Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
I get to see Groundhog's Day on the big screen for the first time at my local theater tonight. Very exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
Why did Rapaport get mad at the Chapo dudes, again?

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

K. Waste posted:

They made fun of Eli Lake who is friends with him.

E: it on episode 69 (funny number)

Hat Thoughts fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Feb 2, 2017

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.
Aw man new premium chapo is just felix letting this mma weirdo talk for 15 minutes at a time and it's putting me to sleep.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Franchescanado posted:

I get to see Groundhog's Day on the big screen for the first time at my local theater tonight. Very exciting.

Show up dressed like a cowboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J77StPfQYHY

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

K. Waste posted:

Because he's a big douchebaby

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Spatulater bro! posted:

Oh I could made any number of excuses and it'd have been no problem. "Sorry I was on the other line for a moment," "Sorry I stepped out to the restroom," hell even "I didn't catch it all, could you please repeat?" would have been fine. But my spineless reflex just had to be to play it off with "Yep".

And I should add the voice who asked if it made sense was my boss.
'So, ultimately at this point in the project, I just don't see any reason to continue Chris's employment. Make sense, Chris?'

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

K. Waste posted:

Because people started dunking on Eli Lake's pro-cop rapping tweets, and Eli Lake went on Michael Rappaport's podcast.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Eli Lake's pro-cop rapping tweets

hahahahaha I forgot about that part

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
https://twitter.com/elilake/status/304961327485562881

https://twitter.com/EliLake/status/1808786322

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

What are the best pre-election Chapo episodes? I've been listening for a couple months now and tried to go back to the beginning, but listening to them talking about Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in the present tense kind of got old quickly. I did listen to the Dan O'Sullivan (@Bro_Pair) interview though after the DNC and that episode was excellent. So I know some of them are still worth the listen without being too dated.

edit: Also, does anyone know who people like Virgil Texas or Dan O'Sullivan actually are? They're just twitter handles to me.

TrixRabbi fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 3, 2017

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The RNC trip report episode is good. To be honest, Chapo wasn't as good before the election as they have been since. It may not be worth listening to older episodes unless you're really into their style of humor.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

poo poo's getting a bit too real now.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Alright who's gonna bite the bullet and read Max Landis' Power Rangers script?

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
When that poo poo finally gets hacked i hope whoever gets in is really funny

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

GonSmithe posted:

Alright who's gonna bite the bullet and read Max Landis' Power Rangers script?

*quickly touches nose*

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

TrixRabbi posted:

What are the best pre-election Chapo episodes? I've been listening for a couple months now and tried to go back to the beginning, but listening to them talking about Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in the present tense kind of got old quickly. I did listen to the Dan O'Sullivan (@Bro_Pair) interview though after the DNC and that episode was excellent. So I know some of them are still worth the listen without being too dated.

edit: Also, does anyone know who people like Virgil Texas or Dan O'Sullivan actually are? They're just twitter handles to me.

The Ross Douthat ones are great. I also like Brendan's first appearance where he talks about his interview with Sean Hannity. Can't remember if the James Adomian one was before or after the election but it's great.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

When that poo poo finally gets hacked i hope whoever gets in is really funny

The sad thing is that the funniest rogue tweet will be indistinguishable from a real one.

If I were to hack in, I'd just post "Be excellent to each other."

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I miss when Sesame Street was still Sesame Street.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Egbert Souse posted:

The sad thing is that the funniest rogue tweet will be indistinguishable from a real one.

If I were to hack in, I'd just post "Be excellent to each other."

"I've made a big mistake."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Hat Thoughts posted:

*quickly touches nose*

*grabs spoon off the table.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yo Death By The Blues, it turns out It's Poutine Week in Montreal until the 7th.

If you wanna spend way too much money and eat way too much grease, you couldn't have picked a better time.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Alright lets go Lurdiak.

E: well actually we won't be in town till the 8th sadly :(

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I finally started watching the show. I was hooked after Cooper's lecture in the woods with the milk bottle.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Montreal poutine was so loving good holy poo poo

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Death By The Blues posted:

Alright lets go Lurdiak.

E: well actually we won't be in town till the 8th sadly :(

Daaaammn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMuULPDw-JI&t=159s

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

weekly font posted:

Montreal poutine was so loving good holy poo poo

Where did you go?

Shot a video today with a very stereotypical white baby boomer CEO. According to him "Bernie Sanders is a crazy person" and "Trump won't be as bad as people say and he will be good for the market/economy".

Although, the video of the MAGA fascist being pepper sprayed, cheered me up a little.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Imagine how awesome his State of The Union speeches would be.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Watching Twin Peaks, I'm pleasantly surprised by its treatment of a trans character. Yeah, most people don't understand, but everyone is pretty chill about it. Cooper's willingness to roll with it in particular makes me happy.

CPL593H posted:

When he ran for reelection, his speech would only be 3 words long.

Although, the video of the MAGA fascist being pepper sprayed, cheered me up a little.

Link???

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Arnold would be a pretty lovely president. That is to say, he'd be an unfathomably huge improvement.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFoM1yXR8E4

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

CPL593H posted:

It could happen. If the Democrats (ever) get into power next term, they should get the Constitution amended to allow foreign-born US citizens be President just as a gently caress you to the Trumpsters.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Egbert Souse posted:

It could happen. If the Democrats (ever) get into power next term, they should get the Constitution amended to allow foreign-born US citizens be President just as a gently caress you to the Trumpsters.

You couldn't get 75% of the states to approve it.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Agreed.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Skwirl posted:

You couldn't get 75% of the states to approve it.

Oh, like any of that constitutional poo poo is gonna survive the year.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
At this point Americas policies are being shadow run by a member of a Christian doomsday cult.

So, uh anything is possible.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Where did you go?

Shot a video today with a very stereotypical white baby boomer CEO. According to him "Bernie Sanders is a crazy person" and "Trump won't be as bad as people say and he will be good for the market/economy".

Brown bagged on the street with all the clubs one night, but our last lunch on the trip was at La banquise

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
That place is tastyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Need to find my smoked meat sandwich fix. This placed called The Smoked Meat looks promising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Need to find my smoked meat sandwich fix.

I haven't had a smoker since my hand-me-down electric one gave up the ghost a few years ago. I'm thinking I'm going to build one with next month's paycheck.

• Locked thread