Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

The idea isn't that we're better than anyone (we're not!) but that it kicks up unneeded drama.

I meant as a general sentiment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Please don't share Dave Meltzer's journal.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The only way he's going to propose is if Vince tells him it's for the good of the company so yeah I can see that happening.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/JQuasto/status/828449301286105088

(I made the joke too)

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Failing to do anything interesting with American Alpha is one of Smackdown's few missteps since it because the A show :(

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm the catchpharse

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Tato posted:

Failing to do anything interesting with American Alpha is one of Smackdown's few missteps since it because the A show :(

Yeah, they won it far too early. I blame Zack Ryder for being injured.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Venomous posted:

Yeah, they won it far too early. I blame Zack Ryder for being injured.

Ryder blew out his knee which screwed with the Wyatt storyline which screwed with the Rumble winner which screwed with Wrestlemania

How Zack Ryder Ruined Wrestlemania: A WWE Network Exclusive

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Ryder blew out his knee which screwed with the Wyatt storyline which screwed with the Rumble winner which screwed with Wrestlemania

How Zack Ryder Ruined Wrestlemania: A WWE Network Exclusive

'Zack Ryder blew out his knee' is the new 'Shawn Michaels lost his smile'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i lost a lot of things, and one of them was my left knee

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I was at the show where Ryder got hurt and I'm convinced I was so angry at him for eliminating Tyler Breeze that I caused his injury by sheer force of will

So I will take all blame for the ruined Wrestlemania

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

John Dudebro posted:

I was at the show where Ryder got hurt and I'm convinced I was so angry at him for eliminating Tyler Breeze that I caused his injury by sheer force of will

So I will take all blame for the ruined Wrestlemania

Can you, like, I dunno, get really mad at Randy Orton on a weekly basis or something?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Venomous posted:

'Zack Ryder blew out his knee' is the new 'Shawn Michaels lost his smile'

I heard Ryder's knee was jumped by 6 marines outside of a bar in Syracuse

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Agreed.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Can you, like, I dunno, get really mad at Roman Reigns on a daily basis or something?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

I briefly thought he meant Shane Douglas. Which- I'm not sure if that would be worse.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Maxwell Lord posted:

I briefly thought he meant Shane Douglas. Which- I'm not sure if that would be worse.

Why am I suddenly wanting for this?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Numero6 posted:

Why am I suddenly wanting for this?

a 3 star match that's rated a 5 which makes it a 1

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

super macho dude posted:

I heard Ryder's knee was jumped by 6 marines outside of a bar in Syracuse

That and David Arquette winning the title here makes me really proud of our wrestling tradition.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The F4W forum increasingly think Chris Regal faked his death. His "brother" posted at TNAMecca this. Regal tweeted @ me last week with a now deleted tweeted tweet.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

rovert posted:

The F4W forum increasingly think Chris Regal faked his death. His "brother" posted at TNAMecca this. Regal tweeted @ me last week with a now deleted tweeted tweet.

What if he worked himself into a shoot?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

neonbregna posted:

What if he worked himself into a shoot?

Couldn't possibly speculate on that as I don't have proof.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

rovert posted:

Man, imagine founding such a lovely forum that you have to fake your death to get away from the toxic community :lol:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

extradite THIS! posted:

Man, imagine founding such a lovely forum that you have to fake your death to get away from the toxic community :lol:

I'm just shocked Lowtax didn't do it first.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I for one am excited about the debut of Broken Chris Regal

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

I think the evidence for it is pretty thin, and I have to think the people on Mecca would be less than pleased with him for that stunt, to day nothing of the actual TNA people like Ryder that tweeted out condolences. That said I hope it's true because LMFAO

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

It's 2017, you know how many times I've seen a "this is Jeff's sister. He dead." post?

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
His death tweet from his family contained "TNA TNA TNA" which suggests that if he's not dead his family are completely deranged.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody should be too scared to post.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I would find it hilarious if Chris Regal actually faked his own death. What a bizarre end to his tale.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He'll come back to TNA Mecca and fold his arms. Karl Anderson will look confused and nobody else will react.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

He'll come back to TNA Mecca and fold his arms. Karl Anderson will look confused and nobody else will react.

hahahahahaha

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I got the wrong Anderson. Although you could argue Ken Anderson is also the wrong Anderson regardless of the situation.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Making his way to the ring... Ken "The Wrong" Anderson!

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Ken Anderson is part of a show in Glasgow next month and I'm probably not going to that b/c (a) Wolfgang isn't the ICW World Heavyweight Champion anymore and he's not going to have the title match that Krobar earned after he pinned Wolfie in the tag match last month (b) he kinda sucks

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I wasn't sure where to share this, so here goes. I admit I am a terrible person for laughing at it.

https://twitter.com/Toni_Storyy_/status/832411195533643776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Every mention of Ken Anderson I confused for Karl Anderson.