Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey jake tapper go gently caress yourself

ed: balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

remember when she was a smug rear end in a top hat at the dnc and then her candidate lost bigly?

i mean she was a big bernie backer so this statement is true

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Looks like you guys havent read the Art of the Deal chapter "You have to set up your negotiating position by pissing off every single human being on earth"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Lord of Pie posted:

Well somebody said it so the next tweet will be that he's selling Failing Puerto Rico to the Russians so they can finally have a real warm water port

This is actually a good idea, worked for Cuba.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lord of Pie posted:

Well somebody said it so the next tweet will be that he's selling Failing Puerto Rico to the Russians so they can finally have a real warm water port

I welcome the russians into the island. They'd probably manage the country better than the clowns we keep electing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BiBi announces, to great fanfare that he is authorizing more settlements, but Israel arrests settlers building on Palestinian land, pissing them off and they go perform reprisal attacks on Palestinian farms. Then Trump says na don't do that at all actually, forcing BiBi into a box of going harder and harder. In neither situation do the Palestinians receive relief.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

anime was right posted:

lmao you know whoever wrote that made that city name by slowly subtracting/replacing letters from "kung-fu"

Kunlun Mountain[1] (traditional Chinese: 崑崙山; simplified Chinese: 昆仑山; pinyin: Kūnlún shān), or known just as Kunlun, is an important symbol in Chinese mythology representing the axis mundi and divinity.

The mythological Kunlun Mountain should not be confused with the real, geographic Kunlun Mountains. Various locations of Kunlun Mountain are proposed in the various legends, myths, and semi-historical accounts in which it appears. These various accounts describe it as the dwelling place of various gods and goddesses, together with marvelous plants and creatures. Many important events in Chinese mythology were located on Kunlun Mountain, according to Lihui Yang, et al. (2005:160-164).

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i had one as a roommate and he just thought mcgregor was a sell-out. i'm sure that was a very comforting thought when he became homeless.

i have an old friend who idolized bukowski and burroughs. took a couple ODs before he figured out you could learn from something without emulating it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Main Paineframe posted:

Iran almost certainly has something squirreled away. They wouldn't have made a permanent, irreversible concession without the same from the US, because the US doesn't have a very good record for sticking to these kinds of agreements.

We did basically the same thing with North Korea - got then to dismantle their program in exchange for financial concessions and loosening of sanctions, and then the next president stopped upholding the US end of the deal, so North Korea rebuilt their nuclear facilities and restarted their nuclear program while Bush whined about how the North Koreans just didn't seem open to negotiations

if anything iran just needs to buy some nukes from north korea

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Trump is a bad president.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm not sure how i feel about the page where things mattered

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hannity is now threatening to do a speech at Berkley.

This is going to be a thing now. It gets you press, so they are all going to do it.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

next war target: israel

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Montasque posted:

This is the best argument for fuckbots I've seen.

I'm curious why legalizing hookers nationwide still isn't ever discussed. Vegas lobby that powerful?

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
people are fuckin melting down over that protest getting milo canceled lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Montasque posted:

This is going to be a thing now. It gets you press, so they are all going to do it.
i wouldn't feel sorry for him if some animal masks come grab him and give him the stomping of the century

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

logikv9 posted:

then she was like "quit whining, bernie bitches" and the bernie bitches were right.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

logikv9 posted:

:henget:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I welcome the russians into the island. They'd probably manage the country better than the clowns we keep electing

This but the South

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

VectorSigma posted:

i have an old friend who idolized bukowski and burroughs. took a couple ODs before he figured out you could learn from something without emulating it.

I can't understand how someone would read William S. Burroughs and want to try heroine. Crazy people missing the points of things.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fidel Castronaut posted:

then she was like "quit whining, bernie bitches" and the bernie bitches were right.
bad dems love historical revisionism, why else do you think they'll be tried as collaborators

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

cannot wait to go to war against a coalition consisting of iran, mexico, china, australia, new zealand and israel

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fidel Castronaut posted:

but not really though

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Cubey posted:

cannot wait to go to war against a coalition consisting of iran, mexico, china, australia, new zealand and israel
also germany

for irony :catdrugs:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I'm on a work trip, eating the best loving steak ever (Alcides in the Azores island of S.Miguel) and I just want to thank you guys for keeping me company during this downward spiral onto hell.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Montasque posted:

I hope everybody that tries this for publicity gets punched forever

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

got any sevens posted:

I'm curious why legalizing hookers nationwide still isn't ever discussed. Vegas lobby that powerful?

Rich people can already get hookers and voting for it would piss off people on both sides of the aisle

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fidel Castronaut posted:

should've gone all in for stein obviously

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

note that this was is only for people who are diagnosed for mental illness so it's more of a double edged sword than anything

though it's more of a double edged buzzsaw :gonk:

Mental health is a fat red herring scapegoat and only got through because it's an easy target. Even folks with the 'bad' mental illnesses are way more likely to be victims of violence than perpetrators. The people who kill people with guns are violent racists and misogynists, not the crazies.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

prefect posted:

Kunlun Mountain[1] (traditional Chinese: 崑崙山; simplified Chinese: 昆仑山; pinyin: Kūnlún shān), or known just as Kunlun, is an important symbol in Chinese mythology representing the axis mundi and divinity.

The mythological Kunlun Mountain should not be confused with the real, geographic Kunlun Mountains. Various locations of Kunlun Mountain are proposed in the various legends, myths, and semi-historical accounts in which it appears. These various accounts describe it as the dwelling place of various gods and goddesses, together with marvelous plants and creatures. Many important events in Chinese mythology were located on Kunlun Mountain, according to Lihui Yang, et al. (2005:160-164).

stuff like this is why marvel > dc

i know it's comic books but even as a teenager i demanded a bit more substance than "this guy is from another planet and he flies lol go USA"

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i wouldn't feel sorry for him if some animal masks come grab him and give him the stomping of the century

Hannity literally chickened out of agreeing to be waterboarded

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

lol

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Pooky posted:

What's going to spike first, mass shootings or suicide by firearm?

Suicide. Far more people will want to kill them selves in Trump's America, especially after the mental health provisions are gutted from the ACA

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Cubey posted:

Trump creates world peace by unifying the entire rest of the world in attacking the US

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pomp posted:

New Riot for Zero Kanada and Asunder, Sweet, and Other Distress are their most accessible albums IMO, both on different extremes of their aesthetic

Lift Your Skinny Fists is their best album altogether IMO

Yangui U.X.O. is boring

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2-VXNIhH0&t=540s

Yanqui UXO is my fav album of theirs by a significant margin and I'll never understand why so many people dislike it

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

MariusLecter posted:

but not really though

i mean, they didn't think she was a good candidate and, well, i don't want to be too controversial but i think that might have been true.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Now with video

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/827270842346328064

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

VectorSigma posted:

stuff like this is why marvel > dc

i know it's comic books but even as a teenager i demanded a bit more substance than "this guy is from another planet and he flies lol go USA"

Doctor Strange's All-Seeing Eye of Agamotto is designed based on a story about snails crawling around on the Buddha's head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Montasque posted:

Put the gun down or i swear to god I'll do a speech at Berkeley! I'll do it!!!

• Locked thread