Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Which of the two banners are you all pulling from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
both have wendy so it doesnt matter

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmmm whaddya think

i do like peri

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Mierenneuker posted:

I just couldn't resist deleting a waifu. Here's a picture I had saved if somebody feels like lamenting about it.

I can't believe you deleted Azama.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dunban posted:

Alright, third pull, here we go

double Nowis

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

SpaceDrake posted:

So out of curiosity, is it known if Lute (from Sacred Stones) is in the initial summoning pool? They obviously don't have everyone from everything in yet, but I've been curious about who all made the first cut. She hasn't shown up in any promotional material so I suspect not, but.

KnoxZone posted:

Nobody from Jugdral, Magvel, or Tellius.

Answering my own question. Dammit to hell.

Ah well, I can be satisfied trying to snag Lyn, I suppose.

(Nobody from Tellius, though? Hold on, I thought Ike was in? Also it looks like there are no Valentians, but I suspect that one's on purpose.)

Nephzinho posted:

If I get Donnel I will be investing every resource I have into fulfilling his destiny as King of gently caress Mountain. All will bow before him.

You are a Person Who Is Good And True.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
My Wrys has 20 atk at level 14

that...what?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Zotix posted:

Which of the two banners are you all pulling from?

I managed to pull my main homosexual man Takumi from the Loyal one so I'm gonna switch now

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

My 4-star Oboro has now gotten two perfect levels. I don't think anyone else on my team has even gotten one (though plenty of good ones), and they're all around the same level. She's, uh, pretty powerful. And yeah, healers are currently really good in Arena.

Managed to snag 5-star Lucina with my second full pick (second actual pick I stopped after 2 for color reasons). Bringing me to Takumi and Lucina as my 5-stars, and Oboro, Fa, and Cecilia as my 4-stars.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
A nice little thing I noticed. If you pull on one of the banners and don't get any 5* units, you can check the banner rates and they will be updated to show how much rolling gacha is affecting it.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Third time, draw one green and four colourless.

Double Jakob 4* and 5*, Double George 3* both times, Cherche 4*

I almost considered it for Cherche but the fail that is double Jakob pushed me away.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Is there any downside to pulling onto the AUS itunes stores and getting this since it's evidently never coming to US? Are there regions that matter, like some other mobile gacha games (PaD)?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Party set-up so far going into Tiki chapter is Virion/Shareen/Fir/Wrys.

Fir is honestly a 4th whatever slot, Shareen is a good tank that gives a power boost and Virion is busted as far as baiting combat and reducing their speed. My opener is usually Shareen atk boost->Virion bait->clean up.

Healers are busted, I assume those 2 range healers like Sakura are even more busted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
All I loving want is Lissa

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I got a 5 star Fae.

Truly a murderchicken

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Are people still getting connection errors during the initial download?

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

how are people even downloading this game it said it's COMING SOON still on the play store

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

pissdude posted:

how are people even downloading this game it said it's COMING SOON still on the play store

Different regions have it out now

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
By being outside the tyrannical grip of NoA.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Also if you download an apk you can play it even in the USA

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Stopped rerolling after severa + camilla and started some content and out of a total of 10 level ups they've maybe gained +8 in stats between them. The double rng on the gacha and then the classic fe level system is brutal.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Chic Trombone posted:

Also if you download an apk you can play it even in the USA

Of course, then you need to worry about manually updating the game yourself. Ergo why I am waiting a few hours.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

pissdude posted:

APK and QooApp

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
with the random level up stats i imagine characters still have stat caps unique to the individual? some of the later challenge maps/events might be like stat boosting items so you dont need to constantly worry about THE BEST STATS or something, unless fusing characters already boosts stats towards their cap or w/e

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
just give me the game nintendo i want to roll 20 characters i dont want (more like roll 5 then save my orbs)

also does anyone have the prices for orbs/orb packs in US dollars

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I'm not sure if I should actually keep this:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Where is the link to the apk

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Welp I rolled after earning enough for a second roll, got 4 star tharja and 5 star hinoka

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Okay the one thing I've already found that I dislike is that you need stamina to change skills.

Also there's no level-up system for the overall account that can let you get stamina refills.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
So I got a 4 star Selena and then three 3 stars and another 4 star.

Given she is my favourite unit, do I stick or go?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

hmmm whaddya think

i do like peri

according to this site tiki is a top tier character.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara&prev=search

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

MegaZeroX posted:

Of course, then you need to worry about manually updating the game yourself. Ergo why I am waiting a few hours.

Just link it to a My Nintendo account, delete the app, and re-install once it's out on the Play Store

Easy-Peasy

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I blame Trump for this not being out in America yet.

shitty poker hand
Jun 13, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

I blame Trump for this not being out in America yet.

Why does Canada have to suffer...?

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

I sorta feel like character tiers should be taken with a grain of salt since the game's been out all of twelve hours and there isn't much in the way of challenging content yet.

No question some of those "SS" folks are busted (hi Ryouma), but.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lovely poker hand posted:

Why does Canada have to suffer...?

Because you are our hat.

Guilty by association.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The game is totally out in America guys.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

SpaceDrake posted:

I sorta feel like character tiers should be taken with a grain of salt since the game's been out all of twelve hours and there isn't much in the way of challenging content yet.

No question some of those "SS" folks are busted (hi Ryouma), but.
Lyn seems pretty great too- her battle skill lets her take two actions, her passive buffs speed of adjacent allies by 4, and she gets a big attack buff and this ability if she's below half health.

Samba De Amigo
Jun 11, 2014
Well since I lost my 5* Lyn account most likely I gotta keep rerolling. So Takumi is like the ranged equivalent of Ryouma? He can counter anything short range and obviously long range?

Sounds pretty good but the rest of the pull was pretty mediocre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Why does my lvl11 sophia have 30 attack