Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

How is the current war going? Any highlights?

Doesn't concern you because you'll never get to fight in it you bitchmade swede.

Ynglaur posted:

About the same as you losing to us in the several years prior. :smuggo:

If that helps assuage the pain of being contained in the Delve nature preserve then you do what you gotta do homie. Cling to that memory of past glory for dear life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

This multi char training deal hosed me I bought 3 months two weeks ago. Now I'm debating if I should drop the dough for a 6 month or a year sub.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Keegers posted:

This multi char training deal hosed me I bought 3 months two weeks ago. Now I'm debating if I should drop the dough for a 6 month or a year sub.

And that's how they hook you.

I've got a reoccurring 3 month that's due in 3 days time. Should I stop it and start it again or does the roll over apply? Knowing :ccp: I don't trust it to roll over.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Viva Miriya posted:

If that helps assuage the pain of being contained in the Delve nature preserve then you do what you gotta do homie. Cling to that memory of past glory for dear life!

I'd rather be trapped in Delve with my valued allies than free in the north with yours. I'll admit my overview is getting a little overcrowded what with citadels and engineering complexes and all. I saw a fleet of 20 Rorquals undocking to go graze just the other day. 20 of them! Nature preserve indeed.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Ynglaur posted:

I'd rather be trapped in Delve with my valued allies than free in the north with yours. I'll admit my overview is getting a little overcrowded what with citadels and engineering complexes and all. I saw a fleet of 20 Rorquals undocking to go graze just the other day. 20 of them! Nature preserve indeed.

:goonsay: as all gently caress holy poo poo you're dumb

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

so when's everyone in eve gonna come to delve to finish the blue donut

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

After they learn the meaning of irony.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Ynglaur posted:

After they learn the meaning of irony.

i mean i thought it was pretty obvious that all the years hearing about the BLUE DONUT came from a hungering desire to own and operate the donut, not from any actual distaste for the concept

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
does a blue donut mean I can finally have moneymoons?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

does a blue donut mean I can finally have moneymoons?

man you have been chasin that moon dragon for like seven years now, that i know of

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

like even i have owned personal R64s for a little while, what's your excuse

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

How unless an evicting alliance was that awful they didn't tower them themselves?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i have a dyspro and it took forever to set up and pos are generally awful

that being said 4b/month is kinda nice though

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

working mom posted:

How unless an evicting alliance was that awful they didn't tower them themselves?

back in like 2013 after we kicked test alliance please ignore out of fountain, they got pushed back to delve and started to quickly failure-cascade, leaving lots of moons untowered or unfueled

at the time, GSOL had its hands full trying to bring fountain's moons to heel before javajunky could seize the moons for himself, so they lacked the manpower to capitalize on the action in delve

because of this, some intelligent and handsome devil took two dreads, two rorquals, two triage carriers, and a JF down to delve and systematically seized the entire mineral wealth of the region for himself and a few of his buddies in blackops, and held it for a little while until the :bahgawd: GUBBERMINT :bahgawd: came in and demanded their due

(which i freely gave as per the agreement we struck for me to do it in the first place)

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

that guy sucks rear end

preemptive mlyp because im talkin to querns

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

related to that, when we moved into delve last year, we found a couple of old [B0RT] pocos left over from loving 2013 that the hobos squatting there between then and now never bothered to clear

that was pretty crazy

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that guy sucks rear end

actually i oughta be fair and mention that i actually never knew the guy so i could be talking out of my rear end there but the whole thing there that i gathered from bits and pieces was pretty funny so there we go

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

actually i oughta be fair and mention that i actually never knew the guy so i could be talking out of my rear end there but the whole thing there that i gathered from bits and pieces was pretty funny so there we go

JAVAH. JAVAH. JAVAH. That bloody ticker. :suicide:

"Oh look, 30 towers in a system, I wonder who..." :fuckoff:

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I just bought a rorq, so I got on the phone the other night and told each and everyone of the pubbies to wait atleast 2 weeks..

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

you brought him up, I'm saying he sucks rear end for reasons aside from those listed by you

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

you brought him up, I'm saying he sucks rear end for reasons aside from those listed by you

oh i know, i was just saying "yo what i said might not be accurate because i wasn't actually around for it but i'm pretty sure it is"

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Landsknecht posted:

hey g00nies you've lost 2 wars to test in the last 12 months how does it feel?

It feels like waking up naked in the garage and then remembering I don't own a garage.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

(snip) we found a couple of old [B0RT] pocos left over from loving 2013(snip)

Jesus loving Christ, drat inner city Detroit that is.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
Wait, did another war happen?

I've been handling poo poo at work and getting ready to move to Oregon... I haven't thought about EVE in what feels like forever.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Baculus posted:

Wait, did another war happen?

I've been handling poo poo at work and getting ready to move to Oregon... I haven't thought about EVE in what feels like forever.

Yes, the stalwart goonswarm federation, "Healthier than it has ever been before" managed to deploy in hellwar against test for a whole two weeks before the whole thing fell apart. After feeding TEST a bunch of supercap kills someone from GSF posted on reddit that we had already mined up replacements because we're completely immune to irony now.

I haven't been following much since that point since any new info is drowned out by my own laughter. Over to querns for the recap.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
Turns out that fozzie sov makes it impossible for us to cover for our valued allies who would rather just move to a different region to rat than to save their current region. Also doesn't help when they sell citadels to the invading forces.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Rhymenoserous posted:

Yes, the stalwart goonswarm federation, "Healthier than it has ever been before" managed to deploy in hellwar against test for a whole two weeks before the whole thing fell apart. After feeding TEST a bunch of supercap kills someone from GSF posted on reddit that we had already mined up replacements because we're completely immune to irony now.

I haven't been following much since that point since any new info is drowned out by my own laughter. Over to querns for the recap.

do you even play this game any more

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

frozenphil posted:

Turns out that fozzie sov makes it impossible for us to cover for our valued allies who would rather just move to a different region to rat than to save their current region. Also doesn't help when they sell citadels to the invading forces.

Betrayal remains the best weapon in Eve Online.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

we've said poo poo like that for years my dude

also lets be real here, why go fight for people not willing to defend themselves and see any progress made wiped out immediately

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

has anyone successfully defended a region against a determined enemy in fozzie sov?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Orange Red Bull posted:

has anyone successfully defended a region against a determined enemy in fozzie sov?

Not counting NPC null? Not for long, I think.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

do you even play this game any more

Does he need to play to make fun of your leadership's bad decisions?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Orange Red Bull posted:

hey let's just quit when a little bit of pressure is on

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

also lets be real here, why go fight for people not willing to defend themselves and see any progress made wiped out immediately

why you always cherrypick the lowest of the fruits mandozer, come on up here

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

why you always cherrypick the lowest of the fruits mandozer, come on up here

the bottom of the dumpster is where he belongs tbh

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

hey let's just quit when a little bit of pressure is on

its PL's signature move

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Orange Red Bull posted:

its PL's signature move

nah baby that's you guys

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

~twisting the knife~

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
It's almost as if those exciting wars against MOA or BRAVE do not occupy people enough to go on bad fishing tours in there. :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Does Eve still suck?

• Locked thread