Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Kinda sad they never had Hal come back for a few episodes. Hank and Hal were just to practical to continue their bromance.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

And some YTP that is gold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsWZsdADv8 Bobby's Sanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Osh-KYy4Cw Dust in the wind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM This is art
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE This is art2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP6IOM4qcYk This is art3

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Feb 1, 2017

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Boggle crunch..

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Want a bottle? A big dirt bottle!?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bencil

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwgGfjVnvdc

Sometimes, you have to kick a baby in the mouth, and vomit.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dusty old bones
full of green dust

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

She's bluffing. FINISH HER!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I KILLED FITTY MEN!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

King Possum III posted:

I KILLED FITTY MEN!

hank, hank's wife,

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I AINT SELLIN HIM NO HITLERS CANOE

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I'm a little worried about being a slut

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It was easy, just like f------ing a carburetor.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Isn't that cheating?
I ain't gonna lie to you Bobby.....no

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dad, can I have permission to say "hell yeah"?

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

In "Pregnant Paws" Hank pays Mr. Strickland for at least two sessions with his bloodhound in an attempt to get Ladybird pregnant, at a cost of $900.

Two episodes later, "Peggy's Pageant Fever", Peggy tricks Mr. Strickland into spending $2,000 sponsoring her pageant entry.

The Hills come out $1100 ahead, not bad.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tell you what Bobby, what say we tally ho it over to the money room?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
do strip clubs actually have aluminum tray all you can eat buffets available, like buck strickland had that one time?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Code Jockey posted:

do strip clubs actually have aluminum tray all you can eat buffets available, like buck strickland had that one time?

That wasn't a buffet, it was just pans and hot water!

(To actually answer your question, yes, some strip clubs have food and no you do not want to eat it)

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

I refuse to take a bath with Uncle GH. It's humiliating!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hank Hill pays sticker price

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Gaunab posted:

He also laughs at Tony Danza

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

the later seasons ruined his character

in the episode where Hank's old truck dies and he buys a new one at pickup truck heaven, he tells Bobby to pretend he hates the new truck around the salesman. he's not naive

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Polio Vax Scene posted:

My favorite episode is when Boomhauer goes tubing and falls asleep then is found in a nearby city and put into an asylum because nobody can understand him

Any episode with Boomhauer is fantastic really, dangoltellyouwhatman.

I must admit, I'm surprised at the results.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

haljordan posted:

He also laughs at Tony Danza

Its really goofy that they actually got Tony Danza to voice like one line in the episode where Connie had the phone card.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Like Tony had anything else fucknig going on

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

muscles like this! posted:

Its really goofy that they actually got Tony Danza to voice like one line in the episode where Connie had the phone card.

Ha, I forgot all about this.

"This is Tony Danza! You have 8 minutes left!"

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

in the episode where Hank's old truck dies and he buys a new one at pickup truck heaven, he tells Bobby to pretend he hates the new truck around the salesman. he's not naive

That isn't out of character at all. Hank found out he'd been getting ripped off for years, and learned from it. If anything it would have made Hank super suspicious of all car dealers to the point of turning down actual good deals.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
but the pickup truck heaven episode is before the one where he's been paying sticker price

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

PUMP JOCKEY!

WORKS FOR TIPS!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

but the pickup truck heaven episode is before the one where he's been paying sticker price

I'm, going to be that guy, and say the whole series is out of sequence, and based over the coarse of two years. Its up to you the viewer to decided what order the episodes take place in.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hank paying sticker price is in character

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Hammond's scheme wasn't just to sell Hank cars at sticker price, it was to sell him cars at sticker price and convince him that Hank was busting his balls and getting the best deal. He preyed on Hank's ego and making him think he was this big hotshot haggler, and part of this involves him playing along with Hank's haggling "tricks".

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

maybe im remembering wrong but wasn't the scene where he talks about paying sticker price a flashback?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I think my favorite episode is when Bill goes crazy and dresses like Lenore. Stephen Root is one of those amazing actors in every type of comedy or drama, same with the voice actor for Cotton who was also on Carnivale. I also love the Rashomon episode where they're volunteer firefighters that reveals during Boomhauer's recollection that everyone but him is an unintelligible fast-talker.

Was Judge involved in the Daria spinoff? I always thought he invented the character on Beavis and Butthead but wasn't involved in the spinoff series. Daria is still my favorite thing MTV ever did, followed by Sifl and Olly and Clone High and maybe The Maxx

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Feb 2, 2017

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

maybe im remembering wrong but wasn't the scene where he talks about paying sticker price a flashback?

it was in a flashback but he also does it in the current time

it happened multiple times

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
my understanding of Daria was that Mike Judge had no input

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A friend of mine back in middle school had me convinced that there was an episode of Daria where B&B got lost in the woods and somehow found Daria ' s new town, and it being about how her friends react to them.

Mother fucker had me convinced it was real, but it sounds like it would have been a fun crossover episode :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
remember when Beavis and Butthead called Daria "Diarrhea"

lol