Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

The gay Jewish immigrant is a Nazi that hates gays and immigrants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

JaySB posted:

He actually does hate gays

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
And immigrants

JaySB posted:

His being a huge hypocrite doesn't make him a better person.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
take it to D&D

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
It's weird to see discussion about a gay skinhead in the B-league gay skinhead thread.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
While I understand very well that an actual loving Nazi might be SLIGHTLY different than Milo, preaching "Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing" means I'm not arguing God drat semantics.

I know the Mods in multiple forums have been strict with Trump talk getting into different forums but when America goes from doing well to being led by loving Bannon it's hard for it to not drip into other things.

I also understand the, "Go to D&D" part but we are a pretty close knit group of idiots. Some discussion is bound to happen. Especially when a fighter gets involved.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Captain Log posted:

While I understand very well that an actual loving Nazi might be SLIGHTLY different than Milo, preaching "Peaceful Ethnic Cleansing" means I'm not arguing God drat semantics.

I know the Mods in multiple forums have been strict with Trump talk getting into different forums but when America goes from doing well to being led by loving Bannon it's hard for it to not drip into other things.

I also understand the, "Go to D&D" part but we are a pretty close knit group of idiots. Some discussion is bound to happen. Especially when a fighter gets involved.

No, you should absolutely take this to d&d and keep it there.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Jake Shields is a horse detective.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

No, you should absolutely take this to d&d and keep it there.

Half my family are immigrants, I may be extra sensitive to the topic.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Captain Log posted:

Half my family are immigrants, I may be extra sensitive to the topic.

In that case I suggest not talking about it online at all, anywhere as nothing good can possibly come of it.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

In that case I suggest not talking about it online at all, anywhere as nothing good can possibly come of it.

Eh, that's why I'm leaking news bullshit on the forums. I'm keeping most of my social media pretty blank about the topic. I GUESS YOU GUYS ARE MY SAFE (angry) PLACE!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Nazis are bad

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Nazis are bad

punch all nazis twice just to be sure.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Move on from this subject please, if you really feel strongly about pursuing it then take it to D&D

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Move on from this subject please, if you really feel strongly about pursuing it then take it to D&D

Speaking of being on topic, what's Datsik been up to?

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
In MMA news, ACB will have to get Visas for a bunch of Russian officials for their upcoming UK show because all the UK officials are boycotting them.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Captain Log posted:

Speaking of being on topic, what's Datsik been up to?

The usual, raiding brothels and getting arrested.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Vote for the 2016 awards

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Don't do this.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Do the opposite of whatever Waffle says.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Do the opposite of whatever Waffle says.

Otoh, do the opposite of what fozzy says. be your own man. who cares?

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
imo shields's style is not good for street actions because his reliance on grappling and top control makes him very vulnerable to attack from multiple aggressors. When you are selecting your character in levels that end with the Black Bloc bossfight there are better options. With MacGregor you can move along the outside of the stage and counter-strike to prevent the anarchists from grappling you, which saves a lot of time and damage. If you pick Monson you can actually join the bloc and bypass the fight entirely! Woodley is also a good option because of his speed and takedown defense but the devs included kind of a cruel trick--you can "win" the level but when you get to the victory platform Milo calls you the N-word and you lose anyway. Tricky!

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

i would rather read good posts instead of these ones

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

handsome only face posted:

i would rather read good posts instead of these ones

Ah yes, the good ole' posts. :rings the Dunc bell: Get to it, fucker!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Apparently Paul Daley vs Michael Page's late replacement is being set up

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Apparently Paul Daley vs Michael Page's late replacement is being set up

Sometimes things just work out.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Does anyone know who this Paddy Pimblett guy is and if you do do you happen to know of any glaring weaknesses in his mma game, asking for a friend.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
some of his fights are on Fight Pass

also his full name is Paddy "The Baddy" Pimblett

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
He lost his last fight and the judges gave him a gift, so just watch that one

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/miller-742828-stabile-talley.html

Turns out, Mayhem is innocent of a lot of the worst stuff he is accused of, and the false accusations may have been what drove him off his meds.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

willie_dee posted:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/miller-742828-stabile-talley.html

Turns out, Mayhem is innocent of a lot of the worst stuff he is accused of, and the false accusations may have been what drove him off his meds.

Good for him. I hear he's going to team up with Jian Ghomeshi for a "not guilty of being a creepy abusive rear end in a top hat" podcast.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

willie_dee posted:

I'm pretty sure the worst thing he is accused of is nudely desecrating a church, but I do have to recognize him for forging new territory in the area of blaming poo poo on your crazy bitch ex-girlfriend.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
jeff monson still chasing that elusive final victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyc8MHqQpwg

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I want to fight the guy filming.

"This is what democracy looks like."

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
the best base for mma is voting for trump

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Schenck v. U.S. posted:

imo shields's style is not good for street actions because his reliance on grappling and top control makes him very vulnerable to attack from multiple aggressors. When you are selecting your character in levels that end with the Black Bloc bossfight there are better options. With MacGregor you can move along the outside of the stage and counter-strike to prevent the anarchists from grappling you, which saves a lot of time and damage. If you pick Monson you can actually join the bloc and bypass the fight entirely! Woodley is also a good option because of his speed and takedown defense but the devs included kind of a cruel trick--you can "win" the level but when you get to the victory platform Milo calls you the N-word and you lose anyway. Tricky!

OTACON, a puff of weed smoke filling the CODEC screen: JAKE, try to remember the basics of CQC.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

jeff monson still chasing that elusive final victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyc8MHqQpwg

lol

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
This Week's Shows

Friday
One FC - 6 AM - Streaming iPPV - Ev Ting vs. Kamal Sholarus
Legacy Fighting Alliance 3 - 9 PM - AXS - Ryan Spann vs. Trevin Giles

Saturday
UFC 208 - 10 PM - PPV - Holly Holm vs. Germanie de Randamie

Sunday
Road FC 36 - 5 AM - ?? - Riki Fukuda vs. Nae Chul Kim

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Spike TV is going to be rebranded to the Paramount network sometime in 2018.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...er_breakingnews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Rigel posted:

Spike TV is going to be rebranded to the Paramount network sometime in 2018.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...er_breakingnews

There was some speculation that Bellator might get moved to another network, including maybe MTV, which is funny for a lot of reasons.