Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol, the will it takes to draw this entire cartoon and still not get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Literally yes as hell. I learned about the restrictions on free speech at least in high school, if not before.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Do adults honestly not understand that free speech doesn't protect you from criticism? loving crazy.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Quick and dirty, just in case anyone wants it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Do adults honestly not understand that free speech doesn't protect you from criticism? loving crazy.

Yes, this belief is VERY common.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Not to mention not all speech is free from prosecution anyways.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Wasn't he fired years ago?

loquacius posted:

At best, he's a Nazi who thinks we should elect a new Fuhrer every eight years. At worst, he's a Nazi who is calling himself something else because he knows Nazis have a branding problem. Either way he is for all intents and purposes a loving Nazi, no matter what his weasel words are. The ephebophile of Nazism if you will.

Hey now, the distinction between which groups of underage people someone is attracted to is useful in some limited contexts, like epidemiology. The distinction there is useless in all contexts.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Keiya posted:

Wasn't he fired years ago?

Drinky Duck doesn't do continuity. What is this, Doonesbury?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Harvey Mantaco posted:

After Bush the right has basically expected to get their way regarding everything. Rules don't matter: their side is automatically correct and should get what they want.

The same people bemoaning obstructionism were demanding it mere months ago. The same people applauding executive orders were calling it tyranny last Fall. The same loving people crying over destructive protest were making quotes about the tree of liberty and blood while naming themselves after the Boston Tea Party.

They're children, baldfaced hypocrites, and they don't have an ounce of dignity so long as it means they get what they want.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Someone find the comic he must've made to justify the Republicans refusing to hold Garland's confirmation hearing and I'll send it side-by-side with this one to him.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Discendo Vox posted:

Quick and dirty, just in case anyone wants it.

Limited due to phone posting or I would have moved the glasses.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Regalingualius posted:

Someone find the comic he must've made to justify the Republicans refusing to hold Garland's confirmation hearing and I'll send it side-by-side with this one to him.

Take your pick.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I can understand how someone could have the opinion "Garland bad" or even "9 months isn't too far away from the election to wait" but jesus christ how can anyone have the opinion "Obama nominating a supreme court justice is unconstitutional"?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

cheetah7071 posted:

I can understand how someone could have the opinion "Garland bad" or even "9 months isn't too far away from the election to wait" but jesus christ how can anyone have the opinion "Obama nominating a supreme court justice is unconstitutional"?

He's black. :ssh:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Poor conservative cartoonists 4 years of drawing random strawman protestor

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Hello thread! What I have here aren't political cartoons per se, but drawings by a little Syrian girl from Palmyra that can have an impact. You can view them all in this gallery.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Feb 3, 2017

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Stuff like that last panel is why I love Bad Reporter!

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Has any prominent conservative voice shown a modicum of self awareness regarding the past 8 years of obstructionism and what's going on now, even something as simple as going "well I guess turnabout is fair play", or have they really all decided that this is an outrageous new tactic devised by underhanded lefties and that they were perfect angels during obama's reign of terror?

edit: Like I'm really serious, I want to read some introspective conservative thinkpieces on this issue or is that not a thing the right does at all

d0s fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Feb 3, 2017

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

George Will has jumped ship, which surprised me. But I have a feeling most Never Trumpers are going to quietly back him now that he's proven his loyalty to the party agenda.

Stantis seems like the only one to have fleeting moments of self-awareness.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

So who else is excited to see how Yaakov responds to Trump's apparent about-face on Israel? :munch:

JerikTelorian fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Feb 3, 2017

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Yaakov will probably ignore it because he's a coward and Trump is his guy (even though he occassionally pretends he's impartial)

:signings: posted:

Yes, we're moving through another era of change! As Jews, we've been thru so many dangerous eras of change, but we have our instructional manual for Jewish continuity. It's called the Passover Haggadah. The classic Hardcover Dry Bones Haggadah is now available at Amazon! If you live outside of the United States, shipping can be really expensive! But by ordering NOW you can have yours shipped to you at a reasonable rate. So if you live in America there's no rush (while supplies last) but If you're not in the USA you should order yours now to receive by Passover. To see the Haggadah and perhaps buy one, click on this link:
Labels: demonstrations, Haggadah, Immigrants, Israel, migrants, Refugees, trump

quote:

Number of actual Nazis punched by Antifa since Trump's inauguration:

precisely 0

edit: bonus 2 tweets from kkklurf

lmao "twitter is like water, you can't ban me from it!"

edit2: he also got a 24 hour suspension from Facebook for the concentration camp cartoon

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 3, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Remember to relentlessly report and any and all accounts ran by the KKKlurf

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Always wondered: Why is the strip named "Dry Bones" in the first place? Has he ever explained this?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

haveblue posted:

Always wondered: Why is the strip named "Dry Bones" in the first place? Has he ever explained this?

Yeah, it's some Bible- or Yiddish-related thing.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

haveblue posted:

It's a reference to the Book of Ezekiel. He actually did a comic of it once where Ezekiel is visited by a time-travelling UFO that takes him to view the Holocaust.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

haveblue posted:

http://www.mrdrybones.com/ezekiel.html
Please post Kirscherner's attempts to draw a beard here.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Antifa need to up their game and punch more Nazis

AGC

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Xander77 posted:

http://www.mrdrybones.com/ezekiel.html
Please post Kirscherner's attempts to draw a beard here.

man, 600 BC must have had the best drugs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

quote:

Number of actual Nazis punched by Antifa since Trump's inauguration:

precisely 0

What exactly does he imagine this proves

"now that big tough strongman Trump is in office they're all too cowardly to keep throwing those punches they threw with no hesitation at all the day before", like why does it matter who the President is w/r/t your personal punching decisions :confused:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

No members of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei have been punched. Checkmate, liberals :smug:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

The confirmation is not about the man personally, but the stolen seat, AGC?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I've got to admit, "Bloc heads" gave me a chuckle. It's like an ancap dad joke.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

loquacius posted:

What exactly does he imagine this proves

"now that big tough strongman Trump is in office they're all too cowardly to keep throwing those punches they threw with no hesitation at all the day before", like why does it matter who the President is w/r/t your personal punching decisions :confused:

I don't even think it's that. It's more "these people weren't actually nazis, they just agree with nazis in every way and want to commit genocide"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I don't see a problem with someone punching McKee in the face either, FWIW

• Locked thread