Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
When will we see the Walking Dead drink the pee pee like in Fear?

https://i.imgur.com/xMXrLX2.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

They give us the pee to drink.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Correct, the pee is a metaphor for the show and the pee-drinker is us, the viewer.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

And we lap it up.

Shneak posted:

The entire cast of season two is one of the worst fictional casts of all time. Clementine is the only remotely likeable person.

Luke grew on me. And then he died.

But yeah for the most part it was really not hard to just side with Kenny all the time.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 1, 2017

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I thought everyone was just joking about Z Nation, but no, it really is good.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Boinks posted:

Hell yeah

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Boinks posted:

It's crazy, right? loving Asylum for gently caress's sake!

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Boinks posted:

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Okay, I'm sold. I'm starting this series up as soon as I get my Netflix account back. It was on my instant queue but I kept passing it up for other shows, and then had to cancel because I only have $3 in my bank account.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

MeLKoR posted:

It's crazy, right? loving Asylum for gently caress's sake!

Their version of the "zombie tornado" pisses all over TWD's, and it manages to combine "completely loving goofy" with "emotional dramatic moments" fairly well.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moist turtleneck posted:

When will we see the Walking Dead drink the pee pee like in Fear?

https://i.imgur.com/xMXrLX2.gifv

My theory is his he's drank pee for heroin money, so it was no biggie

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Their version of the "zombie tornado" pisses all over TWD's, and it manages to combine "completely loving goofy" with "emotional dramatic moments" fairly well.

The fact that they aren't trying to be super emotionally dramatic at all times really helps. Also the characters act logically pretty much all the time, which is a refreshing change of pace from TWD. It does get goofy and weird as gently caress sometimes, but like Doc says, "It's the zombie apocalypse, just roll with it man."

Sammus fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 3, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah for all the zany the characters don't act stupid and aren't getting jumped by teleporting zombies though the latter might change at some point.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/hmV0llP.gifv

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Oh. My. God. It all makes sense now!

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

I don't get it

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

UmOk posted:

I don't get it

I think this poorly edited gif is implying they should have taken out the actual sirens before that guy could pull the alarm.

Shot in the dark.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blazing Ownager posted:

I think this poorly edited gif is implying they should have taken out the actual sirens before that guy could pull the alarm.

Shot in the dark.

You got it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTqwA3DahQ

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

JossiRossi posted:

Oh. My. God. It all makes sense now!

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

Blazing Ownager posted:

Shot in the dark.

Back in the prison season, "who set off the alarm" was quite the speculation, with some speculation being very stupid. This was a joke referencing that.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Vans always land on their feet

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/X2yWSd7.gifv

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I loved that scene. The sheer level of "aah gently caress it, our audience are all idiots it won't matter" on display was staggering.

And they were right.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Cactus posted:

I loved that scene. The sheer level of "aah gently caress it, our audience are all idiots it won't matter" on display was staggering.

And they were right.

The fact that you can visibly see the truck's shadow while they're falling just makes the landing upright so loving :laffo:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
I can buy "van lands on its' tires" much more readily than most of the stuff involving Negan, quite frankly.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
gently caress this show right guys

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's a bad show but somebody's gotta watch it

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Is it back tomorrow?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

sex swing from IKEA posted:

Is it back tomorrow?

According to the posts on my daughter's facebook, yes.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I'll watch it all in 2 months. Week-to-week is not the way to do this show. When you eat poo poo it's best to swallow it all down at once.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

I don't know, man. That would probably trigger your gag reflex.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Two months of poops is a lot of poop.

I can't believe this horrible show is back so soon with so little hype.

See u 2nite!!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Cactus posted:

I'll watch it all in 2 months. Week-to-week is not the way to do this show. When you eat poo poo it's best to swallow it all down at once.

This is how I "caught up" with this show last year haha. It was terrible. Would not recommend. But I'm still here I guess.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hope this season finally puts to rest the great controversy of our times, is Negan a rapist or not?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Looking forward to this half season because I hope all the boring background episodes are done!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tenzarin posted:

Looking forward to this half season because I hope all the boring background episodes are done!

Walking into a comic book shop and asking about Negan had regulars looking back and forth.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I don't care, I'm watching the hell out of this poo poo to the bitter end. Glad to have it back.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Father Gabriel has excellent nightvision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I refuse to believe Gabriel is up to no good.

God this guy is such a dick.

Svanja fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Feb 13, 2017