Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Meanwhile at level 13:

Tiki - 20hp, 29atk, 11spd, 17def, 13res
Chrom - 29hp, 33atk, 12spd, 14def, 9res

Tiki's HP seems to barely grow, I think she had 17 at level 1. Meanwhile Chrom's starting to get a lot of stats on levels. He's had 1 or two perfect levels and several levels that were 1 stat away from perfect. Tiki is lucky to gain 3 stats in a level and has only gained 4 stats once or twice. I really hope she starts getting some nice growth later on. She's a dragon, she needs to have the HP of one. My cleric is level 9 and has more HP than Tiki. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
There also needs to be a back button for when you move and it doesn't register your attack on a unit, because goddamn that is annoying as hell.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Welp, took me 5 hours of rerolling (while at work) for a Tiki and managed to snag 2 5* Tiki!!! I don't even know what it means to have a dupe but I'm so happy so what.

Once I figure out how to pull screen captures from this emulator I'll share.

Friend ID 2234243497

Tyberius fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Feb 3, 2017

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Just pulled this one.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I wish I had a healer.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I don't know how to delete my data for a reroll

Also not sure I wanna spend another 20 minutes downloading the maps again

Evil Fluffy posted:

There also needs to be a back button for when you move and it doesn't register your attack on a unit, because goddamn that is annoying as hell.
didn't they say there would be an option for you to place someone manually and select attack from a menu? I distinctly remember that was supposed to be a thing. I've lost 3 or 4 attacks from not being able to.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

There's an option in the settings for "Smart Turns" which might be what causes that. Try turning it off and see if it solves the problem.

Edit: Actually looking at the menu you'll probably want to change Confirm Move to "Tap" instead of Auto, possibly also Confirm Action.

LornMarkus fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 3, 2017

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

I don't know how to delete my data for a reroll

Also not sure I wanna spend another 20 minutes downloading the maps again
didn't they say there would be an option for you to place someone manually and select attack from a menu? I distinctly remember that was supposed to be a thing. I've lost 3 or 4 attacks from not being able to.

Download nox. You can reroll in about 2 minutes. You don't need to download the data each time.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ah,

Ms. Unsmiley fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Feb 3, 2017

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Thanks, I forgot My Nintendo was even a thing and had a ton of poo poo to collect too.

Zotix posted:

Download nox. You can reroll in about 2 minutes. You don't need to download the data each time.

This is what I did, then just linked the account when I rolled the roy. You have to go through the tutorial each time but it takes like five minutes total.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0SWuvQB7l4

Just follow that video. Set Nox to root. Then you download a root explorer. If you want to keep an account, rename the file to like account1. If you want to completely reroll just delete the text in the file. You can reroll an account in like 1 1/2 minutes because you don't need to download the data over and over.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Zotix posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0SWuvQB7l4

Just follow that video. Set Nox to root. Then you download a root explorer. If you want to keep an account, rename the file to like account1. If you want to completely reroll just delete the text in the file. You can reroll an account in like 1 1/2 minutes because you don't need to download the data over and over.

I just uninstalled the app and it worked fine, the download took like 30 seconds. :shrug:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Nuebot posted:

I just uninstalled the app and it worked fine, the download took like 30 seconds. :shrug:

That's fine too, but you could just not download at all.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
luckily i have another phone so I CAN PLAY FIRE EMBLEM HEROES... twice

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Oh no, now do I spend these 20 orbs on trying to roll for new dudes or do I wait for a new banner and maybe get an Ike. He'd probably be a sword man and I have enough sword mans.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

This game sucks.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
---

SereneCrimson fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Feb 4, 2017

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
So normally I don't play gacha games because my luck at opening random packs is awful.

This is my third 5-pull (first wasn't even 5, it was just the 4)

I've gotten at least one 5* focus every multipull, two in the first 4-pull :staredog:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Oh right, IDs. Mine's 3623587647
What do you even do with friend units in this game?

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

A Fire Emblem gacha game well gently caress my life

I'll be in as cpaf once I finish rerolling jesus gently caress god drat

This should be illegal

I feel violated

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

With my tutorial and link orbs, managed to get Lucina, 5 star Minerva, and MY BOY DONNY through two 5-orbs without any rerolls! Got Clarine, too; who's been doing an admirable job healing.

I wish Virion sucked less though, he's one of my favorite Awakening characters and it's so hard to justify not replacing him with Minerva now. :smith:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
True to all my play experience, Raven is the best unit on my team.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Nobody with better luck than me is allowed to brag about their sick pulls

Only people with worse luck

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

And those don't come back when you reroll, right? Or can you delete, redownload, then relink the account over and over and over and keep getting the 10 orbs to start with?

I'm used to annoying rear end rerolling for good poo poo, I've been playing PAD for four years.

They don't come back, and I know this because I forgot I claimed them before I realized I could try rerolling. :negative:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I got Able and Peri out of my last roll, the rest were all terrible 3* units. Now that I have some lances I'm fine I guess, time to hoard until a new banner shows up.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

Nobody with better luck than me is allowed to brag about their sick pulls

Only people with worse luck

i've done 3 big pulls and my only 5* so far is some random archer jackoff from fe1

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Brother Entropy posted:

i've done 3 big pulls and my only 5* so far is some random archer jackoff from fe1

Thank you for allowing me to feel superior

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
3 Pulls and the only 5* i got is Raven, who is loving good as hell.

Rest of my team is crap. I feel horrible having to use these 3 star scum to pass stages.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Yeah I stopped rerolling when i got 4 4-stars with a healer on a single roll, and it's been doing me quite nicely.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
3 star wrys heals himself, gives -6 speed to enemies, and attacks at range.

Stop dissing 3 stars

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Alright, now that my phone battery ain't dead, let's see how this goes...

4 star Azama and the rest are all 3 stars (Eliwood, Corrin (F), Barst and Beruka).

Eh, could be worse. At least I have a flier, a mounted unit and a healer.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i can't decide :(

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Kagero and Effie are working really well together, even at 4 stars. Rerolls are the equivalent of playing Phoenix Mode in Fates. :colbert:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Is that hector in the first pic? I kind of want to reroll for him tonight.

Those are the accounts I'm sitting on right now.

Zotix fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Feb 3, 2017

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

Zotix posted:

Is that hector in the first pic? I kind of want to reroll for him tonight.

yea he's probably the strongest looking one out of them. the others are lyn and takumi.

if any of these had another good char on them it'd be an easy choice.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

neongrey posted:

Yeah I stopped rerolling when i got 4 4-stars with a healer on a single roll, and it's been doing me quite nicely.

Likewise. I replaced the 4* sword unit I got with Chrom from my second five-pull, but team Chrom's Angels (Chrom, Nowi, Fae, Sakura) is murderizing real hard.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
So can some 3* upgrade to 5*? Is this similar to games like Final Fantasy:BE where units can be awakened to 5*?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

it is bugging me that luna is not called luna and vengeance is not called vengeance

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Are you guys doing anything with your castle yet? I gave one orb for 20% more exp but I dunno about more then that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Also, it seems the representatives of your Friends randomly appear in your lobby, and when you touch them, they give you small gifts.

A Nino just swung by and gave me feathers. What do feathers do?