and then you must take two spins on the WHEEL OF DEREGULATION and whatever it lands on gets written out of legal existence.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Homestar Runner posted:

It's full blown retard-tier stuff, but essentially what this means is that in order to pass one regulation you have to go through even more pointless bureaucratic nonsense which ultimately stalls the government in being able to protect consumers, because that is the last thing conservative lawmakers want to do.

It'll act as a deterrent for the very rare occasion that someone in government shows actual concern for the consumer -- any attempt to take a step forward will be met by two random steps back.

Maybe they'll make it fun though, like you pass a law and then you must take two spins on the WHEEL OF DEREGULATION and whatever it lands on gets written out of legal existence.

aren't "regulations" passed by congress? is this some sort of blanket veto or something. i don't even understand what this means, i didnt think the president could do that? :psyduck:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I'm doing the "choo choo" arm thing and saying "all aboard the lol train" to my co workers today.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LOL. The most Zapp Brannigan-like real person on the planet is president of the United States. He is in charge of nuclear weapons. He gets angry on twitter a lot.

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm doing the "choo choo" arm thing and saying "all aboard the lol train" to my co workers today.

hahaha can i come aboard because i had a really good lol today when i thought about trump and journalists

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
All I want outta this is good, clean lols. If I can be a decrepit old man and tell some kid "heh, back I'm the days before cyber matrix implants and space ships we had a crazy string of dumbass stupidity, like a president name trump" I'll die happy as gently caress

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

All I want outta this is good, clean lols. If I can be a decrepit old man and tell some kid "heh, back I'm the days before cyber matrix implants and space ships we had a crazy string of dumbass stupidity, like a president name trump" I'll die happy as gently caress

you won't live to be old and none of that cool poo poo will ever come to be lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

All I want outta this is good, clean lols. If I can be a decrepit old man and tell some kid "heh, back in the days before the water wars and the Great Burning we had a crazy string of dumbass stupidity, like a president name trump, and Bernie would've won" I'll die happy as gently caress

Hell same

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That Watchmen quote except instead of "No" I whisper "Bernie would've won"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I still got a berns bumper sticker on my car.

hosed up, but I saw more Bernie stickers after he was already robbed of the nom

This is bullshit. I remember the first time I heard of that dude when he talked for eighteen hours straight about Vermonters burning furniture to not freeze to death. He's a pissed off old man who gives a poo poo.

My crippled unemployed neighbor told me "grandpa needs to go home" then voted trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

he's definitely got dementia and he's just started

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

after the ocean slurps up half of the south and the breadbasket is a desiccated skull-strewn hellscape i'm gonna have a big lol when canada builds a wall to keep out all the murderers and rapists

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Jose posted:

The way he grabs the arm of the guy next to him reminds me so much of old infirm people in nursing homes, like 'Is that you dear? Who said that?'

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

TheMostFrench posted:

The way he grabs the arm of the guy next to him reminds me so much of old infirm people in nursing homes, like 'Is that you dear? Who said that?'

since he also can't go down stairs (that escelator gif, had to grab May's arm, too) I'd say he can't see poo poo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i just thought about how we dont have money for healthcare but we got money for a giant loving wall

lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lollin

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the dude cracking up at the end captures my feelings well

feeling: lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

I still got a berns bumper sticker on my car.

hosed up, but I saw more Bernie stickers after he was already robbed of the nom

This is bullshit. I remember the first time I heard of that dude when he talked for eighteen hours straight about Vermonters burning furniture to not freeze to death. He's a pissed off old man who gives a poo poo.

My crippled unemployed neighbor told me "grandpa needs to go home" then voted trump

Even if Bernie's on a hospital gurney in 2020 I'm voting for him.

In the meantime, we lol

Fluegel
Apr 7, 2007
Just remembered that the President of the USA Donald Trump once "bought" Monday Night Raw, had a beef with Vince McMahon and proceeded to move Vince's office into the toilet. A hearty lol.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLd6DxU72Sw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*melodic*
woke up lollin but i didnt know why,
rolled out of bed and realized trump's our guy!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

I'm the cybersecruity

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Confirmed level 16 rogue

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jose posted:

i think he is on speed and he has been on speed for a long time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he's probably prescribed a plethora of medications some of which are psychoactive. maybe the michael jackson treatment - uppers to get you going throughout the day, switch to downers for the evening to be able to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

President Trump is snorting adderall in the school bathroom