Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol that this has been his biggest concern for the past week and lol again that he thinks anyone else cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

lo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
woke up at 6:23am, still mad at arnold for some reason. 6:24 writes a tweet about it. fuckin lol is this really sustainable

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Arnold responds., and then Trump, never one to let things go, uses a meeting with religious leaders to turn a prayer session into a petty comeback.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
looks like also on the docket today is to sign executive orders to dismantled a bunch of post 2008 financial regulations lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/LOLGOP/status/827489548364025856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol what the gently caress

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Just can't stop loling over here.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How can this be real? Jesus loving Christ look what you elected you assholes.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

The President of the United States of America is genuinely posting on Twitter to put down Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You can't make this stuff up. Imagine going back in time one year and telling someone this is reality. Who the gently caress would believe you?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I wish Arnold would stage a coup.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Come back, Arnie!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spatial posted:

The President of the United States of America is genuinely posting on Twitter to put down Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You can't make this stuff up. Imagine going back in time one year and telling someone this is reality. Who the gently caress would believe you?

it is actually unbelievable im still convinced my mind died on election night and have been living a coma dream ever since

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember when he dropped that press release that spelled gently caress You as an acrostic?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
lol America u fuked

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

a new study bible! posted:

Remember when he dropped that press release that spelled gently caress You as an acrostic?

I'm trying to identify what it is that makes me respect Arnold for doing it but would make me roll my eyes if the Donald tried it.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

thathonkey posted:

it is actually unbelievable im still convinced my mind died on election night and have been living a coma dream ever since
Thanks for quoting me because I forgot something important: lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I look forward to government leaders silently evacuating the country while leaving us with this.

Lol

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

a new study bible! posted:

I wish Arnold would stage a coup.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
controversial social issues like premarital sex and same sex relations

what the gently caress kind of bunch of babies do you have to be for unmarried people to be loving, and gay folks to be loving are still controversial what the gently caress you dumbshit toilet people

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol we have really hosed up this time

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VbrL65_RBo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
lol

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/02/trum...dents-move.html

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
loled at local haunted house at the end haaha this news story even had a punchline

cnut
May 3, 2016

alternative facts, so what

lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
When Obama was in charge, they claimed real shootings were fake.
When Trump is in charge, they claim fake shootings are real.

lol America.

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here

Mods, I know I don't post that often, but please change my username to "masturbating judgmentally". TIA

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Waterboarding good, natural thing baaaaad.

lol Trump.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

it was an iraqi refugee you see, that did the uuuuh pencil... lamp massacre. his name was tyrone smithers

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Per the religious freedom thing

If you're bi, does that mean someone religious only has to help you halfway?

Or more so, if you're a gay atheist, can you refuse to help a straight Christian

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nah it only protects the white straight christian majority dont worry lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

thathonkey posted:

nah it only protects the white straight christian majority dont worry lol

What if you're a bi Christian?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Trump really is a rolling headline that just keeps on giving the lols

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Howard Stern is apparently friends with Donald and said on his Wednesday show that Trump is going against his gut re: abortion and the media which he personally loves but has to hate for the sake of his base.

Trumps gonna crack hard

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
four more years

of lols

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah he said being president will be really bad for trumps mental health because he wants to be loved by people
lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol remember how we enacted a modicum of regulation over the financial industry after they nearly drove the whole economy into depression?

http://www.startribune.com/trump-takes-first-step-to-scale-back-financial-regulations/412660133/

lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol remember how we enacted a modicum of regulation over the financial industry after they nearly drove the whole economy into depression?

http://www.startribune.com/trump-takes-first-step-to-scale-back-financial-regulations/412660133/

lol

Why

Like, literally, why would any republican voter think this is ok. Everybody exept for a small amount of the elite was hosed by this, there should be nobody who supports something like this. At all. God drat you americans are retards. LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2ooG_MX9E&t=75s