Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
man i'm dog tired today, like someone took all the -ip out of my zip and just left me with the zzzs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

man i'm dog tired today, like someone took all the -ip out of my zip and just left me with the zzzs

hmm I'll help you look, what did it look like, was it ipv4 or ipv6?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

more of a simpson tbh

POOL IS CLOSED

alnilam posted:

hmm I'll help you look, what did it look like, was it ipv4 or ipv6?

maybe definitely 6, probably. i think that's absolutely it.

i'm having a tea with a punniful name: berry white. and i'm gonna make ganmodoki. fried food is divine ambrosia and confers immortality upon the diner.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My hot mess coworker has been missing for two days again. Yesterday we were sharing stories about the dumb poo poo he's said because he is probably a pathological liar. Also he looks 20 years older than he is.
Everytime he's awol I think maybe this is the time he's dead.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

My hot mess coworker has been missing for two days again. Yesterday we were sharing stories about the dumb poo poo he's said because he is probably a pathological liar. Also he looks 20 years older than he is.
Everytime he's awol I think maybe this is the time he's dead.

*sigh*

Good for him. :unsmith:

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

My other coworker recognized a name written on a scooter we got donated. She said it was a 14 year old girl that died of cancer. :(

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I crisped up some thawed sous-vide carnitas and made a little cucumber salad. I've been depressed lately, but cooking for myself made me feel a bit better. I know it's not a good idea when I'm depressed, but I'm also having a glass of wine to reward myself for getting through today. food as reward isn't a great practice, alcohol even less so, but I think it's ok once in a while.

I hope you're all taking care of yourselves too.

tao of lmao

The Bananana posted:

*sigh*

Good for him. :unsmith:

living the dream

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I meant to post that in the culinary effort post thread, but I'll leave it here because self care is important.

POOL IS CLOSED

Subjunctive posted:

I crisped up some thawed sous-vide carnitas and made a little cucumber salad. I've been depressed lately, but cooking for myself made me feel a bit better. I know it's not a good idea when I'm depressed, but I'm also having a glass of wine to reward myself for getting through today. food as reward isn't a great practice, alcohol even less so, but I think it's ok once in a while.

this sounds delicious, and as long as food and liquor aren't your two only/most frequent rewards, you're doin good imo

that puts me in mind of nice self care things. my favorite is a hot foot soak with something nice smelling added, like rose tea or a scented bath salt or mint.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

this sounds delicious, and as long as food and liquor aren't your two only/most frequent rewards, you're doin good imo

that puts me in mind of nice self care things. my favorite is a hot foot soak with something nice smelling added, like rose tea or a scented bath salt or mint.

I reward myself with baths all the time, also playing video games or watching people play them. baths are extremely h*cking choice.

sometimes I watch video games while in the bath. it's almost too much.

POOL IS CLOSED

Subjunctive posted:

I reward myself with baths all the time, also playing video games or watching people play them. baths are extremely h*cking choice.

sometimes I watch video games while in the bath. it's almost too much.

makes me wish my bath tub wasn't an eldritch maw of h*ck forced up through the fabric of my house

almost

Mariana Horchata

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

My other coworker recognized a name written on a scooter we got donated. She said it was a 14 year old girl that died of cancer. :(

tell me how do u like having horns?

Subjunctive posted:

tell me then how do u prefer to reward urself?

Mariana Horchata

:siren: oh ya and im eating tacos tonite, im soooo hungry im gonna eat like 10 of them and then go out like rip van winkle :taco:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mariana Horchata posted:

:siren: oh ya and im eating tacos tonite, im soooo hungry im gonna eat like 10 of them and then go out like rip van winkle :taco:

dab n' taco, hell yes do it.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

Mariana Horchata posted:

tell me then how do u prefer to reward urself?

baths, reading, video games, a bit of hobby programming

yourself?

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Mariana Horchata posted:

tell me how do u like having horns?

s'cool

a dingus

Rhetorical questions only

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

dab n' taco, hell yes do it.

Probably the best experience life has to offer

bean mom

its been a rollercoaster days

been struggling the last two days with a kidney stone

but also have managed to make a date for a date with a nice lady this coming wednesday my dudes

:toot:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

Babe just got added to Netflix

I'm so happy :qq:

the littlest prince

Zyla posted:

but also have managed to make a date for a date with a nice lady this coming wednesday my dudes

nice. hope it goes well, friend.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Zyla posted:

I can't think of kidney stones without thinking of this Japanese artist's comic about his. At one point a guy is rolled past him and the doctor mentions "oh yeah, that guy? This is like his sixth stone." And the artist makes a more pained face than for the rest of the comic.
In the end his mom shows up with a change of clothes which includes a precure ahego shirt, and he can't decide if that was worse than the stone

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zyla posted:

i'm sorry you have rocks in your kidneys, and i hope it gets better soon, especially in time for your date! i hope you and the nice lady hit it off and you have incredibly good times.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

death sext posted:

Babe just got added to Netflix

I'm so happy :qq:

you made my life better by posting this and i know what i am doing forever until it gets off of netflix

la la laaaaaaaameass adult lady watching baaaaabe, it's meeee.

MeccaPrime

hey guys it's been a while, so I'm just checking in. i got a new av and want to test it out

how are you all doing this fine evening?

death sext

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

la la laaaaaaaameass adult lady watching baaaaabe, it's meeee.

if this is lame then I don't want to be cool

the farmer is dancing to make babe feel better and oh boy who's doing all this crying, is it me? it might be me

Manifisto

MeccaPrime posted:

hey guys it's been a while, so I'm just checking in. i got a new av and want to test it out

rad av, thanks for stopping by to show it off!

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

MeccaPrime posted:

good av, dude

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

w2g z!

i have been flirting with this girl in macroeconomics but i finished the test tonight and didnt hang out close enough to the door to catch her after class. i am real bad at this but im tryin to get better. idkwtd at all lol

i aint been able to talk to the girl ive seen on and off for five years is so busy with everything we cant see each other, and weve never ben good tor each other and we aint seen each other in weeks

it feels like its over nmw and idkwtd. i love her but i know i need to be away from her for now -- idk if its my depression or my heart telling me to stop it but things cant keep going like this, they aint even going. things have been touch and go and i cant help but think im not able to handle it rn. i want to be with somebody that i want to be with , why does that feel like too much to ask?😓

i am not quite caught up with homework but getting there lol

i feel like such an rear end in a top hat for not knowing how to figure things out with the old girl but i cant take it anymore and when my heart is sayin stay away i have to,

even tho i really dont wanna hurt her i know she deserves better and maybe im crazy but i might to?
nah ofc not but at least itll be fun getting shot down again and being all alone for the rest of my life :smith: ? :unsmith: ?

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MeccaPrime posted:

that is a prime av, let me post this while facing east for maximum av/name combo point!s

POOL IS CLOSED

it's cold as h*ck in here

let the joke probes fall like freezing rain

that self help one is a carlin joke, i forgot to put he name in the reason

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
it's so cold that I walked past some dudes making ice sculptures on campus and one of them was getting heat lamps so that they could carve the ice with chainsaws
edit: my nips got chapped today, I do not recommend

Robot Made of Meat

Zyla posted:

I hope your date goes well, and that your kidney stone issue doesn't interfere with that.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

MeccaPrime posted:

Rad as h*ck av

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love you guys

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the world's worst super villian has loads of puns.

----------------

byob historian

Yobgoblin posted:

the world's worst super villian has loads of puns.

dont doxx me

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so, you're the joker?

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

Yobgoblin posted:

so, you're the joker?

did i say yes doxx me, yobnooblin? :colbert: