Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Maybe under Trump's leadership the US and Russia will come together and say "how about we just split the world?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

i wonder what trump thinks is a good deal between the worlds richest and most powerful nation by far and iran? they give us all their money, hottest virgins and they kill all the terrorists we ask and in return we agree not to blow them up?

Any deal his administration makes is going to be a good one. Any deal left over from the Obama administration is a terrible one, very simple

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trumps going to privatize infrastructure, just you watch.

"The Trump administration has floated a plan to use tax credits to lure private investment in infrastructure projects, but experts say that can work only for projects such as toll roads that will generate a revenue stream to pay off investors. And none of the corporate chief executives testifying before the committee Wednesday said they believe such public-private partnerships could generate anywhere near enough revenue to meet the infrastructure needs."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/02/513071198/trump-s-highway-plan-may-face-same-old-road-blocks-in-congress

Driving is a privilege, NOT A RIGHT!, watch the orange man shout it soon.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol america

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/827265345937223680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

This is great news for the mentally ill who love guns.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Maybe we should have made him president of cat palace instead

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
fat orange loving bilker

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Help I'm lolling and I can't get up

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

what if Trump's long-game is to cozy up to Russia in order to form a coalition against Iran so they'll renegoti-hahahaha no we're going to war and Trump's gonna get rich off it lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Oh hell yeah i can buy guns again ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol we are all super hosed no matter what but at least liberals are crying just lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Wyoming is going to be the test case it seems,

Following the passage of a bill that would allow those with a concealed and carry permit over the age of 21 on the state’s college campuses, the Wyoming House of Representatives passed a bill that would remove restrictions on where you can take a gun assuming you have a concealed weapons permit.

The bill passed on a vote of 47-13.

House Bill 137 would repeal gun free zones in government meetings, such as the Wyoming Legislature or any other meeting of a governmental entity.

http://www.ktvq.com/story/34406533/wyoming-bills-repeal-gun-free-zones-allow-guns-in-schools

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

Everyone that loves guns is mentally Ill tbh.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Minimalist Program posted:

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/827267104269217793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lmao.

Every member of a group home should own at least 3 guns imho

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
remember when people were like "hillary is going to get us into a war but trump won't" because i am having a huge "lol" about those people right now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

remember when people were like "hillary is going to get us into a war but trump won't" because i am having a huge "lol" about those people right now

Hillary would have gotten us into a war but Trump wont'...

... get us into one.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

hillarys war would have been lame and bad though lets face it trumps is going to be really really really good

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Literally, literally living in a world right now where the president from idiocracy is better than the real deal. Please President Trump, no more laughs, my laugh ducts are all dried out, I can't laugh no more.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Lol haha!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
uber ceo dropped out of some trump tech council over the muslim ban lol even too much for uber's business ethics

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The House also voted Thursday to strike down the Labor Department’s blacklisting rule, which requires federal contractors to report labor violations.

On Wednesday, the House voted to strike down the Interior Department’s stream protection rule and the Securities and Exchange Commission’s disclosure requirements for oil and gas companies through the Congressional Review Act.

The House is also expected Friday to strike down the Interior Department’s methane emissions standards.

lmao

can't stop won't stop

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

lo l

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
having a small case of the lol's rn

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

gently caress lol

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Chomp8645 posted:

Investors knew.

I'm gonna short the entire human race and make a killing

all whilst loling

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

lmao

can't stop won't stop

By my calculations we should have gained 1.5 regulations here.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

thathonkey posted:

uber ceo dropped out of some trump tech council over the muslim ban lol even too much for uber's business ethics

H1B visas make Silicon Valley CEOs rock hard.

Any move that makes it harder for San Fran to give non Americans tech jobs is haram.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Chomp8645 posted:

Maybe under Trump's leadership the US and Russia will come together and say "how about we just split the world?"

China and India might want a say in that.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

H1B visas make Silicon Valley CEOs rock hard.

Any move that makes it harder for San Fran to give non Americans tech jobs is haram.

Yeah the h1b visa thing is a pretty good move imo.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ditty bout my clitty posted:

China and India might want a say in that.

Yeah they'll want it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chomp8645 posted:

Yeah they'll want it.

lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

thathonkey posted:

hillarys war would have been lame and bad though lets face it trumps is going to be really really really good

"Guys this war is gonna be great you just, you guys have no idea. We've got guys on this that will do such a good job. Fantastic war. It's gonna be yuge! Just like my hands. See? Perfectly normal hands, nothing small about them."

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

tao of lmao posted:

Yeah the h1b visa thing is a pretty good move imo.

Super great way to take advantage of affordable public education in other countries. I love how it saves the government the cost of providing the same at home. It's a really great move that benefits a lot of rich Americans.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hang on wait a moment - Pence c'mere put your hands over mine. No no a little to th- YEAH!

Alright take the photo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Super great way to take advantage of affordable public education in other countries. I love how it saves the government the cost of providing the same at home. It's a really great move that benefits a lot of rich Americans.

My understanding was most guys working in tech on these visas are being paid much less because of these visas. My understanding of it is admittedly shallow and if there's more going on, well, there goes the one positive thing I'd be able to say about this administration. Not really the thread for this kind of poo poo though, so let's just lol.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

My understanding was most guys working in tech on these visas are being paid much less because of these visas. My understanding of it is admittedly shallow and if there's more going on, well, there goes the one positive thing I'd be able to say about this administration. Not really the thread for this kind of poo poo though, so let's just lol.

Well, it does benefit the rich Americans who own the company. Not so much the Americans who have lost their jobs and have to train their replacements but hey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

The potential for a pant making GBS threads screaming Downs shooter has now tripled.
Thanks Trump!