Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Really it should be the rest of the world lolling because the US is suffering unprecedented embarrassment and humiliation daily.

However I am lolling too because I'm irresponsible and have no sense of civic duty.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Son of Rodney posted:

Why

Like, literally, why would any republican voter think this is ok. Everybody exept for a small amount of the elite was hosed by this, there should be nobody who supports something like this. At all. God drat you americans are retards. LOL.

typical liberal class envy and irrational hatred of ~job creators~

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
oh poo poo i just thought of the mexican tariffs again. like lmao if this was any other president it'd be talked about for weeks but we have entered coo-coo-bananas land where that's not even in the top five weird poo poo so far.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

experiencing a real reverse-pascals-wager kind of thought regarding long term life-goal plans.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

thathonkey posted:

yeah he said being president will be really bad for trumps mental health because he wants to be loved by people
lol

This is v faustian

There are anecdotes floating around describing how crushingly lonely Trump is and how he retreats into his gilded sanctum to eat and tweet.

I'm incredibly fascinated by Donald Trump the human being

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Any Canadian goons itt? I live like 15 miles from the Canadian border in metro Detroit and am considering moving my family to Ontario and I have questions

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

oh poo poo i just thought of the mexican tariffs again. like lmao if this was any other president it'd be talked about for weeks but we have entered coo-coo-bananas land where that's not even in the top five weird poo poo so far.

tariffs? you mean the troops he threatened to send in if mexico doesnt stop the unspecified bad hombres?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Moving your family to Ontario isn't going to help when the winds of nuclear winter turn in your direction.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Any Canadian goons itt? I live like 15 miles from the Canadian border in metro Detroit and am considering moving my family to Ontario and I have questions

British Columbian here and we're all full up with the refugees you guys aren't taking sorry

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
"You're always supposed to wear a tie. If it's not a Trump tie, you can get away with Brooks Brothers. But I'd suggest Armani"

Lol, Trump gonna break emoluments clause over his lovely ties.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

tariffs? you mean the troops he threatened to send in if mexico doesnt stop the unspecified bad hombres?

oh man a bunch of Mexicans are gonna die for no reason lmao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

oh man a bunch of Mexicans are gonna die for no reason lmao

GOOD

AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN NATION

*ignores the fact that Mexico is largely Roman Catholic*

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Egbert Souse posted:

GOOD

look if all bigotry is back on the table in 2017 and we're whittling down what we count as part of the in-tribe you can be drat sure papists are suspect

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Egbert Souse posted:

GOOD

Roman Catholic is the Acceptable Asian of religons.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Oscar Wild posted:

Roman Catholic is the Acceptable Asian of religons.

what does that make mormons?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

what does that make mormons?

The weird cousin who has "ideas" about proper clothing and may, or may not be a pederast.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Trump and his cronies are beings from an alternate dimension, and every time they screw up and accidently refer to something from their time line it's an alternative fact.

There I figured it out. What do I win?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trump sending troops to Mexico is not a big deal, people. US presidents do that all the time. Why just a couple of months ago Obongo permanently stationed 300 marines at a Norwegian air force base. Nobody here cares! Not a big deal!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That is more or less what my drunk uncle told me yesterday and i lolled.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Lol'd again! LOL!

http://i.imgur.com/EBq5H6p.gifv

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Just thinking, war films in 20-30 years from this era are going to be comedies.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Every day i wake up and check the news to see what Trump has done to disgrace America that day. I think feuding with PM Turnbull might've been the last thing anyone would've guessed.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

the creators of south parks said they're not going to continue making fun of Trump as it's gotten too hard. Reality is weirder than any satire they could think of. Hahaha.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
there's too much... every day there is something new and it just won't stop... can't you idiots see? he's trying to lol us to death!

stop lolling if you want to live !!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Loling at the Iran sanctions.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Son of Rodney posted:

the creators of south parks said they're not going to continue making fun of Trump as it's gotten too hard. Reality is weirder than any satire they could think of. Hahaha.

Trump's 6d chessgame claims another libtard.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
solid lol at the realization that the producers is now a documentary

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Next executive order gonna demand everyone turn in their Charizards to Trump

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bag em and tag em posted:

Trump's 6d chessgame claims another libtard.

if by libtard you mean retarded libertarian then yes

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Look at the sneaky poo poo eating grin on Lady Liberty in the back.
She knows someone just got hosed.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Just closed about a dozen tabs, all of them about Trump or Bannon.

Healthy dose of lols from all of them, I tells you. I just can't stop reading!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what are the best news outlets covering trump that arent fakenews

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Also reposting this site because it is good and useful for keeping up with stuff rn: http://www.dailytrumpening.com/

quick edit:

thathonkey posted:

what are the best news outlets covering trump that arent fakenews

I've largely been sticking with stuff like NYT, Washington Post, and Reuters.

Revins fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Feb 3, 2017

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol remember how we enacted a modicum of regulation over the financial industry after they nearly drove the whole economy into depression?

http://www.startribune.com/trump-takes-first-step-to-scale-back-financial-regulations/412660133/

lol

This is top shelf lol goddamn this country sucks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol there is some pretty decent nytimes stuff about lighter subjects such as nordstroms dropping ivanka trumps line from their stores and the new yorker and vanity fair saying they wont attend the correspondents dinner this year.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
theyre fake news and trump didnt want them theer anyway

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Speaking of Correspondents' Dinners, the dinner in which Obama roasted Trump for 10 minutes will be viewed as a historical turning point for this poo poo we're living in now

:lol:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I haven't even gotten to reading much on the Melania situation, other than one article saying she's way behind on everything a first lady's supposed to be doing and has an approval rating of 37%. I personally don't think she expected Trump to win, was probably against him running in the first place, and if she ever comes around will do so begrudgingly.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827499871011819520

So since the last administration refused to ever say "radical Islamic terrorists" or whatever, does that mean Trump is always going to say it? If so I hope he messes up and says it about the next crazy white Christian mass shooter as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Unfinish3d posted:

I haven't even gotten to reading much on the Melania situation, other than one article saying she's way behind on everything a first lady's supposed to be doing and has an approval rating of 37%. I personally don't think she expected Trump to win, was probably against him running in the first place, and if she ever comes around will do so begrudgingly.

Ivanka is the First Lady. Melania is in Florida loving the pool boys.