Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

spankmeister posted:

I can't eat those my teeth are too sensitive.

you should floss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my ex had nude (tastefully covered) pics of her co-ed swim team from college at essex up on fb

they made a calendar

yeah a bunch of the girls in my design school made a tastefully-covered-nude "girls of [design school]" calendar and sold it to the rest of the students. my college girlfriend is in it.

i'm not sure how that would go over today but in those heady early-2000s just-post-9/11-days i guess anything could happen!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

also did you know that in france everyone has to wear the same kind of bathing suit to swim in a public pool? like right down to the material (some kind of lycra) and style. there are vending machines that sell the suits for a couple of euros for tourists etc.

weird eh

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 1, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

yeah a bunch of the girls in my design school made a tastefully-covered-nude "girls of [design school]" calendar and sold it to the rest of the students. my college girlfriend is in it.

i'm not sure how that would go over today but in those heady early-2000s just-post-9/11-days i guess anything could happen!

a couple programs at my college have done semi-nude calendars

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Improbable Lobster posted:

a couple programs at my college have done semi-nude calendars

computer science?

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Boiled Water posted:

you should floss

I do, I have one of those electric ones even.
it doesn't really help

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

spankmeister posted:

it doesn't really help

you shouldn't have used so much meth

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Hogge Wild posted:

computer science?

forestry, environmental management, other outdoors stuff

i ain't no computer toucher

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

forestry, environmental management, other outdoors stuff

i ain't no computer toucher

he said, in yospos

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he said, in yospos

i only touch them recreationally

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i only touch them recreationally

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://i.imgur.com/Lvq8L86.mp4

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hey y'all remember when i called punk white culture deserving of its destruction

https://twitter.com/unsavoryagents/status/826669956171313152

Nothing says "employable, educated person to be taken seriously" like neck tattoos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

theres a will theres moe posted:

Nothing says "employable, educated person to be taken seriously" like neck tattoos

but tattoos are becoming more mainstream and furthermore

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

good

gently caress seagulls

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

good

gently caress seagulls

p sure that's a black crowned night heron

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

good

gently caress seagulls
which of those birds do you think is a seagull

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Holy gently caress, it took me 3 loops to realize it put a bait fish out to catch one.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
the whole video goes on for a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfbHZRO54cE&hd=1

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
black crowned night herons are pretty clever hunters too. i did some work in a cattle egret colony, and we actually had a code on our data sheets "BCNH" which meant a night heron ate one of the chicks we were collecting data on. the way they'd do it is they'd look for a nest with cattle egret chicks in it that had another branch passing just above it. they'd land above the nest, reach down, and grab one of the cattle egret chicks by the top of their head. cattle egret chicks instinctively grab onto the branch they're on and lock on super tight when they're scared, so the bcnh then just yanks really hard and the cattle egret chick's head pops right off. bcnh then flies down and takes off with the decapitated egret chick. metal af

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

gently caress black crowned night herons

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
racist

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

spankmeister posted:

it doesn't really help

try sensodyne it really helped me

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

clever girl

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i admire that whale but i feel v sad for it because what a lovely loving life. going from roaming the entire ocean, hundreds of kilometers a day, to living in a swimming pool. really sad.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fish is the post button

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

the college i graduated from a few years ago does a nude calendar every year, so

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

not really related, but the student theater at my school showed the perennial classic "Deep Throat" several years ago and nude calendar chat reminded me of it. watching a bj take place on a big screen in a room full of strangers is a weird experience. welp that's my story cya.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

i admire that whale but i feel v sad for it because what a lovely loving life. going from roaming the entire ocean, hundreds of kilometers a day, to living in a swimming pool. really sad.

agreed

also is dolphin

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

theres a will theres moe posted:

I always assume a white dude with neck or face tattoos is a white supremacist

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

black crowned night herons are pretty clever hunters too. i did some work in a cattle egret colony, and we actually had a code on our data sheets "BCNH" which meant a night heron ate one of the chicks we were collecting data on. the way they'd do it is they'd look for a nest with cattle egret chicks in it that had another branch passing just above it. they'd land above the nest, reach down, and grab one of the cattle egret chicks by the top of their head. cattle egret chicks instinctively grab onto the branch they're on and lock on super tight when they're scared, so the bcnh then just yanks really hard and the cattle egret chick's head pops right off. bcnh then flies down and takes off with the decapitated egret chick. metal af

Holy poo poo that's brutal.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:catstare:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Could you be.... the most beautiful girl in the world? ♫

~*Ensign Ro*~

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

fish is the post button

someone, please

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Roosevelt posted:

im the gunt rack

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i am the bat

• Locked thread