Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I'm about to throw this iphone in the trash c'mon nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Some peon at google is manually clicking the "available for download" boxes for each region and United States alphabetizes to the bottom

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I got it through Qooapp and it seems to be working. The data download froze at 9% though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Guys post links please.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I could install it on my emulator but it doesn't open and it's not available on my pad :(

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
...So they actually did go with blocking off emulators like they did with f/go? I was hoping they wouldn't because my phone is extremely lacking in storage space.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Anna has 11 speed at level 3, the gently caress.

:lol: Noctis is Roy

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I'm playing the game on Bluestacks just fine

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

EGSunBro posted:

I tried bluestacks and it doesn't even show up in the play store at all.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

Eopia posted:

I tried bluestacks and it doesn't even show up in the play store at all.

I'm using QooApp

E: It stopped communicating with the servers now so I don't know if it's a server thing or what.

EGSunBro fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Feb 2, 2017

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

cheetah7071 posted:

Some peon at google is manually clicking the "available for download" boxes for each region and United States alphabetizes to the bottom

if that were true, i, a canadian

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
someone figure out the critical path for speediest rerolls possible, because i rolled a bunch of 3* losers and you know that means its time to start over

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

EGSunBro posted:

I was using MEmu, will try Bluestacks

e: It worked :toot:

Terper fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Feb 2, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I went to tunnelbear, proxy to Japan and downloaded it there. My country wasnt listed in game so I'm canadian now.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Your starting 4 is interestingly Anna, Virion, Raigh, and Matthew.

Daggers are 2 range, the gently caress?

edit: Already got my first empty levels, sad times Anna

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Looks like all ranged attackers in this game are 2 range, not just bows.

Honestly that's probably better for balance.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Dr Pepper posted:

Looks like all ranged attackers in this game are 2 range, not just bows.

Honestly that's probably better for balance.

Yeah if this wasn't the case I imagine it would be pretty easy for magic-using lord types to just wreck everyone.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
RIP the dream of midnight PST release

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
It's up on iOS in Japan at least now.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I am playing this game right now

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Luceid posted:

someone figure out the critical path for speediest rerolls possible, because i rolled a bunch of 3* losers and you know that means its time to start over

I am also interested in the answer to this question, because while I fully acknowledge we won't have any idea who and what is actually truly good for awhile, I also know me. The most important thing for me to not be constantly griping in this thread will be making sure I have a nice stable of starting characters that I like the idea of having, regardless how good or bad they turn out in the long run.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Dunban posted:

I am playing this game right now

Is it fun

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
whyyyyyyyy isn't this game out in America yet

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I've gotten to the third download in the tutorial and am getting constant error messages but if i keep dismissing them it slowly downloads between pop ups. It's ok tho there's a sweet pic of lyn in the background

E: Also everyone has their VA listed except Lucina who just has -- in the VA slot for some reason.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Ugh, I might as well just go to bed so I can wake up to it all being fixed instead of checking the store every 2 minutes and when it finally is available it'll probably be broken anyway

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

2 empty levels now, gently caress this game

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

EGSunBro posted:

I've gotten to the third download in the tutorial and am getting constant error messages but if i keep dismissing them it slowly downloads between pop ups. It's ok tho there's a sweet pic of lyn in the background

E: Also everyone has their VA listed except Lucina who just has -- in the VA slot for some reason.
laura bailey is a big time enough actor that there's probably some sort of contract thing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I thought she got replaced or something.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

EGSunBro posted:

Yeah, that's currently what I'm doing as well.

Progress: 36% downloaded, Takumi in the background.

Tengama
Sep 6, 2011
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5rllxw/quick_reroll_for_rooted_android/ Havn't got past the second download yet to try it but this guy seems to have found the file to delete to let you skip the downloads when rerolling.

Edit: Can confirm it works. It still saves your preferences too so you can turn off animations to speed it up a bit.

Tengama fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Feb 2, 2017

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I'm in, gonna scrounge up some gems for my first full pull. Hoping for a Lyn but I'm not super concerned about my Japanese account. I'm looking forward to reading the story tomorrow when I play this game again, perhaps many times to reroll for my waifu.

E: My Anna is also getting empty levels, so I think they probably made the starting units kinda bad to encourage gatcha use. I bet the OC kids are pretty good though.

EGSunBro fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Feb 2, 2017

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
68%, and each time I hit the "try again" I get a brief glimpse at Camilla's cleavage

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm gonna assume it's the crap servers and not my internet.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Catria is a sword user which is....odd.

There's a poo poo ton of chokepoint maps early in this game.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
The first event character is Sophia. She's available for the next 22 hours.

My first 20 pull got me 3 Star Gunter and Est, and 4 Star Felicia, Beruka and Roy. A drat good first pull. Gatcha already seems pretty fair.

E: Even level 1 3 star Est is insanely more powerful than the level 5ish free characters. Definitely pull asap.

EGSunBro fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Feb 2, 2017

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Got through the first two tutorial maps and am getting swamped by communication errors.

Ah well, give 'em some time.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Okay, you actually CAN'T change the language in-game. If you wanna play in a different language, you need to change your phone's language, then re-download the whole game.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dunban posted:

Okay, you actually CAN'T change the language in-game. If you wanna play in a different language, you need to change your phone's language, then re-download the whole game.

would downloading the jp version off qooapp act as the us app if you download it on a us phone or would you be placed in jp servers

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Got through the first two tutorial maps and proceeded just continuously hit communications errors as well. Just going to go to bed for the night.

My Anna did get a nice two levels though in the tutorial, so it definitely is just RNG.
+1 Spd, Res, SP
+1 Atk, Spd, Def, SP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Futaba Anzu posted:

would downloading the jp version off qooapp act as the us app if you download it on a us phone or would you be placed in jp servers

There aren't multiple servers. You choose which region you want to download the client for as the very first thing you do