Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Death By The Blues posted:

So, we already had one Trumpette brandish a gun at people, how long will it take for a gun to go off.

Negative two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

GonSmithe posted:

Hey everyone remove your name and your family's names from this website

http://www.familytreenow.com/optout/

Not bad advice, but just one of many websites.
Welcome to the post privacy world. :wooper:

https://twitter.com/eedrk/status/748764835551154177

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

CPL593H posted:

I'm torn here because this girl isn't a prominent white supremacist. She's being fairly reasonable and even acknowledged the anti-Trump people's right to be there. The only thing she appears to be guilty of is being a derpy white person.

She gladly raised up a terror state with the expectation that it would exist only for others; now she gets to live in it. Lucky for her, a MAGA hat comes off.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Here is the Power Rangers script

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byrce9WlDzqddUNJMDNSY3AzY00/view

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I'm torn on whether or not I want to read this

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm reading it

Way better than I expected from a power rangers reboot script by max Landis

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

married but discreet posted:

Watched Pumping Iron. Arnold was a monster, and I don't mean physically. He would have eaten Trump alive. Maybe he still gets his chance.

You do realize he was playing up a character for camera, right? It's an incredible film, but Arnold knew how he was being portrayed and leaned into it hard for the sake of the narrative.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

GonSmithe posted:

Because anyone can search any name and find your address and every address you've ever had.

http://www.familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=adolf&last=hitler&rid=0sl&smck=IhXb51nIDjWvCQpP041L6g

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
So, the protest outside of Trump's Palm Beach mansion I was going to tomorrow was cancelled by the organizer because of crowd size.

Crowd size.

CROWD SIZE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHJHHHGHHHHHGGGGGGH

"Sorry guys, looks like this thing might have actually done something."

Edit: this dude considers himself part of what he calls the "sensible-left", im going to punch him. Good news is people have just said "gently caress it" and its still on.

Lil Mama Im Sorry fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Feb 3, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Comedy lithium:
http://trumpdonald.org/

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

So, the protest outside of Trump's Palm Beach mansion I was going to tomorrow was cancelled by the organizer because of crowd size.

Crowd size.

CROWD SIZE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHJHHHGHHHHHGGGGGGH

"Sorry guys, looks like this thing might have actually done something."

Edit: this dude considers himself part of what he calls the "sensible-left", im going to punch him. Good news is people have just said "gently caress it" and its still on.

Please goatse this dude.

Slice of life: after only watching 5 or 6 movies last month, and with a sick kitty I have to feed every three to four hours, I'm going to try and make it out to theaters for three movies with my girlfriend this weekend: The Big Lebowski, La La Land, and Spirited Away

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

CPL593H posted:

I'm torn here because this girl isn't a prominent white supremacist. She's being fairly reasonable and even acknowledged the anti-Trump people's right to be there. The only thing she appears to be guilty of is being a derpy white person.

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/827194324488105984

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
own

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I don't know how I feel about pepper spraying the mentally disabled.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
own

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I wonder* how she feels about Congress making it easier for these "mentally ill criminals" to get guns?

*I don't actually wonder, or care what she thinks

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
It's obvious that the Bowling Green massacre is a false-flag operation that just hasn't happened yet, and Conway let it slip

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Is it related to the Bowling Green Philharmonic?

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
YTOTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CNyzdmXhe0

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Egbert Souse posted:

Is it related to the Bowling Green Philharmonic?

Dunno. How badly do they play?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Criminal Minded posted:

Is there a line that has aged more poorly than this exchange from Return of the Living Dead?

"These things don't leak, do they?"
"Leak? Hell, no! These things were made by the US Army Corps of Engineers!"

considering that the second after that line is said the tank immediately leaks, I'd say it's actually aged pretty well.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

therattle posted:

It's obvious that the Bowling Green massacre is a false-flag operation that just hasn't happened yet, and Conway let it slip

Right after I heard about it this was a thing that unironically crossed my mind for a moment.

We are through the looking glass. I am Alex Jones. Catch em in bed with a goblin.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Death By The Blues posted:

Timby I appreciate the offer, but kind of scared of Wisconsin currently.

Madison and Milwaukee are fine, it's just about 90 percent of the rest of the state that's full of regressive mouthbreathers. Back in the '70s, the Republican governor famously said that Madison is "77 square miles surrounded by reality."

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender

feedmyleg posted:

You do realize he was playing up a character for camera, right? It's an incredible film, but Arnold knew how he was being portrayed and leaned into it hard for the sake of the narrative.

I actually didn't realize that. But would it matter in a presidential race against Donald Trump in 2020? Being a cold professional sure didn't work.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

If you're concerned about Family Tree Now and other websites like it that collate your personal info, this is a really good guide for cleaning up all the low-hanging fruit that doesn't take a lot of time.

https://tisiphone.net/2017/01/25/thwart-my-osint-efforts-while-binging-tv/

While it's correct that this is public information, getting it off these websites will stop anyone who's not really dedicated from finding your info.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Watching The Love Witch today and I'm so fuckin hyped :getin:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I finally saw the original Godzilla. drat, I wasn't expecting it to be that dark and grim.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

weekly font posted:

Watching The Love Witch today and I'm so fuckin hyped :getin:

hell yeah buddy

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Egbert Souse posted:

I finally saw the original Godzilla. drat, I wasn't expecting it to be that dark and grim.

It's so good though. I need to watch the US edit, I've never seen it and it sounds like a decent historical curiosity.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Jealous, I've managed to miss every showing near me and I'll probably have to wait for physical release :(

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

It's so good though. I need to watch the US edit, I've never seen it and it sounds like a decent historical curiosity.

It's definitely worth watching, inferior to the original but they honestly did put a fair amount of care into restructuring it around the Raymond Burr stuff.

Gorman Thomas posted:

Jealous, I've managed to miss every showing near me and I'll probably have to wait for physical release :(

if we're talkin Love Witch it just went up on iTunes today. I'm probably gonna buy the blu ray but I might cave and rent it on iTunes tonight anyway.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Egbert Souse posted:

Godzilla and Rambo are incredibly similar; the pop culture hivemind only remembers them for their goofy sequels, but the originals are incredibly bleak and scary and waaaay different from what people expect.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Gorman Thomas posted:

I think it's out on VOD this week?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

weekly font posted:

I think it's out on VOD this week?

yeah its up on iTunes and amazon.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Egbert Souse posted:

The original Godzilla is the outlier of the series in terms of tone and style. It's the least like any of the other films in the franchise.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That's probably why I have a hard time getting into the other films. I want my monster movies Robbie dark and gritty!

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Going through a box of old Disney Adventures I had when I was a kid

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Egbert Souse posted:

I had all of those. Holy poo poo

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Egbert Souse posted:

drat this brings back memories. This was the first issue I got. I think my mom bought it for me from the grocery store. I read that thing cover to cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:stonk:

• Locked thread