Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

What does cucking even mean anymore

Red Panels guy is a sexless loser with an internet tough guy attitude. Donald is having sex with all the libs' wives and girlfriends for Red Panels guy and his ilk.

Through Facebook.

But they're not Nazis, you're a Nazi.

But demanding to be called Alt-Right instead of Nazis isn't being sensitive, YOU'RE SENSITIVE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

D.N. Nation posted:

We seek peaceful coexistence.

Can P Stew and Jonathan Frakes disintegrate Sean Spicer like happened to that dude?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Four players: a white man, a Muslim woman, a black man, and a white woman.

And it's the white guy in the only cushioned chair whose idea it was to play the game that is being beaten?

I don't think Not-Bors puts too much thought into his comics.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Ben posted:

Starbucks CEO vows to hire '10,000" muslim refugees in the next five years over American citizens and our vets. Boycott Starbucks!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Literally a Kelly cartoon

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Duke Igthorn posted:

And it's the white guy in the only cushioned chair whose idea it was to play the game that is being beaten?

You can't see the seat of any of the other chairs and what you see of them is identical, it's reaching a little to assume only the white guy's chair is padded.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'm the specifically-black vet the US Right still doesn't actually want to spend any money on.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Taciturn Tactician posted:

You can't see the seat of any of the other chairs and what you see of them is identical, it's reaching a little to assume only the white guy's chair is padded.

The white guy was sitting on a purple-padded chair, because purple is the color of kings. Clearly Lubchansky is a dumb racist idiot hell fucker.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

...how can someone who loving idolizes Trump act like they give a poo poo about US veterans?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

gently caress you Garrison, I'm a vet and it put me at the front of the line for my current job. Eat a bucket of poo poo.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Duke Igthorn posted:

that guy is Lubchansky's self-insert (see: my av) and he probably felt more comfortable drawing himself getting brutally beaten than drawing someone else getting brutally beaten

(and it's been said but I dunno where you're getting the chair thing from)

Persecuting religious minorities is further in line with sharia law than accepting them into American society, which both is the proper democratic Western thing to do and runs directly counter to ISIS's real-life interests

clap emojis interspersed throughout

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

God drat, they're charging eight bucks for a decapitationccino now? What a rip off.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

not even calling it Decappuccino

loving shameful

loving shitass "political cartoonist" can't even make a pun when it's staring him in the face

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

loquacius posted:

clap emojis interspersed throughout

What's with the clap emojis, anyway? Is it a reference to something?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

I like how Arabian coffee beans and goat's milk are sinister Islamist concoctions on par with segregation and beheadings.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
It's weird that even in this imagined apocalyptic worst-case-scenario situation Garrison's dreamed up, where the hired employees overtake the company down to fundamental policy (even against US law), that the only negatives he could really come up with were "they'll be expensive", "the store will have a different theme", and "a group of people will be segregated partially". Like you couldn't have coffee brewed with the blood of dead children or something? At least exclude women from the store entirely instead of giving them a second entrance.
Also "goat's milk" listed as if it's self-evident to be an indicator of the worst possible future. The horror of it all.

And like everyone mentioned let's not pretend Garrison actually gives a gently caress about the homeless.

The ultimate concern trolling is when comics like this point out how anti-LGBT Muslim countries are given what Garrison's actual beliefs on women and gays are.
And that's not even to mention him pointing out "oh my god they'll introduce segregation" when he's the one who in the same comic wants to segregate a group of people.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

I like how Arabian coffee beans and goat's milk are sinister Islamist concoctions on par with segregation and beheadings.

"Arabica coffee" henceforth to be known as "liberty beans"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

that guy is Lubchansky's self-insert (see: my av) and he probably felt more comfortable drawing himself getting brutally beaten than drawing someone else getting brutally beaten

(and it's been said but I dunno where you're getting the chair thing from)
I'm still salty about his "mooooooooral highground" bullshit cartoon but still: the white male isn't the one the StormTrumpers are going to go right for with smiles on their faces given the targets of opportunity clearly presented.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I know Delonas isn't exactly the subtlest motherfucker in the world but I'm still having trouble believing this isn't sarcasm

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Vib Rib posted:

Also "goat's milk" listed as if it's self-evident to be an indicator of the worst possible future. The horror of it all.

Goat's milk is getting pretty popular among hipsters these days. This one might actually happen if Starbucks decides to stock it along with all their other various milks.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Concern trolling for veterans benefits is something you would think would get old but it never does.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Spiffster posted:

Oh get hosed with the concern trolling McCoy. You give no shits about immigrants and their plight
What does the Statute of Liberty have to do with immigrants? Isn't she the traditional symbol for petty politics?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Faustian Bargain posted:

Concern trolling for veterans benefits is something you would think would get old but it never does.

Democrats: Increase veteran's benefits after a fight with the GOP.
GOP: "Why don't Democrats care about veterans?" *Cuts benefits to veterans* *Laughs openly at vets*
Veterans: *Votes GOP*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

loquacius posted:

I know Delonas isn't exactly the subtlest motherfucker in the world but I'm still having trouble believing this isn't sarcasm

You're not alone.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

I can't even get mad at this because that beaver is just so stoked to have coffee.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

BarbarianElephant posted:

Goat's milk is getting pretty popular among hipsters these days. This one might actually happen if Starbucks decides to stock it along with all their other various milks.

Goat milk is pretty strong-tasting compared to cow. I don't know if it would go well in coffee.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Prism posted:

Goat milk is pretty strong-tasting compared to cow. I don't know if it would go well in coffee.

I believe goat milk is used in the manufacture of feta cheese, so possession should really be treated more harshly than a sackful of plutonium.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

...I kinda wanna see this get a Zyklon Ben treatment.

ed: not that it isn't already pretty on-the-nose, just I wanna see how far folks could ramp it up.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

KillerQueen posted:

...I kinda wanna see this get a Zyklon Ben treatment.

It already did

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

prefect posted:

I believe goat milk is used in the manufacture of feta cheese, so possession should really be treated more harshly than a sackful of plutonium.

Feta is made from sheep's milk, I think.

Edit: Sheep's milk or sheep's milk mixed with up to 30% goat's milk, apparently. Sheep's milk is the primary ingredient though.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Prism posted:

Feta is made from sheep's milk, I think.

Edit: Sheep's milk or sheep's milk mixed with up to 30% goat's milk, apparently. Sheep's milk is the primary ingredient though.

It's still monstrous and entirely wipes out the advances in science and government that Greece contributed.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

this needs more love/horror

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

This page just about killed me laughing.
e: Delonas has the mind of a cartoon villain.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Starbucks is a business not a charity, that vet needs to find his bootstraps and pull his own drat rear end up. We have enough takers in this country already.

E: Also that Delonas is literally a Simpsons skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68C99kWcW2s

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 1, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN

full bentext, my underlining:

quote:

A meme box is circulating on the Internet. It features the face of Steve Jobs with the proclamation that he was the son of a Syrian refugee and therefore we should accept all Syrian refugees. The logic of the left is often predicated on such fallacies of logic. The average IQ of a Syrian is 83. Hardly ‘insanely great.’ If you mention that to one of the leftist virtue posturers however, you’ll most likely be smeared as a ‘hater’ or ‘racist.’ The protestors demanding the importation of Muslim refugees are doing it to feel good about themselves. Feelings are of paramount importance to them. They probably feel a happy warm glow inside because they think they are helping people. Helping people is progress. They are progressive.

The problem is, their idea of help does not involve voluntarism. Their idea of ‘common good’ relies on government force, and who gets to decide what this ‘common good’ is? Why, the lefties, of course! They want to help people by using bigger government and more taxes. Don’t agree? Don’t want to pay those taxes? There’s always a chance that well-armed government operatives can show up and make you pay–and if you resist, you could be killed.

These progressives now want to force upon us millions of Muslim refugees, who tend to be young, single males. That’s a recipe for crime and terrorism. In Sweden, only a handful of these refugees become employed. Most stay on the dole. Rape statistics are off the charts. Importing such a disparate culture into Europe has been a disaster for western civilization. It didn’t work in Europe, but somehow it’s magically supposed to work in America? We see similar liberals here with the same welcoming signs and the same virtue posturing that we saw in Europe. The CEO of Starbucks outdid them all by promising 10,000 jobs to refugees. Shouldn’t Americans get those jobs first? NO! It’s about importing more Muslims who want their own culture—Islam, which they consider superior. It’s about tearing down western civilization in order to usher in world government.

Wake up and smell your burnt coffee, Starbucks. You are brewing up big trouble and I for one will no longer patronize any of your establishments.

—Ben Garrison

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
Here's also a few Henries for cartoons since nobody posts this garbage here anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I find myself hoping that Garrison slides into a Dees level of crazy for my entertainment.
Does this make me a bad person?

E: Henry can just die screaming in a fire.

• Locked thread