Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
If anyone's watched the earlier episodes of Running Man (Korean reality show for those who don't know), remember how Gwang-Su would always start an episode making up some hilarious bullshit about resident jock Jong-Kook to make him look like some perverted psychopath? That's basically Darkness this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This was a super fun and charming episode though, I'm glad Daaknessu is back.

Nah she's just Daknes.

ダクネス not ダークネス.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Lalatina...

'Sonna yobikata shinaide kudasai!!!'

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Something really nice about that town time lapse thing.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Kaptain posted:

The bonus game for the blu-ray, it looks great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aKG7OmAmks

Did they hire the Momodora person to make this?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It's by Krobon who made Pharaoh Rebirth which is a good game http://store.steampowered.com/app/441280/ and a studio named ledybug who I know nothing about

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Feb 1, 2017

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Was Darkness always so well uhh 'titted out'

I suppose we never really saw her out of her armor

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

Beasteh posted:

Was Darkness always so well uhh 'titted out'

I suppose we never really saw her out of her armor

Have you forgotten the succubus dream episode? Lady's stacked.

DFlux
Apr 25, 2008
I got a chuckle out of Kazuma and Aqua holding hands during one of Darkness's rants.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

darkness is good and i hope she marries kazuma

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Stairmaster posted:

darkness is good and i hope she marries kazuma

Well, he does have most of the traits of her ideal man.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Spoiler me, does Darkness indeed gently caress Kazuma at some point in the novels?

I'd like to see that happen.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Grouchio posted:

Spoiler me, does Darkness indeed gently caress Kazuma at some point in the novels?

I'd like to see that happen.

ACTUAL NOVEL SPOILERS DO NOT READ

I loving MEAN IT

No, Kazuma and Megumin start going out once Megumin gets older and enters Kazuma's "Strike Zone"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I cannot wait for fanart of that wrestling bout. :getin:

So ecchi

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ViggyNash posted:

If anyone's watched the earlier episodes of Running Man (Korean reality show for those who don't know), remember how Gwang-Su would always start an episode making up some hilarious bullshit about resident jock Jong-Kook to make him look like some perverted psychopath? That's basically Darkness this episode.

is kazuma yoo jae-suk?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTTL0ihi1E0

here's more game sneak-peek thanks to the seiyuu

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

krnhotwings posted:

I'm glad that the animation budget is properly apportioned toward Kazuma's finger tongue thing.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
four episodes in and i still have to watch the entire opening. what a work of art

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

four episodes in and i still have to watch the entire opening. what a work of art

I loving love the rocks.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

jon joe posted:

I loving love the rocks.

It blew my mind when I realized the rocks were a callback to the first season's op.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

is kazuma yoo jae-suk?

Pretty much.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Kind of disappointed there wasn't more Kazuma correcting Darknesses behavior through subtle violence like in the LN. Makes Darkness ripping her clothes in frustration seem sudden.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Conot posted:

ACTUAL NOVEL SPOILERS DO NOT READ

I loving MEAN IT

No, Kazuma and Megumin start going out once Megumin gets older and enters Kazuma's "Strike Zone"

ALSO NOVEL SPOILERS

i don't think they're actually officially dating, also there's a definite attraction between kazuma and darkness but i think they individually decide it wouldn't work out??? it's unclear, there's still some tension there though

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

"Ok, execute them."

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Yinlock posted:

ALSO NOVEL SPOILERS

i don't think they're actually officially dating, also there's a definite attraction between kazuma and darkness but i think they individually decide it wouldn't work out??? it's unclear, there's still some tension there though

And that's what ruins it completely for me. Kazuma is keeping me from continuing watching this series. Just another harem anime or am I so completely wrong?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ViggyNash posted:

I just need you to know I really appreciate this comparison

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

The Sandman posted:

Well, he does have most of the traits of her ideal man.

And from the succubus episode, she's pretty close to his dream woman.

They're a pretty good match, really.

(I really love how Darkness's dream man is the villain in a romance novel. You get the feeling she spends a lot of time when reading those things muttering about the heroine's letting perfection slip away.)

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

chiasaur11 posted:

And from the succubus episode, she's pretty close to his dream woman.

They're a pretty good match, really.

Well he finds her attractive and close to his ideal. Her personalty just creeps him out too much.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kazuma is naturally a scumbag but he isn't really a sadist

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

From last episode:

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

chiasaur11 posted:

(I really love how Darkness's dream man is the villain in a romance novel. You get the feeling she spends a lot of time when reading those things muttering about the heroine's letting perfection slip away.)

Her dream man isn't from a romance novel, he's from a henty.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

just :lol: if you're watching Darkness rattle off her traits of a perfect man and not slowly realising that she's describing you irl.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

neither of them deserves any better tbh

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Yinlock posted:

ALSO NOVEL SPOILERS

From what I heard Kazuma nor Megumin do want to have a thing but agree to keep it unofficial because neither wants to gently caress with the party dynamic like a relationship inevitably would.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
That blue-ray game looks lovely.

I especially like that the Darkness boss fight appears to be with her in 100% pervert mode and hitting her (Or letting the monsters hit her) there just heals her.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Negrostrike posted:

And that's what ruins it completely for me. Kazuma is keeping me from continuing watching this series. Just another harem anime or am I so completely wrong?

you're very much wrong, don't worry about it. characters develop naturally in this series so all this stuff is a long ways off and spaced out very well

also despite the horrible lies of the password screen kazuma is actually the best character

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 2, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ANYWAY,

same

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
The english dub better make Kazuma say "PHRASING!"

DFlux
Apr 25, 2008
NOVEL SPOILERS

Kazuma and Megumin admit that they both love each other in one of the later volumes(with Megumin saying it first) but her courage gives out at the last second and she doesn't ask Kazuma to start dating her, so now she's in a weird spot where they're not in a relationship despite her wanting to be in one, A fact that Kazuma brings up mentally as justification for various interactions with other people"Its not like we're dating or anything"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Trash man and Aqua holding hands this episode, what the gently caress.