Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Stay safe yugo ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
That's ok that was a pretty funny story

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

TitanG posted:

Eh. Honestly you can get legit drugs off the darkweb easily and safely (MDMA prices are currently low in part because of that, for example), and legal testing for known drugs is done by non-profit orgs anonymously and fairly cheap (think it costs like tenbux) which the suppliers generally take into account. Most of popular synthetic drugs are 50s-60s chemistry anyway, as long as you can get the precursors unmonitored it's fairly easy to make. Even the RCs generally come in high (98%+) purity, the only problem is that nobody knows how you're going to react to them, but if you're eating brand new untested synths you're probably off the deep end anyway.

the problem isnt that you dont get what you ordered, the problem is you get exactly what you ordered and now you have a gram of super powered opiates that will kill you if you inhale a bit accidentally

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Tolkien minority posted:

the problem isnt that you dont get what you ordered, the problem is you get exactly what you ordered and now you have a gram of super powered opiates that will kill you if you inhale a bit accidentally

Completely unreasonable if you ask me. I get all my drugs from 13 year old's so they don't laugh at me.

TitanG
May 10, 2015

Tolkien minority posted:

Personally I love the ones designed to more or less irreversibly bind to the receptors. Not sure if anyone actually makes them, but I'm fairly certain there are people insane enough to use them. Nowadays I'm actually wondering when the next wave of RC designer steroids is coming out now that certain SARMs have been basically proven to be anabolic enough to compete with the classics. Waiting for a superdrol that doesn't take your liver round the back and makes it drink Flint water.
Also @Terrible Opinons: I'm just a chemist with diverse interests and the wrong kind of friends and worse acquaintances, I guess. When one of those has pic related as his latest purchases, well..

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

lol @ the TCC-chat over here. I don't believe introducing drugs more exotic than yugo benzos is likely to help ASF out a lot. I've never bought 'mainstream' drugs online, but regarding RCs I always enjoyed the bromo-dragonfly horror story as a cautionary tale against being among the first to try the more obscure and potent stuff coming out (though the story's more about the fuckups of the suppliers/chemists involved you expose yourself to). You can have a good time doing internet-bought chems, I know I have, but things get exponentially weirder and more dangerous by the time you reach the cutting edge of underground pharma so take care and start dosing veryyyyy low at first (if at all).

Anyway feel better, Fatbeard. I don't know too much about SSRIs usage in practice and I'm glad not to have to but isn't there a middle ground between hypomania and drooling zombie with lower dosage of citalopram? I know you don't tell your therapist about half the poo poo you're taking on the side but maybe they can figure something out too.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Pift, who labeled their drugs? I just memorize their color and the way they clump together. I run fast and loose, no time for labels.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Tolkien minority posted:

I think goons have done all kinds of crazy poo poo with a research benzo (phenazepam?), from blacking out and ordering pianos without remembering it, to passing out in their car in their driveway and dying. :smith:

Not to mention the TCC threads that go like this: "don't eyeball this! you'll die!" "nah, I can totally eyeball this teeny tiny amount" "NO YOU CAN'T JESUS STOP YOU HAVE TO WEIGH IT" "nah it's cool, I got this. ... well, I blacked out for four days and woke up in the hospital"

Good on ya, ASF, you're smart about this. Good luck with the citalopram! I'm really glad you have a friend who noticed and checked up on you. :) Tell your doctor it makes you a "medicated drooly," and maybe you can figure out a lower dose that still works, or something a little less potent.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

you were warned posted:

I think goons have done all kinds of crazy poo poo with a research benzo (phenazepam?), from blacking out and ordering pianos without remembering it, to passing out in their car in their driveway and dying. :smith:

Not to mention the TCC threads that go like this: "don't eyeball this! you'll die!" "nah, I can totally eyeball this teeny tiny amount" "NO YOU CAN'T JESUS STOP YOU HAVE TO WEIGH IT" "nah it's cool, I got this. ... well, I blacked out for four days and woke up in the hospital"

Good on ya, ASF, you're smart about this. Good luck with the citalopram! I'm really glad you have a friend who noticed and checked up on you. :) Tell your doctor it makes you a "medicated drooly," and maybe you can figure out a lower dose that still works, or something a little less potent.

We TCCers are all responsible, intelligent researchers.

brb gonna go stick 300mg of molly up my butt.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

you were warned posted:

research benzo (phenazepam?),

It's a veterinary benzo. People often throw around the "horse tranquilizers" paraphrase but in this case it's not a figure of speech, phenazepam literally is a "horse tranquilizer." Not research either, it's been around since the 1970s.

you were warned posted:

Yeah I did a fair share of stupid poo poo while on drugs, and I don't really have room for a piano over here at the Roach Tower. ;)
I'm currently on Tramadol which is pretty much kiddie heroin and I'm thankfully not hooked onto it - I'm in weekend warrior mode now and I intend to keep it that way. Oh, and there's an occasional bong rip, that can't hurt. :)

About Citalopram, I started out with 10mg and I didn't get too woozy - probably gonna stay at that dosage because it's been working just fine so far.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

tramadol never did poo poo for me, but I did have a pretty wicked opiate habit for a while, my buddy would get 500 count bottles of 500mg vicodin (aka 5mg of good poo poo 495mg of garbage) once a week, so things got a little nutty for a bit, perhaps that killed the ability for tramadol to do anything.

benzos in general are bad news bears, taking an extreme amount, your best case scenario is forgetting 1-3 days while still being active, and worst case is death. I once came to after a 15-20mg xanax + 8-20 beer binge sitting in class in college with no loving clue how i got there, and promptly left. Apparently I drove myself and my buddy, haven't touched benzos since.

Shadowlz posted:

brb gonna go stick 300mg of molly up my butt.

I'm more of a single crushed pressed pill in my butt kind of guy.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I like to follow this thread, but Google Translate can't recognize the language; can someone translate TCC to English for me?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Shadow0 posted:

I like to follow this thread, but Google Translate can't recognize the language; can someone translate TCC to English for me?
I had delusions. Especially when I was hot. I would take the hottest showers I could stand, for hours, trying to clean the cysts I now had under my scalp full of the gritty black poo poo, and it was difficult because I couldn't use soap anymore, it got under my skin and burned and bubbled in my eyes nose and throat for hours afterward. I couldn't drink soda either, same reason. I had delusions that my dealer was poisoning our dope because he wanted it all for himself, which in comparison to my other delusions makes sense. I had delusions that the black poo poo in my skin was some new form of dope only produceable by the human body and my dealer was selling us tainted dope so my body would make it because he was going to come harvest this poo poo from me and turn me into a slave he would keep locked up and just feed meth to in order to obtain this new drug. I figured my dealer was doing this to lots of people, and that he'd keep me enslaved until I died from the meth. I knew it was killing me, I didn't care...

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

I'm high as gently caress and now's the time for some funny stories from the army! :D

First of all, serving in the Croatian army is not unlike doing time for manslaughter. You're surrounded by a bunch of terminally bored idiots and you've constantly gotta watch your back because if you say the wrong word to wrong people, you might get beaten up or even shanked. I actually had it easy, as a truck driver, the commanders didn't badger us too much with physical drills because we were supposed to be able to get up in the morning, sit behind the wheel and drive. It was the infantrymen who had it real tough.
Amazingly, it turned out that my friend Mr. Weed served in the same army base as I did!

I'm gonna tell you two stories, both are based around toilets and poo poo.

Our building was a two-storey brick house which must have been built before World war I. It was incredibly decrepit and only a miracle kept the ceilings from collapsing. There was a toilet on the first floor, and another one right below it, on the ground floor.
What happened one day is that some prankster did a practical joke and decided to bung up the main sewer pipe - wrap a rock in a t-shirt and flush that; the oldest trick in the book. The rock will get stuck at the first obstacle (such as a syphon) and a couple of turds and toilet papers later, you can bet that every toilet on the first floor is going to get backed up.

At first, nobody paid much attention to the problem, until piss started accumulating on the floor, emerging from the floor syphon which was connected to the urinals. Couple of days later, the pool of piss must have been ankle-deep, and the urinals became blocked off because seriously, you don't want to wade through a lake of piss just to relieve yourself in the urinal, and your piss is going to end up in the pool anyway. People are surprisingly anal about these things, so they did what they thought to be the next best thing: stand on the shore of Lake Pee and piss into the ocean of piss.
The problem eventually became acute enough that the commanders had to step in - they randomly selected a soldier - Tomislav "Tommy" F. who was tasked with the disassembly of the pipes and yanking out the rock from the pipe with a steel cable. I was this close to being chosen for the unholy task, because the commanders grabbed the first guy who wandered through the hallway and it happened to be Tommy. I passed the same way only 30 seconds earlier, goddammit I was a lucky dog. :staredog:
So anyway, Tommy started disassembling the pipes in the downstairs bathroom, but unfortunately for the guy, the rock was further down the pipe from where he started disassembling the sewer pipes, and he unleashed the fury of a thousand turds and hundreds of gallons of piss upon himself which drenched the hapless Tommy. It was so bad that he immediately threw up all over himself (not that it helped with the smell.)
Tommy did manage to unclog the pipe, but he was so impossibly filthy that they couldn't get the smell of poo poo out of his uniform, so the commanders gave him an extra leave just to go home and clean up / decontaminate. Poor Tommy, he was a real good guy and he didn't deserve this poo poo. Literally.

The other story is about me. One morning we were preparing to go out on a shooting practice and everybody took their gun. Guns were normally kept locked in a weapons room and there was a guy who was in charge of keeping the stuff safe. I took my gun like everybody else, but then I remembered that I was supposed to be on a fire duty that morning and by the time the soldiers assembled and took off, I remained in the barracks with a gun. I wanted to return the gun to the weapons room - you're not supposed to be armed on a fire duty - but the guy who had the keys apparently jumped off the planet and couldn't be reached at all: I was stuck there with a gun, guarding the shitters in the barracks. I knew that the situation was completely absurd, and then one of the commanders came around and asked; "Private Fatbeard, why are you guarding the toilets with an AK?" As absurd the situation was, I gave an equally absurd answer: "So that the enemy doesn't poop in our toilets." From that point on, I was deemed to be a lunatic and everybody was instructed never, ever to give any ammo to me because I was just about crazy enough to bust a cap in someone's rear end.

Truly, you can see every kind of crazy in the army. There was this little gypo guy who was an expert beatboxer, if you gave him a cigarette he'd beatbox for a few minutes for you. He later bought a small portable TV and carried it everywhere he went.

It was only six months of service, but dammit I had a real good time (most of the time.) :)

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
"So that the enemy doesn't poop in our toilets" is going to be my standard explanation for all technical issues.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

Our building was a two-storey brick house which must have been built before World war I. It was incredibly decrepit and only a miracle kept the ceilings from collapsing. There was a toilet on the first floor, and another one right below it, on the ground floor.
What happened one day is that some prankster did a practical joke and decided to bung up the main sewer pipe - wrap a rock in a t-shirt and flush that; the oldest trick in the book. The rock will get stuck at the first obstacle (such as a syphon) and a couple of turds and toilet papers later, you can bet that every toilet on the first floor is going to get backed up.

One morning we were preparing to go out on a shooting practice and everybody took their gun. Guns were normally kept locked in a weapons room and there was a guy who was in charge of keeping the stuff safe. I took my gun like everybody else, but then I remembered that I was supposed to be on a fire duty that morning and by the time the soldiers assembled and took off, I remained in the barracks with a gun. I wanted to return the gun to the weapons room - you're not supposed to be armed on a fire duty - but the guy who had the keys apparently jumped off the planet and couldn't be reached at all: I was stuck there with a gun, guarding the shitters in the barracks. I knew that the situation was completely absurd, and then one of the commanders came around and asked; "Private Fatbeard, why are you guarding the toilets with an AK?" As absurd the situation was, I gave an equally absurd answer: "So that the enemy doesn't poop in our toilets." From that point on, I was deemed to be a lunatic and everybody was instructed never, ever to give any ammo to me

Truly, you can see every kind of crazy in the army. There was this little gypo guy who was an expert beatboxer, if you gave him a cigarette he'd beatbox for a few minutes for you. He later bought a small portable TV and carried it everywhere he went.

It was only six months of service, but dammit I had a real good time (most of the time.) :)

I laughed so hard from these stories that I feel genuinely sad I was skeptical of your internet fundraiser thing, and I encourage you to bring it back even if you use it on drugs or shirts to wrap around rocks, just please don't buy the kinds of drugs that kill you because I want you to live long enough to write a book please

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Is the Citalopram working out OP?

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
Literally never stop posting Fatbeard!

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

some say he's a rude dude with a crude 'tude
Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to post the tracking number for that package I forgot I sent you.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1

CC202636740CA

I don't really even remember everything I put in there because I assembled and shipped this in the midst of a weekend Etizolam binge so it'll be a surprise for me too!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm starting to get worried about OP.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

spankmeister posted:

why? have you not followed ASFB for long? he probably necked a gallon of cheap beer and 40 or 50 bars of xanax. he'll be back

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

spankmeister posted:

You must be new to this thread.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I'm also pretty new to this thread but aren't worried. FAT BEARD is a good fellow and I like the things he talks about :)

value-brand cereal fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jan 26, 2017

happyflurple
Oct 31, 2006

Millow posted:

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to post the tracking number for that package I forgot I sent you.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1

CC202636740CA

I don't really even remember everything I put in there because I assembled and shipped this in the midst of a weekend Etizolam binge so it'll be a surprise for me too!

If I remember Etizolam (lol) it'll probably contain half the contents of your last bag of Etizolam.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Dick Trauma posted:

"So that the enemy doesn't poop in our toilets" is going to be my standard explanation for all technical issues.

Seriously, this is a great story, ASF.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

spankmeister posted:

Is the Citalopram working out OP?

The stuff takes at three weeks to kick into gear. I don't feel any improvement just yet, but in a week or so, I'm expecting a big improvement because I've been taking citalopram before and I know how the stuff works.

happyflurple posted:

If I remember Etizolam (lol) it'll probably contain half the contents of your last bag of Etizolam.

I personally never took Etizolam, but instead, Midazolam, in the hospital, about 30 minutes before they slashed my groin up. The effects of midazolam can be expressed like this: :vince: Swallow a tiny pill and five minutes later you are so high that you can't find your own rear end. :)
And that's a good thing, it causes amnesia and it is one of the most relaxing pills on the market. Before surgery, they tie you up to the operating table (so you wouldn't flail your arms about while they have you slashed open. Without Midazolam, this would've been a completely terrifying experience, but since they doped me up real good, I giggled at every stupid thing I saw along the way to the operating room, where I promptly passed out when they gave me anesthesia.

spankmeister posted:

Don't worry, I'm doing just fine, spent the last few days in a benzo stupor (this should come as a surprise to no-one)

Also, today I did more poo poo on biperiden. I like to rearrange things when I'm on biperiden, it's just that I can't find half of my stuff when I sober up. Some of my meds have disappeared forever, some were strewn across the living room, and there was a half-full glass bottle of Imodium in the trashcan. So dammit, I have enough citalopram only for a few days, and then I'm gonna have to embarrass in from of my GP yet again, so she'd write me a prescription for a new box of citalopram. Dang.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The stuff takes at three weeks to kick into gear. I don't feel any improvement just yet, but in a week or so, I'm expecting a big improvement because I've been taking citalopram before and I know how the stuff works.

I personally never took Etizolam, but instead, Midazolam, in the hospital, about 30 minutes before they slashed my groin up. The effects of midazolam can be expressed like this: :vince: Swallow a tiny pill and five minutes later you are so high that you can't find your own rear end. :)
And that's a good thing, it causes amnesia and it is one of the most relaxing pills on the market. Before surgery, they tie you up to the operating table (so you wouldn't flail your arms about while they have you slashed open. Without Midazolam, this would've been a completely terrifying experience, but since they doped me up real good, I giggled at every stupid thing I saw along the way to the operating room, where I promptly passed out when they gave me anesthesia.

Don't worry, I'm doing just fine, spent the last few days in a benzo stupor (this should come as a surprise to no-one)

Also, today I did more poo poo on biperiden. I like to rearrange things when I'm on biperiden, it's just that I can't find half of my stuff when I sober up. Some of my meds have disappeared forever, some were strewn across the living room, and there was a half-full glass bottle of Imodium in the trashcan. So dammit, I have enough citalopram only for a few days, and then I'm gonna have to embarrass in from of my GP yet again, so she'd write me a prescription for a new box of citalopram. Dang.

whats the fun of doing biperiden? i did dph a bunch as a teenager and it was always terrible physically an mentally. not to mention that inducing delirium is like really bad for your brain (like you're drastically increasing the risk of developing dementia among other things with anticholinergics)

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Tolkien minority posted:

whats the fun of doing biperiden? i did dph a bunch as a teenager and it was always terrible physically an mentally. not to mention that inducing delirium is like really bad for your brain (like you're drastically increasing the risk of developing dementia among other things with anticholinergics)

It's not about Biperiden - this stuff doesn't get you high by itself, instead, it causes a MASSIVE release of dopamine in your brain and it is this dopamine that gets you euphorically high. The idea about taking Biperiden isn't to get into delirium, release of dopamine is THE thing about biperiden. That's why I always say to people that they shouldn't redose after the effects subside or they're gonna end up in a delirium which is not fun and the dopamine rush will not repeat itself until your poor brain gets some rest.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

It's not about Biperiden - this stuff doesn't get you high by itself, instead, it causes a MASSIVE release of dopamine in your brain and it is this dopamine that gets you euphorically high. The idea about taking Biperiden isn't to get into delirium, release of dopamine is THE thing about biperiden. That's why I always say to people that they shouldn't redose after the effects subside or they're gonna end up in a delirium which is not fun and the dopamine rush will not repeat itself until your poor brain gets some rest.

Thats pretty cool, I didn't know. You should be aware though that anticholinergics are really bad for your brain and as someone thats schizophrenic (if i remember correctly) it's like twice the bad and you're seriously way better off just doing tramadol or w/e

TitanG
May 10, 2015

ASF, could I get the actual croatian phrasing of "So that the enemy doesn't poop in our toilets"? I'm not a natural speaker but would like to use it in future endeavors.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

TitanG posted:

ASF, could I get the actual croatian phrasing of "So that the enemy doesn't poop in our toilets"? I'm not a natural speaker but would like to use it in future endeavors.

It would go like this; "...da se neprijatelj ne pokenja u naš wc."

Come to think of it, many of us were 18 or 19 years old at the time, and we were little more than overgrown kids with guns. That's why it should come as no surprise that many of us were weeaboos and were not afraid to show it - personally, my power level back in 2002 was massive, but I cleverly hid it to escape trolling. But other troops... sheesh. There was a TV set in the communal room, and you can bet that every day a delegation of troops congregated around the TV set to watch anime - Pokemon, for example, was really huge back in 2001-2003 in Croatia. It was basically kids and their faggy cartoons, and everybody was like "ssshhh. don't bother the Croatian Army, they're watching Sailor Moon."
I'd only giggle and leave them alone, as I had already seen those shows on the internet. I only showed my powerlevel to a seriously awesome guy named Igor, and ended up hooking him on anime as well. This is the guy who, over a decade later, would go to borrow me no less than $2000 when I was in trouble and fifteen years later, we're still good friends. No man is a failure who has friends, I suppose. :)

Later on I served in Varaždin and had it absolutely amazing. We were a tiny, tight-knit group of conscript friends serving in an otherwise all-professional army base, there were like 9 of us stashed alone, with no supervision or anything, in a mostly abandoned huge building meant to house ~400 troops. You could take a shower anytime you wanted and for long as you liked, we watched TV from our beds and threw parties on a regular basis, there was a shitload of wine and even the "prison" aspect was gone because the guards would let us out on understanding that you'd be back soon and that you wouldn't cause any trouble while outside. For example, "I need to go to the supermarket, we are running low on coffee" was a perfectly valid reason to leave the base. I once did a wine dash across the field right in front of the MPs at night but they didn't see me - this was probably a good thing because I had twelve liters of riesling on my person. :D
Another thing, we were supposed to run military mail and drive, but the commanders saw that I was one of those people who go absolutely mental when there's a steering wheel before them, so after a few traffic fiascos they wouldn't let me drive anymore :D and I was like constantly on standby doing jack poo poo and watching cartoons while tanked up. :D
Another thing, our unit was called "VP1077 Pokemon". Every soldier had a pokemon-related nickname; we had Pikachu, Drkachu (only Croats will get this one :D ), Jigglypuff and others. I was Kadabra. :ssh:

It was like camping for three months with best friends, and it was the most amazing three months of my life. Many tears were shed when we parted in December 2002, very few of us knew the future social networking power of the net. Maybe I should google up some people? It's been 15 years, I'm not sure how many still care - and besides, I don't use social networking at all because it's ghey. :D

TearsOfPirates
Jun 11, 2016

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes! - Idiot of idiots, to trust what is written!

Drkachu (only Croats will get this one :D )

More like half of ex-yugo states :D

By the way, what was the reaction of the croatian public that saw the defeat of their handball players against us (by a one goal) ?

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

So it's a fun way to induce schizophrenia-esque dopaminergic psychosis but recreationally. Like the episodes schizophrenics describe as loving god rather than those in which their neighbour is satan.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
asfb, how many substances are you dependant on thus far

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

TearsOfPirates posted:

By the way, what was the reaction of the croatian public that saw the defeat of their handball players against us (by a one goal) ?

I don't know, I wasn't all there during the tournament. I can't remember if I was on trams or vodka, either way, I was out of the loop for two weeks, maybe more. I didn't even watch the game.

Fututor Magnus posted:

So it's a fun way to induce schizophrenia-esque dopaminergic psychosis but recreationally. Like the episodes schizophrenics describe as loving god rather than those in which their neighbour is satan.

Pretty much this. The trick with this stuff is to get wrecked (10mg) but not overdo it (16+mg) because then you'll be in a chimpanzee mode for twelve hours and you'll end up wrecking everything in your house. Well drat, last time I did this I dropped my phone to the hardwood floor for like.... six times and the battery fell out, I then attempted to repair it but couldn't work out the "put the battery in, snap on the back cover" thing, it was too "smart" for my chimpbrain. This usually ends up in tard rage and trashed phones, that's why I have the cheapest, $20 brickphone I could find new, because I went through no less than four phones in the past two years! :D
Good thing the phone fell apart, because a retarded chimp was apparently about to call someone up at three in the morning. :ughh:

Fututor Magnus posted:

asfb, how many substances are you dependant on thus far

You'd be surprised, but.... none. Not counting Zyprexa. I rummaged through my trashcan the other day - because I suspected that I dumped some of my meds while in chimp mode - and found some Zyprexa in there, and a single Biperiden pill. I washed the coffee grounds off of it and flicked it into my maw. Feels good man. :D

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pretty much this. The trick with this stuff is to get wrecked (10mg) but not overdo it (16+mg) because then you'll be in a chimpanzee mode for twelve hours and you'll end up wrecking everything in your house. Well drat, last time I did this I dropped my phone to the hardwood floor for like.... six times and the battery fell out, I then attempted to repair it but couldn't work out the "put the battery in, snap on the back cover" thing, it was too "smart" for my chimpbrain. This usually ends up in tard rage and trashed phones, that's why I have the cheapest, $20 brickphone I could find new, because I went through no less than four phones in the past two years! :D
Good thing the phone fell apart, because a retarded chimp was apparently about to call someone up at three in the morning. :ughh:

speaking of the schizo, do your voices speak Croatian and have they ever said anything interesting besides the usual schizo stuff?

also when I was 21 i got really anxious that i might be schizophrenic myself after a pretty bad trip, and that 20-25 is the usual age for males predisposed to scz to fully develop. of course that didn't pan out but im now more aware that some drugs are basically more fun versions of psychosis lol. was pretty crazy though, sitting in total silence thinking "does that count as a voice?" and comparing it accounts of schizophrenics talking about their coffee cups demonically shouting at them about their contents being poison.

quote:

You'd be surprised, but.... none. Not counting Zyprexa. I rummaged through my trashcan the other day - because I suspected that I dumped some of my meds while in chimp mode - and found some Zyprexa in there, and a single Biperiden pill. I washed the coffee grounds off of it and flicked it into my maw. Feels good man. :D

So say you were to discontinue all drug use besides the recommended doses of your psych meds, how many different withdrawals will you go into?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Fututor Magnus posted:

speaking of the schizo, do your voices speak Croatian and have they ever said anything interesting besides the usual schizo stuff?

I'm not the "running commentary voice" type of schizo, I'm a paranoid "my senior-citizen neighbors are conspiring to kill me" type of schizo, and a chaotic/disorganized type of schizo who sees nothing wrong about "drifting a Lada at 90 MPH". :ughh:

Fututor Magnus posted:

So say you were to discontinue all drug use besides the recommended doses of your psych meds, how many different withdrawals will you go into?

None. :)

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not the "running commentary voice" type of schizo, I'm a paranoid "my senior-citizen neighbors are conspiring to kill me" type of schizo, and a chaotic/disorganized type of schizo who sees nothing wrong about "drifting a Lada at 90 MPH". :ughh:

Lame...do you even have visual hallucinations bro? you would think with all the biperiden abuse.

"drifting a lada at 90mph" probably leaves you no different from the rest of your co-nationals in sanity levels, at least if the worst impressions of eastern europe by way of internet are concerned

quote:

None. :)

tempted to see you try it now :banjo:

i expect at least mild withdrawal from benzos.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Fututor Magnus posted:

Lame...do you even have visual hallucinations bro? you would think with all the biperiden abuse.

Actually, I do, but for some reason I can tell that I'm hallucinating. Like, "OMG I swear I saw that sponge lurching across the kitchen counter" :stonk: but I don't freak out about it because I can usually tell that I'm hallucinating. Lame, yeah. But that's probably a good thing.

Fututor Magnus posted:

tempted to see you try it now :banjo:

i expect at least mild withdrawal from benzos.

I am entitled to two boxes of xannies per month, provided that I don't bum out more (it's possible), but I end up eating a months' worth of prescription over the course of a single evening, pass out, wake up two days later in WTF mode, go without benzos for 28 days, repeat the whole escapade. I don't even know why I bother with benzos at this point because I can't be trusted around pills. Consequently, this would put me in weekend warrior mode. Same thing goes for tramadol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Thank you, these are the important lessons I'm taking away here:

- if you abuse your anti-crazy meds a lot, they eventually won't make you crazy (much) when you continue to abuse them
- avoid painful physical dependence and withdrawal by consuming the month's worth of addictive meds in one sitting. either you'll come out of it without developing addiction and thus suffering no withdrawal, or you'll die and won't have to bother with that poo poo anyhow.