Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

colas posted:

I bought my first Now and Later pack in the ghetto.

Now and Laters are delicious, waxy crack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Don't those stain your teeth/mouth hideous colors?

stevewm
May 10, 2005

flosofl posted:

Now and Laters are delicious, waxy crack.

Call me weird, but I prefer them frozen... They explode into dust the second you bite down.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

stevewm posted:

Call me weird, but I prefer them frozen... They explode into dust the second you bite down.

Which is also the only way to get the wrapper off of Mary Janes.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

stevewm posted:

Your teeth or the candy?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

beefnoodle posted:

A second one of these, so I don't have to haul one between home and work. An absolute wrist-saver.

e: linked to the wrong one. Fixed.

I love mine. It does make a difference.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

I love mine. It does make a difference.

Plus, your hand is in the right angle for all the jerking off you do, zero effort to change positions..

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I have a long trip coming up to China, so I decided to restock on Cremo. Turns out it's an add on item, so I pulled a few things off my wish list, too:

Up next: counter stools and a 24"*24" frame for my rad "The Last of Us" poster and my apartment will finally, truly be complete.

Being a adult is cool I guess.

Pieholes
Sep 18, 2010

Wacom Intuos Draw

My first impression is that it's lightweight and reasonably sized without being flimsy like the Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch I used to have years ago. I don't draw every day and am not a professional so it's pretty nice for under 100€.

Also bought a digital scale for 9,90€. Let's hope the readings are at least somewhat accurate.

//Edit: Fixed image.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Because the pile of garbage that my laptop came with died.

Annoyingly, given the money lost from not being able to work, and the replacement, I could have bought a new not-garbage laptop. But it'd have taken 12 days to deliver.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

NewFatMike posted:

I have a long trip coming up to China, so I decided to restock on Cremo. Turns out it's an add on item, so I pulled a few things off my wish list, too:

Up next: counter stools and a 24"*24" frame for my rad "The Last of Us" poster and my apartment will finally, truly be complete.

Being a adult is cool I guess.

That Hemingway looks like one of those books where the publisher just rips the text off Project Gutenberg (or Wikipedia if it's not fiction) and slaps whatever painting on the cover and prints them out on demand.

e: I know Hemingway isn't on Gutenberg yet, it's just lazy graphic design.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

OSU_Matthew posted:

Your teeth or the candy?

Survival of the fittest. Now and Laters are awesome in a kinda gross way. I used to love them when I was a kid, and I really liked that they had 3 wrappers for some reason.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

taqueso posted:

Survival of the fittest. Now and Laters are awesome in a kinda gross way. I used to love them when I was a kid, and I really liked that they had 3 wrappers for some reason.
As far as pure sugar candies, Skittles and Airheads are definitely the best.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Jerry Cotton posted:

That Hemingway looks like one of those books where the publisher just rips the text off Project Gutenberg (or Wikipedia if it's not fiction) and slaps whatever painting on the cover and prints them out on demand.

e: I know Hemingway isn't on Gutenberg yet, it's just lazy graphic design.

Yeah I have the same edition and the cover is uggo in real life

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Roku Premiere +

to play Netflix and stuff for "cheap" new TV

Vizio M55D0 55" TV w/HDR

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Also, if you drink something carbonated and have a Now and Later they turn crunchy/chewy at the same time, like a candy ice.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

because whatever the hell nowadays

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Are you in college

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

You might as well have bought Smirnoff Ice.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Zima was good, and I miss it.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

colas posted:

because whatever the hell nowadays

You have to be 18 to post here.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

So I can't figure this out from the amazon description: Can only 2 people have permanent bluetooth keys to it? I see you can give temporary ones out, but can you make temporary ones last for years?

Just got an email saying ekeys of all types are now free forever. Trying to charge was pretty cringey.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal
Replenished my supply of bulliet bourbon

Can't wait to dive headlong into an old fashioned

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Smdh how do you not go with the rye?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It came :woop:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

New gun part

Lawen
Aug 7, 2000

Josh Lyman posted:

Smdh how do you not go with the rye?

This guy knows whats up. Bulleit bourbon is good, the rye is drat good. Makes a killer old fashioned too, just add a bit more sugar if you need it. Or do a horse's neck: rye, ginger beer, dash of bitters, lemon peel.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

I pre-ordered a high-falutin giant kindle for writing on. Should be fun when (if?!) it ships.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

I pre-ordered a high-falutin giant kindle for writing on. Should be fun when (if?!) it ships.

They made a Kindle you can annotate documents with a stylus on?

e: Oh. not an actual Kindle.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Daedalus and Icarus?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yup I made a previous post about it. Handmade and shipped from Greece

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Yup I made a previous post about it. Handmade and shipped from Greece

Excuse me, I may have to copy you. I adore it.
How is the weight?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Excuse me, I may have to copy you. I adore it.
How is the weight?

It's more solid than you'd think, I'd guess around 3 lbs? Maybe 4? Back has a little coin thing that says handmade, and hanging hook

I'm still surprised it's handmade and shipped from Greece for that price

Nostalgia4Dogges has a new favorite as of 06:03 on Feb 2, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Handmade in a mold by Syrian refugees.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sounds more likely tbh

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Isn't Greece's economy poo poo? I imagine you can get some stuff cheap from there.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

betterinsodapop posted:

Roku Premiere +

to play Netflix and stuff for "cheap" new TV

Vizio M55D0 55" TV w/HDR

Out of curiosity, why did you buy a device to run Netflix when the tablet with smartcast included with the tv can already run apps? Have you heard any negative reviews of its functionality or was there something only available on Roku?

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3

davebo posted:

Out of curiosity, why did you buy a device to run Netflix when the tablet with smartcast included with the tv can already run apps? Have you heard any negative reviews of its functionality or was there something only available on Roku?
The app doesn't support Amazon video, which I do use occasionally. I have also heard that using the tablet is a hassle. Roku is just so drat easy and intuitive, so it made sense to me.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

From what I've heard that tablet is garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

betterinsodapop posted:

The app doesn't support Amazon video, which I do use occasionally. I have also heard that using the tablet is a hassle. Roku is just so drat easy and intuitive, so it made sense to me.

The tablet is lovely, slow, and dies in like an hour.